Why Is Pro-Choice Substituted For Pro-Abortion?

Where did I say that I wanted to murder people that get an abortion? Where? Quote me. I'll wait.
You didn't. But if you believe that people who disagree with you are evil, what does that mean? How does it benefit your argument?

You didn't. But if you believe that people who disagree with you are evil, what does that mean? How does it benefit your argument?

It just means that they're evil in my eye, but at least you finally admitted that I never said that.

It just means that they're evil in my eye, but at least you finally admitted that I never said that.
You did say that they were "evil monsters". In my understanding, that means they should be eliminated. What does it mean to you? Isn't it possible that they're just wrong, and not evil?

You did say that they were "evil monsters". In my understanding, that means they should be eliminated. What does it mean to you? Isn't it possible that they're just wrong, and not evil?

Possibly, but I never mentioned elimination.

Because any reasonable sane person would when it comes to murdering innocent babies.
Again, you're presuming that you're right. And that they are wrong. The disagreement isn't over whether murder should be allowed, as pro-lifers like to pretend. It's whether the edge cases, like euthanasia for unconscious, terminally ill patients, or ending a pregnancy before birth, should be considered murder. Those are legitimate questions. Just because someone disagrees doesn't make them evil.

For the same reason anti-abortion is substituted for 'pro-life'. In fact, anti-abortion should be labeled pro-death, given that the statistics in no-abortion states shows the death of women increases where abortions are not allowed.

According to a report by The Commonwealth Fund, maternal death rates in 2020 were 62% higher in the 26 states that presently have bans or serious restrictions on abortion access than in the 24 states with better abortion access
Of course if 1 mother dies when a baby is born, then the next year 2 mothers die, then there is an increase in the rate of deaths, even though it is far less death of the mother than the baby that was once inside her. Marxists always use word games to try to prove their point.

So then you are alright with abortion.

I see what you're saying but in all seriousness I'm still not alright with abortion because everybody starts off as an innocent baby.

I was talking about for liberals, not everybody in general.
But if the Marxist bitches had kept their babies instead of murdering them on the abortion table, all those new Marxists would of grown up to be voters and the country would be full of baby hating Marxists so there would never be a debate about abortion, 15 Justices of the Supreme Court and a Super majority of both Senate and Congress. Think about how the US was saved by all those dumbass bitches black, brown and white who killed their babies.....

You have to be either for or against it. You also can not know, but whatever that thing didn't say that.
False dichotomy.

You can believe that people have the right to make their own choices even if you would not make that same choice.

Murder should always be illegal

END of SENTENCE

END of DEBATE
Self defense is still murder. Is an abortion to protect the life of or serious health of the mother self defense?
Is a miscarriage murder?
If men were the ones who had abortions would it be illegal?
If life is sacred why do you not give a shit once they are born? Suddenly its back to morality.

Self defense is still murder. Is an abortion to protect the life of or serious health of the mother self defense?
Is a miscarriage murder?
If men were the ones who had abortions would it be illegal?
If life is sacred why do you not give a shit once they are born? Suddenly its back to morality.
Murder is defined as the UNLAWFUL killing of another.

if abortion is not UNLAWFUL it is not murder by definition

Let me just answer the OP question. The leftwing and its media relies on lying, diverting, mischaracterizing and generally fooling stupid people in order to get support for their agenda. One way they do that is through language. The savage dismemberment of an unborn child is now called "women's reproductive care". And sure enough, stupid people believe that. I seriously doubt many young people actually know what abortion is because they've been force-fed the sanitized false definition.

This is why video of aborted babies should be shown in every middle-school and high school classroom. Kids should be shown EXACTLY what abortion is. But the left wouldn't allow this in a million years. That's also why PP has fought ultrasound use in its clinics. They DO NOT WANT to see these unborn children humanized.

Abortion is health care like Auschwitz was a hospital.
well said

I think people should copy/paste this and give the msg to whomever they see. Yeh, there are always those who believe what they want, believe in murder, even, if it means they will be "free" to have all the sex they want w/ no accountability. . fantasy world but they don't care as long as they get what they (think they) want

The bottom line --- choice is exactly that. Either yes or no from that point on it is none of anyone's business. SO BIG RIGHT WING GOVERNMENT STFU AND MIND YOUR OWN DAMN BUSINESS.

Forum List

Back