Why Is Mitt Romney So Incredibly Weird?

Ah, but you would not prefer him for president if you could get Santorum or Gingrich, hmmm? What about Cain or Palin or Perry.

Nope on all counts. You think you know me but you don't. The economy is a very important matter to me and I think that Reagan did more for the economy than any president in recent memory. Also, trust ranks up there and I frankly just don't trust many of the people you mention. I do trust Ronnie.

Then you are not a "conservative" by today's standards. If you are a Ronnie man, you are in the mods or the left of the party. He was moderate on sexuality, he was moderate on religion, and he was very confused on the Middle Eastern situation.

My point: don't pretend to be a con, then.

I'm not the so-called theocrat that you pretend many Christians are. But I'll stand up for proven conservative values on moral issues. However, guys like Santorum are phony and he shamelessly plays upon people with such values while showing no actual moral fiber. Guys like Gingrich are conservative in name only. He loves to pound his chest and say he's conservative but he'll go in any direction that personally lines his pockets and gives him power. Romney does have many solid values and he will bring them to the White House. I could care less if people call him moderate or conservative. At this point I trust him, whereas I know Obama will sell us out at every turn.

My far right christians are theocrats, my friend. Many are not. I am not. However, if you want to use Big Government statism to enforce "conservative values on moral issues", then, you are a theocrat.

I, too, am voting for Romney.

My far right christians are theocrats, my friend. Many are not. I am not. However, if you want to use Big Government statism to enforce "conservative values on moral issues", then, you are a theocrat.

Using the government to force christian values on people is as wrong as using the government to force me to buy health insurance....neither is the pervue of the federal government.

The democrats are coming up with novel campaign issues. Someone who is a Christian and has never used drugs is unfit to be president.

They need to run with that.

You think that having a conscious makes one a theocrat. Stop hating and using the term out of context. Real theocrats want religiously based authoritarian governments (see Middle East).

Nope on all counts. You think you know me but you don't. The economy is a very important matter to me and I think that Reagan did more for the economy than any president in recent memory. Also, trust ranks up there and I frankly just don't trust many of the people you mention. I do trust Ronnie.

Then you are not a "conservative" by today's standards. If you are a Ronnie man, you are in the mods or the left of the party. He was moderate on sexuality, he was moderate on religion, and he was very confused on the Middle Eastern situation.

I'm not the so-called theocrat that you pretend many Christians are. But I'll stand up for proven conservative values on moral issues. However, guys like Santorum are phony and he shamelessly plays upon people with such values while showing no actual moral fiber. Guys like Gingrich are conservative in name only. He loves to pound his chest and say he's conservative but he'll go in any direction that personally lines his pockets and gives him power. Romney does have many solid values and he will bring them to the White House. I could care less if people call him moderate or conservative. At this point I trust him, whereas I know Obama will sell us out at every turn.

Holy Fuck!! They should make you pay extra for that sig. Jeezus!

It'll pay huge dividend when Romney wins :cool:

But yea, I should make the text smaller. It's looking a bit gaudy.

You think that having a conscious makes one a theocrat. Stop hating and using the term out of context. Real theocrats want religiously based authoritarian governments (see Middle East).

Who is hating, you? If you wish to impose your moral conscience on others through big goverment statist progressive conservatism, then you are a religious theocrat, wishing to fuse government and religion.

Calling you what you are and identifying why you are that is not hating.

Now the new democrat slogan strikes just the right chord. True without being ostentatious about it.

Will obama blame the incredibly wierd Romney because the idiots in the government stepped in a big pile of Chinese poo? Or, will they bame Bush?

It'll pay huge dividend when Romney wins :cool:

But yea, I should make the text smaller. It's looking a bit gaudy.

Just put the -Mitt Romney on the same line as each quote and it will look a lot better.

Now the new democrat slogan strikes just the right chord. True without being ostentatious about it.

Will obama blame the incredibly wierd Romney because the idiots in the government stepped in a big pile of Chinese poo? Or, will they bame Bush?

i'm not sure what you are talking about but everything bad is Bush's fault - Barack Obama

(no he didn't really say that, well at least not publicly)

He did not fire a gay dude because he was gay. Why would you lie like that? Why did he not fire the other five gays/lezzes on the staff.

You are so weak.

Probably because the funditards haven't complained about them yet.

Sorry, man, forced to resign the week after you are hired is pretty much teh same as firing...

In most of the world, anyway.

But there is no evidence that he was fired because he was gay. None. Uh uh. You are silly. :lol:

Because you said so, JoeB? Wow!

Hint: where is your evidence.

Another hint; you have none.

You are fail.

Forum List

Back