A sad day for Colorado and America

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
It looks like a pro-choice initiative is going on the ballot in Colorado. Since the state turned blue, I'm not surprised to see so many from Colorado without morals. The Red states need to stem the tide.

---Left-wing activists in Colorado said they have gathered enough signatures to place abortion on the ballot in November---

So you agree with the SC decision to leave abortion to the states and let the people decide. And you also agree with the people who voted to limit abortion in their state.
Good to know.

All you had to do was ask.

Yes, I agree with the SC decision. I think the people should decide for their states.

If people decided everything slavery would still be legal in Mississippi.

And if this thread were about slavery, you might have a point.

But, since the passing of the 13th amendment, slavery is absolutely unconstitutional and illegal.

But the topic is not slavery or desegregation.

It looks like a pro-choice initiative is going on the ballot in Colorado. Since the state turned blue, I'm not surprised to see so many from Colorado without morals. The Red states need to stem the tide.

---Left-wing activists in Colorado said they have gathered enough signatures to place abortion on the ballot in November---

Yep, sad day for you all when the people actually get to vote on an issue

Yeah, the last thing the GOP wants is people voting.

That it's on the ballot is a clear win for the good guys.
Yes, it was for Republicans and slavery --- I am not Republican but I hate liars like you

1713019677898.png

1713019740013.png

Attachments

• 1713019726988.png
    1713019726988.png
    14.4 KB · Views: 0

Forum List

Back