A sad day for Colorado and America

It's like mtgs district except the entire state. Bunch of no good uneducated hillbillies.
I'd trust the education, intelligence, and character of the average American from Mississippi over YOU without question.

It looks like a pro-choice initiative is going on the ballot in Colorado. Since the state turned blue, I'm not surprised to see so many from Colorado without morals. The Red states need to stem the tide.

---Left-wing activists in Colorado said they have gathered enough signatures to place abortion on the ballot in November---

Wait, isn't this what you guys said you wanted when Dobbs threw out Roe, that this should be decided by the states?

It looks like a pro-choice initiative is going on the ballot in Colorado. Since the state turned blue, I'm not surprised to see so many from Colorado without morals. The Red states need to stem the tide.

---Left-wing activists in Colorado said they have gathered enough signatures to place abortion on the ballot in November---

reps learned hochul.jpg

Reps had it as good as it gets with abortion but didn't see it. They are stupid idiots. Now most of the 50 states will enshrine abortion into their state constitutions. Good work shithead reps!

vote maga.jpg

Yeah, the last thing the GOP wants is people voting.

That it's on the ballot is a clear win for the good guys.
/——/ Ahhh, the good old days of ripping babies out of their mother’s wombs and selling the body parts for fun and profit. I understand why you’re so excited.

Forum List

Back