Zone1 Emasculating Black Men

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan

Flip Wilson Martin Lawrence Jamie Foxx Eddie Murphy Shawn and Marlon Wayans in White Chicks; Tracy Morgan and Kenan Thompson and Tyler Perry and a few others. All had to do it in order to make it in Hollywood.

Dave Chappelle notably did not do it. Katt Williams either. Seems like the internet is siding with Katt and Dave on this. Fuck Steve Harvey and Cedric. The true king was Bernie Mack.

When the SHTF they will be the ones running the cities.....At least till they exterminate themselves.

Oh wait, that's happening now! ;)
Back when America was great. Did you have a favorable opinion of blacks back then?

No, and it's gotten much worse.....I blame IM2. ;)

Jokes aside you try herding black convicts around prisons for 20 years and see what you think of them.
I'm sure homicide detectives think humanity is horrible too.

What about the whites you herded around? I watch enough shows to know whites are well represented in prison.

I'm sure homicide detectives think humanity is horrible too.

What about the whites you herded around? I watch enough shows to know whites are well represented in prison.
He didn't herd anybody around in a prison. He's just starting to promote a Johnny Cash image for himself.

Even "white" racists have always appreciated Black entertainers. Redd Fox was hugely popular among us "white" guys from the 60's onward.
Black athletes complain about guys like you. "I love you man, you're my favorite, can I get your autograph?" Yea sure.

But can he date your sister, or is it okay if his relatives move into your neighborhood? Do you hire blacks who interview at your company?

Anyways, isn't it interesting that Hollywood feels the need to emasculate black men before they allow them to "make it" in Hollywood?

OMG, I just remembered, they even did it to Michael Strahan

1706212185184.png

1706212209180.png

1706212223273.png

Flip Wilson Martin Lawrence Jamie Foxx Eddie Murphy Shawn and Marlon Wayans in White Chicks; Tracy Morgan and Kenan Thompson and Tyler Perry and a few others. All had to do it in order to make it in Hollywood.

Dave Chappelle notably did not do it. Katt Williams either. Seems like the internet is siding with Katt and Dave on this. Fuck Steve Harvey and Cedric. The true king was Bernie Mack.

How do a few comedians making money doing their acts that involve drag emasculate all black men?

How do a few comedians making money doing their acts that involve drag emasculate all black men?
Oh come on man I gave you a very long list of black men who were made to dress in drag. You want to say it's innocent or coincidence? WRONG.

Suddenly you're defending Hollywood? Why because it's run by whites?

I think this is evidence of something. Katt Stevens exposed this. Dave Chappelle confirms it.

The internet seems to be agreeing with Katt and Dave.

That's too many black comedians all made to dress in drag. They don't do this to white leading men.

Tom Hanks maybe
1706213553695.png

Robin Williams
1706213578278.png

1706213667524.png

1706213695450.png

Oh come on man I gave you a very long list of black men who were made to dress in drag. You want to say it's innocent or coincidence? WRONG.

I think this is evidence of something. Katt Stevens exposed this. Dave Chappelle confirms it.

That's too many black comedians all made to dress in drag. They don't do this to white leading men.

Tom Hanks maybe
View attachment 892964
Robin Williams
View attachment 892965

View attachment 892968

View attachment 892970

Made to?

They are comedians and it's part of their comedy.

Again, Made to?

Tom Hanks maybe
View attachment 892964
Robin Williams
View attachment 892965

View attachment 892968

View attachment 892970

So much for black power.

Made to?

They are comedians and it's part of their comedy.

Again, Made to?
That's what Katt said. Pressured into it. When they are new and don't have the power to say no. It's almost a right of passage. Want to be rich and famous? Then you better do it. It's hollywood emasulating these black men. Then you aren't as afraid of them. You'll like them better after they have lowered themselves and sold out. Trust me, none of them want to do it.

Forum List

Back