Zone1 Emasculating Black Men

Oh you think the KKK no longer exists or votes Democratic just like 90% of blacks do?
You're a liar or delusional.

There's your (p)resident -- ahem -- with a firm grip there with a grand honcho of the KKK.

Go ahead and keep trying to rationalize that.

Hint -- we know you can't.

What about the modern day kkk? They work with Trump and Roger Stone.

No. You still vote for them...and the neo-Nazis:

1706284009690.png

1706284042753.png

There's your (p)resident -- ahem -- with a firm grip there with a grand honcho of the KKK.

Go ahead and keep trying to rationalize that.

Hint -- we know you can't.

Just because the KKK doesn't call themselves the KKK today doesn't mean Trump isn't working with the KKK. Nice try.

President Trump asked the Proud Boys to 'stand by.' Who are they?​

You, Trump and Proud Boys can deny it all you want

The Proud Boys is an exclusively male North American far-right, neo-fascist militant organization that promotes and engages in political violence. The group's leaders have been convicted of violently opposing the United States government, including the constitutionally prescribed transfer of presidential power.[16] It has been called a street gang and was designated as a terrorist group in Canada[19][20] and New Zealand. The Proud Boys are known for their opposition to left-wing and progressive groups and for their support of former U.S. President Donald Trump. While Proud Boys leadership has denied being a white supremacist organization, the group and some of its members have been connected to white supremacist events, ideologies, and other white power groups throughout its existence.

Just because the KKK doesn't call themselves the KKK today doesn't mean Trump isn't working with the KKK. Nice try.

President Trump asked the Proud Boys to 'stand by.' Who are they?​

You, Trump and Proud Boys can deny it all you want

The Proud Boys is an exclusively male North American far-right, neo-fascist militant organization that promotes and engages in political violence. The group's leaders have been convicted of violently opposing the United States government, including the constitutionally prescribed transfer of presidential power.[16] It has been called a street gang and was designated as a terrorist group in Canada[19][20] and New Zealand. The Proud Boys are known for their opposition to left-wing and progressive groups and for their support of former U.S. President Donald Trump. While Proud Boys leadership has denied being a white supremacist organization, the group and some of its members have been connected to white supremacist events, ideologies, and other white power groups throughout its existence.

WHOOOOOSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's better if you just admit it. Curried Goats tried for a long time to deny his support for the KKK, but even he finally admitted to it. It will be better for you if you just own it.
On tv, Trump communicated with Proud Boys. And we know Roger Stone the go between for Trump and Proud Boys. Qanon, Oathkeepers.

They don't call themselves the KKK but that's who Trump is working with.

It's better if you just admit it. Curried Goats tried for a long time to deny his support for the KKK, but even he finally admitted to it. It will be better for you if you just own it.
:lmao:

Man, you are desperate to get people to offended of a college kid in a costume but I guess everyone is just made of tougher stuff than you.

Like I said, you're totally cool with the guy in the KKK hood. So cool you actually voted for him.

Thanks for showing up to support me!
I am because that costume didn't prevent him from dismantling KKK and Confederate iconography. You're never going to impress me with the strength of your argument when it's essentially to pretend, like an ashamed little boy, that the Confederate and KKK supporters were in favor of his policy to dismantle their heritage while he Governor.

I am because that costume didn't prevent him from dismantling KKK and Confederate iconography. You're never going to impress me with the strength of your argument when it's essentially to pretend, like an ashamed little boy, that the Confederate and KKK supporters were in favor of his policy to dismantle their heritage while he Governor.

Yes, we all know you support the guy in the KKK hood because Daddy told you to.

1706292064469.png

Forum List

Back