Why Is Mitt Romney So Incredibly Weird?

wow, taking it all personally, eh... You've been negging me for week.

For the rule. I'll never neg anyone who didn't neg me first.

Who gives a shit about the reps...Why can't you address issues honestly? :eusa_liar:

Who gives a shit about the reps...Why can't you address issues honestly? :eusa_liar:

Well, you do since you neg rep me when I'm not even talking to your sorry apologist ass.

I mean, usually, I'd ignore you because unlike Jake and Amelia, you aren't even an interesting apologist for the Robot.

I've addressed the issue completely honestly. Grenell resigned because the Christian Right whined about him, despite his vast qualifications for the job.

He didn't get fired because he compared Rachel Maddow to Justin Beiber.

And I have to ask the question, is Romney so weak that he has to knuckle under to the Funditards on this kind of issue?

The reason I'm becoming increasingly disillusioned with the GOP after 32 years of support is that it is going further and further into the weeds. Even Orrin Hatch and Richard Lugar aren't Right Wing Crazy enough for these guys.

And a non-entity like Bryan FIscher can get a top foreign policy advisor to resign the very week Romney really needs the guy the most? Seriously.

Well, you do since you neg rep me when I'm not even talking to your sorry apologist ass.

I mean, usually, I'd ignore you because unlike Jake and Amelia, you aren't even an interesting apologist for the Robot.

I've addressed the issue completely honestly. Grenell resigned because the Christian Right whined about him, despite his vast qualifications for the job.

And I have to ask the question, is Romney so weak that he has to knuckle under to the Funditards on this kind of issue?

The reason I'm becoming increasingly disillusioned with the GOP after 32 years of support is that it is going further and further into the weeds. Even Orrin Hatch and Richard Lugar aren't Right Wing Crazy enough for these guys.

And a non-entity like Bryan FIscher can get a top foreign policy advisor to resign the very week Romney really needs the guy the most? Seriously.

I've negged you maybe three times, after restraining myself for a while, because it has become evident that you are willfully dishonest on a continual basis, so you deserve a negative reputation for it. I read the thread, I see the lie, you get the neg. boohoo

Because you don't LIKE an opinion doesn't make it a lie, snookums...

I believe everything I say bout Romney, and I can back it all up.

And it was a lot more than three times...

Romney knuckled under to the nutters because he's scared of them. That's pathetically UN-presdiential.

For those who want to find the truth... here you go..

Mitt Romney's handling of Richard Grenell resignation shows weakness | NJ.com

Mitt Romney’s handling of the controversy surrounding Richard Grenell, the foreign policy spokesman he hired who happens to be openly gay, reveals the Republican candidate as insensitive and weak. Grenell resigned his position after he was marginalized by the campaign, the result of a drumbeat of disapproval from conservative commentators.

....But these are adults, and Grenell is no dork. He's a recognized expert in foreign policy who worked with John Bolton, President George W. Bush’s emissary to the United Nations. Yes, he is openly gay, but he wasn’t hired to advise Romney on social issues.

Yupppers, the Religious right, he's going to show them a thing or two, you betcha.

That is sad that Romney caved to the Fundies/teavangelists and threw the guy under the bus :(

Mitt Romney’s handling of the controversy surrounding Richard Grenell, the foreign policy spokesman he hired who happens to be openly gay, reveals the Republican candidate as insensitive and weak. Grenell resigned his position after he was marginalized by the campaign, the result of a drumbeat of disapproval from conservative commentators.

....But these are adults, and Grenell is no dork. He's a recognized expert in foreign policy who worked with John Bolton, President George W. Bush’s emissary to the United Nations. Yes, he is openly gay, but he wasn’t hired to advise Romney on social issues.

Yupppers, the Religious right, he's going to show them a thing or two, you betcha.

That is sad that Romney caved to the Fundies/teavangelists and threw the guy under the bus :(

But not in the least bit surprising.

This is what happens when you have an alliance based on two groups who don't really trust each other.

The Plutocratic wing of the GOP doesn't trust the THeocratic Wing, but they know they simply can't win without them and live in mortal fear that a Huckabee or Santorum will show up and point out the central message of Christianity is not "Tax Cuts for Rich People". (Seriously, it's in the bible. Look it up!)

The Theocratic Wing has supported the Plutocratic wing for decades, have absolutely not a damned thing to show for it. Except maybe Mr. Grenell's head on a platter. they got that.

But not in the least bit surprising.

This is what happens when you have an alliance based on two groups who don't really trust each other.

The Plutocratic wing of the GOP doesn't trust the THeocratic Wing, but they know they simply can't win without them and live in mortal fear that a Huckabee or Santorum will show up and point out the central message of Christianity is not "Tax Cuts for Rich People". (Seriously, it's in the bible. Look it up!)

The Theocratic Wing has supported the Plutocratic wing for decades, have absolutely not a damned thing to show for it. Except maybe Mr. Grenell's head on a platter. they got that.

couldn't have summed it up better myself.

JoeB is a mere apologist for the failed left, where he will rest with all the broken bots after election time.

Hey, Jakey, I noticed you were hiding most of yesterday when Romney knuckled under to the Religous Right and fired the gay dude.

Now why is that, Jake?

I mean, didn't you insist up and down that Romney would drive the Theocrats out of the party like Jesus with the moneychangers in the Temple?

Doesn't look like it to me..

He did not fire a gay dude because he was gay. Why would you lie like that? Why did he not fire the other five gays/lezzes on the staff.

You are so weak.

JoeB is a mere apologist for the failed left, where he will rest with all the broken bots after election time.

You're just mad that he's even more left than you. Ironically. you both claim to be GOP. Freaking RINOs.

:eek:

TGG is a RINO. He is to the far right of Reagan, whom he would vote against today.

Ah, but you would not prefer him for president if you could get Santorum or Gingrich, hmmm? What about Cain or Palin or Perry.

Ah, but you would not prefer him for president if you could get Santorum or Gingrich, hmmm? What about Cain or Palin or Perry.

Nope on all counts. You think you know me but you don't. The economy is a very important matter to me and I think that Reagan did more for the economy than any president in recent memory. Also, trust ranks up there and I frankly just don't trust many of the people you mention. I do trust Ronnie.

Last edited:

Nope on all counts. You think you know me but you don't. The economy is a very important matter to me and I think that Reagan did more for the economy than any president in recent memory. Also, trust ranks up there and I frankly just don't trust many of the people you mention. I do trust Ronnie.

Then you are not a "conservative" by today's standards. If you are a Ronnie man, you are in the mods or the left of the party. He was moderate on sexuality, he was moderate on religion, and he was very confused on the Middle Eastern situation.

My point: don't pretend to be a con, then.

Forum List

Back