Why is Cosby going to jail but Harvey is not?

I don't like the way they did Cosby.

Fuck you! I'm gonna watch I spy and the Cosby show on disk. :1peleas:

I do what I want, and I say in no way was Bill Cosby a bad man.

Do you think he wasn't guilty?

Men and women did 'ludes back in the day. That was before my time.

Why would Cosby go so far out of his way to be a positive influence if he was a bad man?

I Have Cosby Show DVDs. I watched Fat Albert and loved it! I watched I Spy! Even.

I think he's had a raw deal foisted upon him.

So you think these gals did ludes with him and have conned the jury into thinking he raped them?

I guess help fund his appeal. Personally I THINK the jury got it right.

BTW, an appeal to how goodly he seemed means nothing to me. There are these stories about popes, presidents and these priests.

We are in the middle of a witch hunt, and Cosby offended the Mob.

So you think he is innocent? He probably has decent lawyers and will have an appeal no doubt.

I don't like the way they did Cosby.

Fuck you! I'm gonna watch I spy and the Cosby show on disk. :1peleas:

I do what I want, and I say in no way was Bill Cosby a bad man.

Do you think he wasn't guilty?

Men and women did 'ludes back in the day. That was before my time.

Why would Cosby go so far out of his way to be a positive influence if he was a bad man?

I Have Cosby Show DVDs. I watched Fat Albert and loved it! I watched I Spy! Even.

I think he's had a raw deal foisted upon him.

So you think these gals did ludes with him and have conned the jury into thinking he raped them?

I guess help fund his appeal. Personally I THINK the jury got it right.

BTW, an appeal to how goodly he seemed means nothing to me. There are these stories about popes, presidents and these priests.

We are in the middle of a witch hunt, and Cosby offended the Mob.

So you think he is innocent? He probably has decent lawyers and will have an appeal no doubt.

I hope so, and quickly. His conviction on such a misrepresentation of events is a crime.

Harvey is of the most privileged demographic in America, the politically connected Zionist Jew billionaire.

Is it just another black/white thingy?
Didn't Harvey W. do a lot of weird stuff like jacking off in a potted plant and walking into the room nekkid etc.? That may be assault on the eyes, but it is not "rape." Unless I missed something, Harvey didn't rape anyone, or if he did, the statute has run.

Weinstein needs to use the Kavanaugh rape defense. “I believe those women were raped, but I blacked out and don’t think it was me.”

the Cosby women admitted they voluntarily took the pills/etc
doesn't sound like rape/etc to me

Weinstein needs to use the Kavanaugh rape defense. “I believe those women were raped, but I blacked out and don’t think it was me.”
there is no BK defense--that's over
there never was anything to defend

Neither was Cosby. He was convicted by the vile media, way before he was sentenced.The message is clear. This is what they do to blacks that buck the system.
`
He was tried in Criminal Court. Civil Court cannot sentence a person to jail.

I said nothing of Civil Court.

My point stands.

He was fine, as a normal Hollywood star, using his fame and power to sleep with large numbers of willing women.

Until he dared speak about how the black communities problems were at least partially their own fault.

Suddenly, his normal pass for being a Hollywood celebrity was revoked, and his behavior suddenly became a problem, years after the fact.

The media lied about what happen, over and over again for years.

You tell me that was a fair trial, and I will laugh in your face.

It was part of the larger witch hunt.

Is it just another black/white thingy?[/QUO
Is it just another black/white thingy?

Weinstein isn't White. He's Jewish.
He's both.

I suppose the half-breeds (those with Gentile fathers) could make that argument. I assert they're not really White, however, because most of them deny their Whiteness. To be popular, most slime the White Race and claim to be one with Non-Whites.

Cosby spoke out against black America
the rest is filler

He did not speak out against them. He spoke out against the self destructive behaviors that are the real source of their problems.

For that, he had to be silenced.

Liberals need for blacks to hear only ONE message, ie BLAME WHITEY.

Cosby used knock-out drugs on unsuspecting women. Weinstein used a kind of sexual harassment extortion. What Cosby did has always been accepted as rape. What Weinstein did is being debated. If the women were not forcibly assaulted, drunk or drugged, were they legally raped, or, were they prostituting themselves for obtaining acting jobs in exchange for sex?

Forum List

Back