Why is Cosby going to jail but Harvey is not?

Cosby drugged his women and did it against their will. Weinstein coerced the women to do it voluntarily and if they said no, they walked.

Cosby drugged his women and did it against their will. Weinstein coerced the women to do it voluntarily and if they said no, they walked.

Nope. Cosby gave the women wine and drugs and they willing took them, knowing it was a prelude to sex.

Cosby speaking out about predominantly black communities in a manner that endeared him to white Americans, was a
non factor.

His success and fortune was due far more to his crossover acceptance by white audiences.

They found him to be likeable......and "safe". He was never popular enough in black households to be taken that seriously.

So when he did "speak out", at an advanced age, he was considered by many to be senile.

It was when the numbers of white women coming forward regarding his behavior began to rachet up significantly, that he came to be viewed as a threat to the same white community that made him wealthy and famous.

And for being a threat, whether it was long ago or even yesterday, he had to pay for his betrayal.

He believed so much in how he was regarded by his public that he began to think he was immune to his own actions.

The "white community" does not see him as a threat.

Liberals see him as a threat. They don't want any voices that might even potentially threaten their lock on the black vote.

Whether their fear is well founded or not, is not the point. They destroyed him because they saw him as a threat.

Cosby is 80+ years old. He's not a relevant threat to swaying any votes from either side. He has never been visible on the political scene.

During the Civil Rights movement, he was busy chasing Playboy Bunnies at Hugh Hefner's mansion.

Don't tell me, tell those who lynched him.

Over 50 women came forward, regarding his behavior and the majority of them were white.

He is black.

This is America.

I have not heard one conservative voice raised about that, either online, in public media, nor in person.

We like Cosby. He was a male slut, but that is the norm for Hollywood.

It is the white liberals that are the ones that turned on him, and not because sex, but because of his political speech.

I'm not certain where you get your news from, but Cosby is not even an afterthought to liberals or progressives or moderates. In fact, he's a registered democrat, which makes it surprising that you are even defending him

As far as "political speech", he did not align himself with any political party publically, he just made some critical statements about young black people and actually, many feel it was well intended, so he was not the target of any liberal or progressive conspiracy.

The comedian that started the push on the allegations was a liberal.

This was the beginning of this phase of the witch hunt.

Hannibal Buress - Wikipedia

"On October 16, 2014, at the Philadelphia club The Trocadero, Buress was recorded doing an extended routine about existing rape allegations against comedian Bill Cosby.[17] Buress addressed Cosby's legacy of "talk[ing] down" to young black men about their style of dress and lifestyle. Buress criticized the actor's public moralizing by saying, "Yeah, but you raped women, Bill Cosby, so that kind of brings you down a couple notches." "

Jeez, I wonder why anyone would think this liberal was motivated by Cosby's political speech.

btw, I did not use a question mark at the end of that sentence on purpose. Because it was not a serious question, the answer is freaking obvious.

The message is clear. "

You successful blacks think you are off the lib plantation, and we libs will fuck you up, no matter what."

Seriously? ONE second rate comedian can rally a witch hunt against a sexual predator who dared to abuse white females?

This is not political. It is s statement.

A black man in predominately white America, abuses women....mainly white women, gets convicted and it's a "liberal conspiracy"?

Not a chance.

Liberals see him as a threat. They don't want any voices that might even potentially threaten their lock on the black vote.

Whether their fear is well founded or not, is not the point. They destroyed him because they saw him as a threat.

Cosby is 80+ years old. He's not a relevant threat to swaying any votes from either side. He has never been visible on the political scene.

During the Civil Rights movement, he was busy chasing Playboy Bunnies at Hugh Hefner's mansion.

Over 50 women came forward, regarding his behavior and the majority of them were white.

He is black.

This is America.

I have not heard one conservative voice raised about that, either online, in public media, nor in person.

It is the white liberals that are the ones that turned on him, and not because sex, but because of his political speech.

I'm not certain where you get your news from, but Cosby is not even an afterthought to liberals or progressives or moderates. In fact, he's a registered democrat, which makes it surprising that you are even defending him

As far as "political speech", he did not align himself with any political party publically, he just made some critical statements about young black people and actually, many feel it was well intended, so he was not the target of any liberal or progressive conspiracy.

"On October 16, 2014, at the Philadelphia club The Trocadero, Buress was recorded doing an extended routine about existing rape allegations against comedian Bill Cosby.[17] Buress addressed Cosby's legacy of "talk[ing] down" to young black men about their style of dress and lifestyle. Buress criticized the actor's public moralizing by saying, "Yeah, but you raped women, Bill Cosby, so that kind of brings you down a couple notches." "

Jeez, I wonder why anyone would think this liberal was motivated by Cosby's political speech.

btw, I did not use a question mark at the end of that sentence on purpose. Because it was not a serious question, the answer is freaking obvious.

The message is clear. "

You successful blacks think you are off the lib plantation, and we libs will fuck you up, no matter what."

Seriously? ONE second rate comedian can rally a witch hunt against a sexual predator who dared to abuse white females?

A black man in predominately white America, abuses women....mainly white women, gets convicted and it's a "liberal conspiracy"?

Not a chance.
Weinstein didn't abuse anyone, they were all willing participants. Don't get on the casting couch then complain about it afterwards, it was their choice. Some refused and walked out.

He is black.

This is America.

The message is clear. "

Not a chance.
But when a white Republican does it, it’s just “normal behavior”.

Boys being boys. They learned it in the locker room.

He is black.

This is America.

The message is clear. "

Not a chance.
But when a white Republican does it, it’s just “normal behavior”.

Boys being boys. They learned it in the locker room.

Imagine the uproar if Obama had ever been recorded talking about grabbing women by the "p***y".

He is black.

This is America.

The message is clear. "

Not a chance.
Weinstein didn't abuse anyone, they were all willing participants. Don't get on the casting couch then complain about it afterwards, it was their choice. Some refused and walked out.

Where did I even mention Weinstein?

He is black.

This is America.

The message is clear. "

Not a chance.

Yes, ONE second rate comedian DID rally a witch hunt against a powerful black man who dared go off the plantation.

Part of his rallying cry was to point out that Cosby had gone off message, ie the message of blaming whitey for everything.

The actual facts of what happened sounds strange to you. That is not because it is not what happened. The problem is not with reality, but with your perception of reality.

He is black.

This is America.

The message is clear. "

Not a chance.

Sounds very similar to Cosby.

The message is clear. "

Not a chance.

Cosby was drugging people.

He is black.

This is America.

The message is clear. "

Not a chance.

Yes, ONE second rate comedian DID rally a witch hunt against a powerful black man who dared go off the plantation.

Part of his rallying cry was to point out that Cosby had gone off message, ie the message of blaming whitey for everything.

The actual facts of what happened sounds strange to you. That is not because it is not what happened. The problem is not with reality, but with your perception of reality.

My perception of reality is perfectly clear and far more logical than believing that Cosby was some kind of political.victim .

This is not a political issue. And is not even remotely related to an 80 year old black man "going off message" about blaming the poor, maligned white people of America for anything.

That is nothing more than those who believe that, just trying to use him as an unsuspecting tool to make themselves feel comfortable.

The only thing that he went "off message" about was losing sight of the fact that as the numbers of white females who were assaulted by him grew, , and as they began to come forward, his celebrity status, nor his endorsement from white males for publically lecturing black people would not save him from himself.

It is amazing that an 80 year old black male who lived during Jim Crow could be so ignorant and out of touch with reality.

Last edited:
It's a shame. I loved Cosby. He preached personal responsibility. He earned a PhD in Education. He was one of my Black heroes. Sexual obsession is such a grievous weakness of Mankind. I can't and won't judge him. I, too, have sinned.

The message is clear. "

Not a chance.

Cosby was drugging people.

No, he wasn't.

The message is clear. "

Not a chance.

My perception of reality is perfectly clear and far more logical than believing that Cosby was some kind of political.victim .

This is not a political issue. And is not even remotely related to an 80 year old black man "going off message" about blaming the poor, maligned white people of America for anything.

That is nothing more than those who believe that, just trying to use him as an unsuspecting tool to make themselves feel comfortable.

The only thing that he went "off message" about was losing sight of the fact that as the numbers of white females who were assaulted by him grew, , and as they began to come forward, his celebrity status, nor his endorsement from white males for publically lecturing black people would not save him from himself.

It is amazing that an 80 year old black male who lived during Jim Crow could be so ignorant and out of touch with reality.

Except that it was not the right that turned on him, it was the Left, starting with a lefty black comedian, and followed by the liberal lynch mob.

It was the liberal media lying about him "drugging" women, over and over again.

Cosby lived during the 60s and 70s as a Hollywood star, knowing that America accepted that hollywood stars lived like sluts and man whores and dope fiends, and didn't care.

And America did not care.

Liberal America cared, once he started talking about Black Responsibility.

Jim Crow America, Ronald Reagan's America, Hell, GWBush's America, they had no problem with Cosby's personal life.

It was Liberal America that turned on him.

The message is clear. "

Not a chance.

Except that it was not the right that turned on him, it was the Left, starting with a lefty black comedian, and followed by the liberal lynch mob.

Cosby lived during the 60s and 70s as a Hollywood star, knowing that America accepted that hollywood stars lived like sluts and man whores and dope fiends, and didn't care.

Jim Crow America, Ronald Reagan's America, Hell, GWBush's America, they had no problem with Cosby's personal life.

Everything does not have a political "liberal against conservative" overtone. Iam likely more aware of what goes on in the Hollywood zip code area than you are, and the truth is that the factors that did Cosby in were a combination of who he abused, the "me too" movement, and the fact that no ones past has the door closed on it forever anymore.

Bill Cosby most definately "cared" about what people thought, he just made the mistake of thinking that he was above being exposed and punished.

Him talking about "Black Responsibility" had nothing to do with him being tried and incarcerated.

That is just a talking point that a few people are using to turn him into a victim, and at the same time, portray him as a political casualty, that was done wrong by a liberal witch hunt.....just because he publicly criticized some black people. There are more high profile black men who have been even more critical and never had this kind of scandal come back to haunt them.

The message is clear. "

Not a chance.

Everything does not have a political "liberal against conservative" overtone. Iam likely more aware of what goes on in the Hollywood zip code area than you are, and the truth is that the factors that did Cosby in were a combination of who he abused, the "me too" movement, and the fact that no ones past has the door closed on it forever anymore.

Bill Cosby most definately "cared" about what people thought, he just made the mistake of thinking that he was above being exposed and punished.

Him talking about "Black Responsibility" had nothing to do with him being tried and incarcerated.

That is just a talking point that a few people are using to turn him into a victim, and at the same time, portray him as a political casualty, that was done wrong by a liberal witch hunt.....just because he publicly criticized some black people. There are more high profile black men who have been even more critical and never had this kind of scandal come back to haunt them.

He has been a man whore preying upon white women since the 60s.

White America of the 1960s did not care.

White America of the 1970s did not care.

White America of the 1980s, did not care.

White America of the 1990s did not care.

White America of the 2000s, did not care.

You mention the metoo movement. Is that a conservative movement? lol!!!

White America TODAY only cares, because they have been lied to about what occurred.

The vast majority of Americans have been misled into believing the Cosby slipped drugs into the drinks of unsuspecting young women, by the vile, liberal media.

Which is a lie.

Forum List

Back