Why is Cosby going to jail but Harvey is not?

So the "White America" of the past 40 years did not care about a black man drugging and assaulting white females?

Really?

Even though they knew about it?

Are you serious?

Now, all of the sudden they believe that he is being victimized by "evil liberals"?

The "me too" movement is now part of a "liberal" conspiracy?

And Cosby is now being "victimized" because he addressed "Black Responsibility"?

You actually believe this?

When one aligns all of these "conspiracies", they sound like ridiculous.

The truth is If Cosby had never publically criticized Black Americans, he would not be receiving any empathy from conservative white males as he is now.

Last edited:
So the "White America" of the past 40 years did not care about a black man drugging and assaulting white females?

Really?

Are you serious?

Now, all of the sudden they believe that he is being victimized by "evil liberals"?

And Cosby is now being "victimized" because he addressed "Black Responsibility"?

The truth is If Cosby had never publically criticized Black Americans, he would not be receiving any empathy from conservative white males as he is now.

Correct. Cosby was a national icon, until he addressed Black Responsibility.

Until then his womanizing was ignored.

Now, he is made an example of.

And yes, the complete partisanship of the feminist movement was established by it's whore behavior during the Bill Clinton sexual harassment scandal.

That you deny the reality that we all lived though it you being bat shit crazy.

Really?

Are you serious?

And yes, the complete partisanship of the feminist movement was established by it's whore behavior during the Bill Clinton sexual harassment scandal.

No
I did not live through what you described. Your "opinion: usuallly consists of you finding a reason for blaming everything that you disagree with on "Liberals"...no matter how insane that you sound by doing so.

The "Twilight Zone" is not a real place.
Do you understand?

Who influenced nearly 60 women to come forward and tell a similar story?

Were they put up to it by people who were offended by what he had to say publically to young black people?

Besides what he said, he has also contributed substantially to sending young black people to college.

He was liked by many. Especially those like you are enamored with him for speaking on what you refer to as "Black Responsibility"".

He said the majority of what he did on that subject between 2004-2007, so that is old news.

The vast majority of the women that he assaulted were white, and had no vested interest in what Cosby said years ago about "Black Responsibility".

Really?

Are you serious?

No
I did not live through what you described. Your "opinion: usuallly consists of you finding a reason for blaming everything that you disagree with on "Liberals"...no matter how insane that you sound by doing so.

Do you understand?

Were they put up to it by people who were offended by what he had to say publically to young black people?

Besides what he said, he has also contributed substantially to sending young black people to college.

He was liked by many. Especially those like you are enamored with him for speaking on what you refer to as "Black Responsibility"".

He said the majority of what he did on that subject between 2004-2007, so that is old news.

The vast majority of the women that he assaulted were white, and had no vested interest in what Cosby said years ago about "Black Responsibility".

I cited the liberal comedian that started this. THe liberals "rape" witch hunt is a liberal mob, not a conservative one.

It was liberals that went after and destroyed Cosby.

THe liberal media lied about what he did, and made the women who came forward into "victims" instead of whores.

You don't think that Gloria Allred is a conservative do you?

The Pa country that finally put him though a kangeroo court was a dem county.

Really?

Are you serious?

No

Do you understand?

I cited the liberal comedian that started this. THe liberals "rape" witch hunt is a liberal mob, not a conservative one.

THe liberal media lied about what he did, and made the women who came forward into "victims" instead of whores.

Thd comedians name is Hannibal Buress. The rumors and suspicions about Cosby were present before the comedian was even in the comedy business.

Him doing a comedy routine about Cosby was not a "liberal conspiracy", it was a comedian using a high profile individual as joke material.

The fact that Gloria Allred is a democrat is irrelevant.

Unless you are implying that a prequisite for defending womens rights is being a democrat/liberal?

Cosby himself is a democrat.

Cosby was not taken down by any liberal witchunt, this is not a political issue.

60 women claimed that they were assaulted by one person. That number alone, blew his cover.

Unless you are implying through all of your "Liberal" conspiracy theories, that so called "Black Responsibility" is exclusively a conservative belief system.

If that's what your saying, you're really off the rails.

Really?

Are you serious?

No

Do you understand?

Thd comedians name is Hannibal Buress. The rumors and suspicions about Cosby were present before the comedian was even in the comedy business.

Him doing a comedy routine about Cosby was not a "liberal conspiracy", it was a comedian using a high profile individual as joke material.

Unless you are implying that a prequisite for defending womens rights is being a democrat/liberal?

Cosby was not taken down by any liberal witchunt, this is not a political issue.

60 women claimed that they were assaulted by one person. That number alone, blew his cover.

Unless you are implying through all of your "Liberal" conspiracy theories, that so called "Black Responsibility" is exclusively a conservative belief system.

1. YOu said conspiracy. I said lynch mob and witch hunt.

2. Sure. The rumors were there forever. No one spoke of them, until after Cosby went off the plantation.

3. THe witch hunt over sexual issues is a liberal mob.

4. The liberal media is the entity that lied to the American people about what Cosby did, ie, that he drugged them.

5. Don't try to guess what I am implying. I am not implying anything. I have learned to speak to liberals very clearly, because you constantly struggle to hide from meaning.

Really?

Are you serious?

No

Do you understand?

2. Sure. The rumors were there forever. No one spoke of them, until after Cosby went off the plantation.

4. The liberal media is the entity that lied to the American people about what Cosby did, ie, that he drugged them.

5. Don't try to guess what I am implying. I am not implying anything. I have learned to speak to liberals very clearly, because you constantly struggle to hide from meaning.

1. The "Lynch Mob" is a figment of your "liberal conspiracy"" imagination.

2. There is no "plantation" that Cosby was ever on. That term is a condescending talking point, used by certain people.

3.A "Witch Hunt" is a witch Hunt, and is not specific to political party loyalty. Unless you are implying yet again that sexual deviant behavior being punished and not being tolerated is more common amongst liberals?

4. Cosby himself admitted to obtaining drugs to give to women that he wanted to sleep with. That is not a lie.
https://www-m.cnn.com/2015/07/07/us/bill-cosby-quaaludes-sexual-assault-allegations/index.html?r=https://www.google.com/

5. I am not a liberal nor a conservative and have no
loyalty to either side.

So interpreting what you imply out of habit is not a political gesture on my part.
You are not difficult to see through, because you repeat yourself incessantly and your reasoning consistently revolves around the same agenda, and talking points.

You are obsessed with "liberals and conservatives".
But Cosby was a victim of his own behavior.....liberals did not target him.

Last edited:

No

Do you understand?

2. There is no "plantation" that Cosby was ever on. That term is a condescending talking point, used by certain people.

3.A "Witch Hunt" is a witch Hunt, and is not specific to political party loyalty. Unless you are implying yet again that sexual deviant behavior being punished and not being tolerated is more common amongst liberals?

4. Cosby himself admitted to obtaining drugs to give to women that he wanted to sleep with. That is not a lie.
https://www-m.cnn.com/2015/07/07/us/bill-cosby-quaaludes-sexual-assault-allegations/index.html?r=https://www.google.com/

loyalty to either side.

So interpreting what you imply out of habit is not a political gesture on my part.
You are not difficult to see through, because you repeat yourself incessantly and your reasoning consistently revolves around the same agenda, and talking points.

1. No, the behavior of the mob is clearly visible to anyone not blind.

2. THe way he was turned on, validates the Plantation theory completely.

3. Your denial that this is a witch hunt is unsupported.

4. THe media reported it as he "drugged women" which is a very different meaning from "giving drugs to women" for them to willingly take. It was a lie, a lie told over and over again.

5. YOu are a lefty. Your denial is dismissed.

No

Do you understand?

loyalty to either side.

4. THe media reported it as he "drugged women" which is a very different meaning from "giving drugs to women" for them to willingly take. It was a lie, a lie told over and over again.

1. If it took a mob to identify a predator who was looked up to by those who have no moral concience so be it.

2. Thd plantation "theory" is a bullshit. condecending term used by childish political sheep.

3. My denial of there being a witchhunt is actually having a moral belief that predators are not decent people. The only reason that you have a shred of empathy for Cosby is that you view him as a conservative ally for publically speaking out to young black people. Other that, you could not care less about him.

4. Your ASSumption that you have a clue as to what I embrace politically is dismissed as the joke that it is.

5.Cosby clearly admitted YES that he obtained drugs to use with women he was having sex with. Read the timeline of of events and his deposition answers.

Your insistence that it was a media lie is a lie in itself.

And you can insist or imagine the opposite as much as you wish. It changes nothing.

It will not change the fact that his ass is in jail for a minimum of the next 3 years.

loyalty to either side.

1. If it took a mob to identify a predator who was looked up to by those who have no moral concience so be it.

2. Thd plantation "theory" is a bullshit. condecending term used by childish political sheep.

3. My denial of there being a witchhunt is actually having a moral belief that predators are not decent people. The only reason that you have a shred of empathy for Cosby is that you view him as a conservative ally for publically speaking out to young black people. Other that, you could not care less about him.

4. Your ASSumption that you have a clue as to what I embrace politically is dismissed as the joke that it is.

5.Cosby clearly admitted YES that he obtained drugs to use with women he was having sex with. Read the timeline of of events and his deposition answers.

And you can insist or imagine the opposite as much as you wish. It changes nothing.

It will not change the fact that his ass is in jail for a minimum of the next 3 years.

1. Thank you for admitting your opposition to due process and civil rights. That was my point.

2. Nope. The way the Left turned on Cosby, and had him fucking sent to prison on false charges proves it.

3. Your opposition to due process and civil rights was my point. Thanks for admitting it.

3b. Nope. My "sympathy" for the whore monger Cosby is based on my opposition to the idea of political prisoners and my support for due process and civil rights.

4. YOu are a lefty.

5. He gave drugs to women for them to willingly and knowingly take as a part of getting fucked up, and hooking up. THe media lied about it, and you are playing games avoiding admitting it even now.

loyalty to either side.

1. Thank you for admitting your opposition to due process and civil rights. That was my point.

2. Nope. The way the Left turned on Cosby, and had him fucking sent to prison on false charges proves it.

3. Your opposition to due process and civil rights was my point. Thanks for admitting it.

3b. Nope. My "sympathy" for the whore monger Cosby is based on my opposition to the idea of political prisoners and my support for due process and civil rights.

4. YOu are a lefty.

5. He gave drugs to women for them to willingly and knowingly take as a part of getting fucked up, and hooking up. THe media lied about it, and you are playing games avoiding admitting it even now.

1. I have no opposition to due process and civil rights. But I also am not in favor of political rhetoric being used to rationalize due process being affected, when that is not the case.

2. Nope. The so called "left" did not "have Cosby fucking sent to prison", a group of 12 jurors believed hin to be guilty based on the evidence.
This is not political. He had his day in court.

3. Cosby is not a political prisoner. He is an 80 year old predator, who based on his celebrity status was given a pass for years and his pass expired.

Your opposition to his conviction is politically motivated, which is why you continue to attempt to spin it in a "leftist witchhunt" context. Which is utterly ridiculous.

4. Nope. Not that it has anything to do with anything, but I am not on the left or the right, and have no reason to deny it. That's you making up BS.
And even if I was on the left or right, I would not allow politics to influence my every thought and belief as you do. That borders on being cultish and gullible.

5. The folliwing were Cosby's own words during his deposition, when questioned by his main accusers attorney:

"When you got the Quaaludes, was it in your mind that you were going to use these Quaaludes for young women that you wanted to have sex with?" Troiani asked.

Cosby answered "Yes"

Im not "avoiding" admitting anything. And the media did not revise his sworn deposition. Those don't sound like the words of an innocent person and would in most cases not convince a jury of a defendants innocence.

Even YOU should know that.

loyalty to either side.

4. YOu are a lefty.

1. I have no opposition to due process and civil rights. But I also am not in favor of political rhetoric being used to rationalize due process being affected, when that is not the case.

2. Nope. The so called "left" did not "have Cosby fucking sent to prison", a group of 12 jurors believed hin to be guilty based on the evidence.

3. Cosby is not a political prisoner. He is an 80 year old predator, who based on his celebrity status was given a pass for years and his pass expired.

Your opposition to his conviction is politically motivated, which is why you continue to attempt to spin it in a "leftist witchhunt" context. Which is utterly ridiculous.

4. Nope. Not that it has anything to do with anything, but I am not on the left or the right, and have no reason to deny it. That's you making up BS.
And even if I was on the left or right, I would not allow politics to influence my every thought and belief as you do. That borders on being cultish and gullible.

5. The folliwing were Cosby's own words during his deposition, when questioned by his main accusers attorney:

"When you got the Quaaludes, was it in your mind that you were going to use these Quaaludes for young women that you wanted to have sex with?" Troiani asked.

Cosby answered "Yes"

Im not "avoiding" admitting anything. And the media did not revise his sworn deposition. Those don't sound like the words of an innocent person and would in most cases not convince a jury of a defendants innocence.

I wonder if Cosby had been instructed to answer yes or no. Because the wording of that question is highly misleading.

He provided drugs to the women,for them to take as a prelude to having sex.

He did not drug them without their consent.

loyalty to either side.

4. YOu are a lefty.

Cosby answered "Yes"

I wonder if Cosby had been instructed to answer yes or no. Because the wording of that question is highly misleading.

loyalty to either side.

4. YOu are a lefty.

Cosby answered "Yes"

Everyone has a reason to "wonder" what really happened behind closed doors.

How do you know for a fact that he did not drug them without consent?

Because "he said so"?

4. YOu are a lefty.

Cosby answered "Yes"

4. YOu are a lefty.

Cosby answered "Yes"

Because "he said so"?

Because the women said so.

4. YOu are a lefty.

Cosby answered "Yes"

4. YOu are a lefty.

Cosby answered "Yes"

Because "he said so"?

The women said that they consented to taking th ed drugs and to having sex?

Is that what you are stating?

4. YOu are a lefty.

Cosby answered "Yes"

4. YOu are a lefty.

Cosby answered "Yes"

Because "he said so"?

I'm stating that the statements from the women I've read, they say that they took the drugs willingly in situations were it was obviously a prelude to a sexual encounter.

PAINFULLY obvious.

Cosby answered "Yes"

Cosby answered "Yes"

Because "he said so"?

I'm stating that the statements from the women I've read, they say that they took the drugs willingly in situations were it was obviously a prelude to a sexual encounter.

PAINFULLY obvious.

Like this one?
Janice Dickinson tells court Bill Cosby raped her after drug left her 'motionless'

Or this one?
At retrial, 3 women testify that Bill Cosby drugged and assaulted them

The common denominator in just these two situations is that the women were young and gullible. And apparently, he misrepresented the drug in one case as something that would help with cramps and in another case said it was an antihistamine.

He was a predator.

Last edited:

Because "he said so"?

PAINFULLY obvious.

Like this one?
Janice Dickinson tells court Bill Cosby raped her after drug left her 'motionless'

Yes, that one. She went to Lake Tahoe to "talk" about a movie job over wine and pills. It is not credible that she did not understand what was going on.

Because "he said so"?

PAINFULLY obvious.

Like this one?

Yes, that one. She went to Lake Tahoe to "talk" about a movie job over wine and pills. It is not credible that she did not understand what was going on.

Why is it not credible? Cosby cultivated a persona that made him appear to be "safe". Furthermore he told her that the pill she took was a pain reliever for cramps.

PAINFULLY obvious.

Like this one?

Why is it not credible? Cosby cultivated a persona that made him appear to be "safe". Furthermore he told her that the pill she took was a pain reliever for cramps.

. Any pretense of "safe" would have been out the window when he said "let's go to Lake Tahoe to discuss a job for you".

It is not credible.

She knew what that trip was about.

Forum List

Back