When is Officer Derek Chauvin going to be released from jail and given $20 million?

Now that things have cooled down. We all know that George Floyd died from a drug overdose while resisting arrest. He was then given a state funeral effectively by a Republican governor Greg Abbott.

I mean, you would think that Officer Chauvin randomly pulled a black man off the streets threw him in a pick up truck and Lynched the guy. Oh no, but it wasn’t anything like that, but that’s how the media portrays it.

to this very day officer Chauvin languishes in jail. It is an atrocity. It is a miscarriage of justice. He was literally following the police code of conduct. He was following his training. This was pointed out in the documentary Minneapolis on fire on YouTube. It’s available everybody can l watch it. Of course, the radical left don’t care about justice they’ll never watch that documentary. And it’s a shame that this American Derek Chauvin is languishing in jail. I can’t believe that that’s the type of country we have today.

It’s a shame, and a provocation that the media makes this black versus white when it has nothing to do with that.

CNN even Fox News may owe Officer Chauvin millions and millions of dollars for slandering him and for denigrating his personality. For lying about him. All those BLM talking heads on the media who have millions of dollars and who live in mansions they brainwashed fellow Americans It’s a sad sight that some portion of BLM supporters are also living in poverty, and they’re more concerned about destroying an innocent man’s life in Derek Chauvin, then having a better life for themselves, and standing up to the corrupt politicians and media.

Dummy American justice process is not subject to populism.

Chauvin was convicted by a jury of peers and sentenced in a court of law, not by some poll.

Now that things have cooled down. We all know that George Floyd died from a drug overdose while resisting arrest. He was then given a state funeral effectively by a Republican governor Greg Abbott.

I mean, you would think that Officer Chauvin randomly pulled a black man off the streets threw him in a pick up truck and Lynched the guy. Oh no, but it wasn’t anything like that, but that’s how the media portrays it.

to this very day officer Chauvin languishes in jail. It is an atrocity. It is a miscarriage of justice. He was literally following the police code of conduct. He was following his training. This was pointed out in the documentary Minneapolis on fire on YouTube. It’s available everybody can l watch it. Of course, the radical left don’t care about justice they’ll never watch that documentary. And it’s a shame that this American Derek Chauvin is languishing in jail. I can’t believe that that’s the type of country we have today.

It’s a shame, and a provocation that the media makes this black versus white when it has nothing to do with that.

CNN even Fox News may owe Officer Chauvin millions and millions of dollars for slandering him and for denigrating his personality. For lying about him. All those BLM talking heads on the media who have millions of dollars and who live in mansions they brainwashed fellow Americans It’s a sad sight that some portion of BLM supporters are also living in poverty, and they’re more concerned about destroying an innocent man’s life in Derek Chauvin, then having a better life for themselves, and standing up to the corrupt politicians and media.
I think he should be released in about 20 1/2 years, approximately around the end of his sentence. If you can't do the time, don't do the crime.

Another example of someone who doesn’t care about facts. Your Just going by some clip from the media.

Watch the documentary above. It disputes and proves wrong. Everything you and a minority of people are saying in this country.

MarcATL Jarlaxle should not be allowed to sit on an American jury unless they can acknowledge their position is wrong in this thread.

Yelling insults at people is a Poor way to approach these topics. A man’s life is on the line. Derek Chauvin is innocent.

Bullshit! Heis as guilty as sin. We all saw the video of his knee on Floyd's neck and his plees for help.

You fucking racists need to crawl back under a rock!

I can agree that at most a manslaughter charge could be had. But that is very problematic. Because Chauvin was following proper procedure. Even when handcuffed somebody of the size of George Floyd could pose a threat. But if the man would’ve simply listened to the officers, he would not be dead. Anyway, your point about manslaughter is a good one. But this idea that some others have that Chauvin should be in jail for life is unacceptable.

meaner gene

All throughout history juries or judges, have made the wrong decision. Often influenced by propaganda and distortions that very well happened here wrt Chauvin

Gene watch the documentary above or not. But you are lacking the critical information if you don’t watch the documentary or at least the first 10 minutes of it. I mean just look at common sense here. How would you if your a a police officer deal with a 6 foot five 250 pound man in George Floyd who you don’t know is armed with the pistol or not .

Billo_Really forget about white versus black or all of the media talking points you’ve been provided to. Do you understand the difficult job police officers have in America dealing with crack dealers, dealing with people who are armed with pistol holes and who will and who have shot cops. When you understand this, your viewpoint will change. Until then you’re on the wrong side of history.

Do you folks understand the stress that cops go through. ???? Especially if they’re in the inner cities surrounded by 20 or 30 BLM type people screaming at them insulting them. … the media and celebrities are not helping the situation by pouring fuel onto the fire with their propaganda.

Because of the rise of the fanatical left-wing, a small portion of Americans have been brainwashed by BLM feminist type propaganda. And they sit on juries across the country. That is a bad thing and it’s an insult to justice.

Trump is also facing off against radical left-wing blm judges, and prosecutors. And people act like it’s a justice or “a jury of their peers” …It’s far from it. Chauvin an innocent man.

I am sick of cops and how they treat people of color. No one is above the law. And that includes cops.

Someone dying of fentanyl is incapable of putting up a fight.
If Floyd was dying of fentanyl, he was not a danger, especially while handcuffed.
Police officers have no idea who they are dealing with or if they have weapons on them. Especially in a country like America where tons of gang members carry lethal weapons all the time.

What you Biden blm guys don’t acknowledge are the facts presented in the documentary posted 10 or 15 times.

And that it is required for somebody to submit to the orders of a police officer. This is America and our police officers are not corrupt. They are our family members and friends. Floyd would be alive if he submitted to the orders of the officer.

The left wingers are apparently anarchists, and don’t believe in a law and order civilized society. They think it’s fine for people to not listen to cops.

Last edited:

This case is a good representation of my thread here. What if there was a nationwide LEO strike. I don't understand why LEO's put up with this kind of BS. And better yet, why the American people don't protest in support of good LEO's when they're done wrong.
Race hustlers/baiters can start nationwide protests over thugs like Floyd, with a TON of misinformation. They can slander LEO's and the justice system to the point that those who aren't fit for society can pretty much get away with anything, including violent crimes, and only get a slap on the wrist.

I personally think that LEO's should all take a few days off, in protest of lax prosecutors and judges. But that would be horrific to a lot of innocent people.
But then again, something needs to be done. Those that are in charge of doing something, aren't going to So the problem is going to get worse and worse. Maybe allowing a few days of unfettered crime is what these prosecutors and judges need, to finally understand.

BTW, the LEO's should make it very clear that the reason they'd do this sort of thing is because of the prosecutors and judges. Because the media is going to try their best to make the LEO's out to be the bad guys.

Police officers have no idea who they are dealing with or if they have weapons on them. Especially in a country like America where tons of gang members carry lethal weapons all the time.

What you Biden blm guys don’t acknowledge are the facts presented in the documentary posted 10 or 15 times.

And that it is required for somebody to submit to the orders of a police officer. This is America and our police officers are not corrupt. They are our family members and friends. Floyd would be alive if he submitted to the orders of the officer.

The left wingers are apparently anarchists, and don’t believe in a law and order civilized society. They think it’s fine for people to not listen to cops.

The left like to pretend that LEO's are ordering people to do horrible things. Those basic commands aren't horrible. Things like "show me your id, or walk a straight line & count" isn't bad at all.

Well, Derek Chauvin was no ideal role model, but I agree that his conviction was a travesty of justice.

Chauvin did nothing wrong in how he dealt with George Floyd. He did exactly as he had been trained to do. Floyd had multiple chances to avoid being pinned, and each time he made the wrong choice.

Even before Floyd began to powerfully resist arrest, he started claiming that he couldn't breathe. Well, it takes a lot of breathing to resist arrest as forcefully as he did. It took three officers to finally wrestle him into the back seat of the police car.

So naturally, when Floyd resumed his claim that he couldn't breathe, none of the officers believed him.

Dummy American justice process is not subject to populism.

Chauvin was convicted by a jury of peers and sentenced in a court of law, not by some poll.
Chauvin was convicted by perverse public opinion completely cowed out of its purpose by political correctness that had no business in a courtroom.

We train that segment of our population to protect us and then we punish them when they do. They're not there to protect the criminals. Any damage done to a criminal in the course of being controlled falls squarely on the head of the criminal.

Don't want the damage? Don't put yourself in a situation where you need to be controlled.

This idiotic business of worrying about the welfare of the criminal is something new to law enforcement that directly distracts from the purpose of the activity.

This has been the most entertaining of threads. Tho, admittedly I only read about 40 of the 140 responses. But, 40 seemed like a representative sampling, imo.
Too, maybe 'entertaining' is not the best descriptor. Hilarious may work too.

So, from that 40 posts that I read I gleaned some real kernels of insight.
Lemme share:

"it’s a shame that this American Derek Chauvin is languishing in jail. I can’t believe that that’s the type of country we have today." ..........
  • "Along with all of the J6 VICTIMS of Entrapment, false arrest, cruel and unusual punishment, kangaroo trials, torture and excessive punishments."
"You have to be an ABSOLUTE MORON to post that...."
----------------------------------------------------------------

See? Is that fun stuff, or what?
It gets better. See below.

===================================================-

• "... Chauvin smirked for the cameras. He KNEW his fellow JEW SUPREMACIST ZIONIST FASCIST TRAITOR in the Coroner's office would clear him."
  • Officer Chauvin.....job is to MURDER PEOPLE WHO DO NOT SUPPORT JOE BIDEN... and 911 TRUTHERS .....
  • "Now the corrupt media is telling young boys to get a sex change operation."
  • An innocent police officer is sleeping in jail tonight ...... Tucker Carlson, and Candace Owens have talked about this.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It should be solemnly noted that all those fascists, and zionists, and traitors, and sex changers, and, of course, Tucker and Candace, are part of the 'Big Tent' fabric of American diversity.
MAGA!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"But the people who think that Chauvin should languish in jail….should never sit on a jury."
Ooooops!!
It seems at least 12 folks didn't get poster FranklinRoosevelt's memo.

'Cause they did sit on the jury and they did think after hearing the evidence, well, they did think Chauvin should go to the slammer. So there is that.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Lastly, this was a fun fact about the jury:

"They are leading a feminist style life. They’re certainly not masculine."

Well now, now we have something to agree with. Poster FranklinRoosevelt ain't wrong about everything all the time.
Or so it seems.

I mean by that, 7 of the 12 jurors were, indeed, 'feminine'.
In fact, they were women!
And I'm gonna stretch here a bit, but.......but I kinda think those 7 (and the 2 alternates who were women also), well, I think they were, most certainly, leading a "feminist style of life".

You know, being females and all.
No?
-----------------------------------------------------

I love this bar!

He's not. And more white cops will be doing prison time in the future if they commit murder of unarmed victims.

Along with all of the J6 VICTIMS of Entrapment, false arrest, cruel and unusual punishment, kangaroo trials, torture and excessive punishments.

All while the phony R in DC go silent in $5000 suits and work Bi-partisan with those that setup the lockup of American Citizens.

They're not. And more of them will be getting convicted, and goint to prison.

And losing their gun and voting rights.

He's not. And more white cops will be doing prison time in the future if they commit murder of unarmed victims.
Fuck you moron..... You are a particularly odious moron. You don't protect the rights of the criminal; you protect the rights of citizens who the criminal victimizes.

Any damage done to the criminal in the course of being controlled against his will falls squarely on the head of the criminal. Don't want the damage? Don't put yourself in that situation.

Floyd was a career criminal and was stopped in the middle of yet more criminality victimizing society in general.

Putting up a statue to a piece of garbage like that is an accurate commentary on how far our society in general has fallen from standards of decency.

Last edited:
This has been the most entertaining of threads. Tho, admittedly I only read about 40 of the 140 responses. But, 40 seemed like a representative sampling, imo.
Too, maybe 'entertaining' is not the best descriptor. Hilarious may work too.

So, from that 40 posts that I read I gleaned some real kernels of insight.
Lemme share:

----------------------------------------------------------------

See? Is that fun stuff, or what?
It gets better. See below.

===================================================-

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It should be solemnly noted that all those fascists, and zionists, and traitors, and sex changers, and, of course, Tucker and Candace, are part of the 'Big Tent' fabric of American diversity.
MAGA!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ooooops!!
It seems at least 12 folks didn't get poster FranklinRoosevelt's memo.

'Cause they did sit on the jury and they did think after hearing the evidence, well, they did think Chauvin should go to the slammer. So there is that.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Lastly, this was a fun fact about the jury:

Well now, now we have something to agree with. Poster FranklinRoosevelt ain't wrong about everything all the time.
Or so it seems.

I mean by that, 7 of the 12 jurors were, indeed, 'feminine'.
In fact, they were women!
And I'm gonna stretch here a bit, but.......but I kinda think those 7 (and the 2 alternates who were women also), well, I think they were, most certainly, leading a "feminist style of life".

You know, being females and all.
No?
-----------------------------------------------------

I love this bar!
I call it the Timothy Treadwell syndrome. These mindless dick heads actually believe if they embrace the criminal the criminal will reform. Instead the criminal will see them as particularly easy victims. Similar to that idiot Treadwell who thought that he was a universal brother to the bear that ate him.

Forum List

Back