Why Is Pro-Choice Substituted For Pro-Abortion?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
This woman completely nailed it. The thing is the people on the left know exactly what they stand for and that's why this "pro-choicer" is getting so nervous. It's because they know that they got caught.

Because they are not Pro Abortion. They want women to have the choice. If they choose not to have an abortion, or choose to have an abortion, it is their choice.
If you call yourself pro-choice and abortion is one of the choices, that means abortion is fine with you, and therefore you are pro-abortion. So why not admit it? Because the abortion industry knows it sounds terrible.

• Banned
If you call yourself pro-choice and abortion is one of the choices, that means abortion is fine with you, and therefore you are pro-abortion. So why not admit it? Because the abortion industry knows it sounds terrible.

Which is exactly what Kristian's point was.

Because they are not Pro Abortion. They want women to have the choice. If they choose not to have an abortion, or choose to have an abortion, it is their choice.
Then it should be the man's choice whether he should have to pay alimony for the child or not. I mean it takes two to tango, and if the man wants to keep the child but the woman doesnt.......And then women of today wonder why men are so leery of women....

• Banned
Then it should be the man's choice whether he should have to pay alimony for the child or not. I mean it takes two to tango, and if the man wants to keep the child but the woman doesnt.......And then women of today wonder why men are so leery of women....

Exactly. Nobody ever talks about rights of the father. Why not? Where are they?

I prefer the term, pro death. If some bitch who spread her legs for the fun of it, decided that the baby inside of her isnt worth its life, then she is for the death of that child. Can you imagine if Mary had thought that way.......

I prefer the term, pro death. If some bitch who spread her legs for the fun of it, decided that the baby inside of her isnt worth its life, then she is for the death of that child. Can you imagine if Mary had thought that way.......

Another excellent point. Everybody always is for pro-choice when it comes to murdering their baby, but what about the choice to open your legs in the first place? (Which is nine times out of ten how it usually is the result of.)

You would think, but in Joe Bidumb's economy not too many XY's out there have a good enough paying job to want to settle down. Notice i didnt use a gender specific noun?

Are you making a point of saying that not all males are true men or there's a lot of its these days or both?

Are you making a point of saying that not all males are true men or there's a lot of its these days or both?
In that clip you posted, i am not even sure that thing defending that creatures position for abortion was an XX. So yeah, not all men are true men.

american-manhood.jpg

Another excellent point. Everybody always is for pro-choice when it comes to murdering their baby, but what about the choice to open your legs in the first place? (Which is nine times out of ten how it usually is the result of.)

That is when the "takes two to tango" comes into play. Solution? Men, wrap that rascal. Use a condom.

Because I am not Pro Abortion. I am in favor of the choice being left to the woman.
So you are okay with a woman killing a baby inside or outside the womb?

Believe me, i am glad as fuck that the progressive women have been murdering their babies in the 10s of millions since Roe. Think about all those Democrat voters that never got to see the light of day. Also all those black kids that never ever too a breath.

Guess you are all okay with that?

Last edited:
I suspect most people prefer to retain the utility of abortion.....No grandstanding necessary.

Back when RvW was upheld Virginia would not allow abortions for a few years so in my AO a trip to a DC clinic was necessary for a abortion and it was $500.....I know many a guy that gave his GF or mistress $500.00 and a bus ticket to correct a mistake......That was a lot of OT back then. ;)

Part of the Left's global strategy is to control the word game. This includes changing the definition of existing words, making up new words ("homophobia"), and putting a pretty face on evil things - which is what "pro-choice" is all about.

A woman has a dozen different ways to choose not to have a child, starting with avoiding reproductive activity with men who are not suitable to father their children. Various forms of contraception follow, as does surgical intervention. Once the woman is pregnant, the "choice" is already made.

Part of the Left's global strategy is to control the word game. This includes changing the definition of existing words, making up new words ("homophobia"), and putting a pretty face on evil things - which is what "pro-choice" is all about.

A woman has a dozen different ways to choose not to have a child, starting with avoiding reproductive activity with men who are not suitable to father their children. Various forms of contraception follow, as does surgical intervention. Once the woman is pregnant, the "choice" is already made.

Apparently not.

Forum List

Back