Why I changed my mind on weed

Why liberals hate homeschooling.

Two major studies have assessed academic achievement in homeschooling. The first study, Strengths of Their Own: Homeschoolers Across America was conducted in 1997 and followed more than 5,000 homeschoolers from over 1,600 families. The study showed homeschoolers typically academically outperformed children receiving a public education on standardized tests by approximately 30 to 35 percentile points in all subject areas.

According to the HSDLA, homeschooled kids score above the national average on college admissions tests. Approximately 50 percent of homeschooled children go on to attend college, which is the same number as children in public schools.

Dr. Michael Cogan published his study findings in the Journal of College Admissions. He found that homeschooled children were more likely to graduate from college and less likely to drop out than their peers. He also found that children from home education programs had higher first semester, first year, and last year grade point averages than their peers.

Statistics on Public School Vs. Homeschool

It is to the liberals best interests to have the population both dumbed down and drugged up.

Two major studies have assessed academic achievement in homeschooling. The first study, Strengths of Their Own: Homeschoolers Across America was conducted in 1997 and followed more than 5,000 homeschoolers from over 1,600 families. The study showed homeschoolers typically academically outperformed children receiving a public education on standardized tests by approximately 30 to 35 percentile points in all subject areas.

According to the HSDLA, homeschooled kids score above the national average on college admissions tests. Approximately 50 percent of homeschooled children go on to attend college, which is the same number as children in public schools.

Dr. Michael Cogan published his study findings in the Journal of College Admissions. He found that homeschooled children were more likely to graduate from college and less likely to drop out than their peers. He also found that children from home education programs had higher first semester, first year, and last year grade point averages than their peers.

It is to the liberals best interests to have the population both dumbed down and drugged up.

What a horseshit argument. There's no such conclusion in the article; you made up the beginning and the end and failed to cite any basis at all.

And it's completely off the topic anyway, you might say an "uh... what were we talking about?" moment.

What a horseshit argument. There's no such conclusion in the article; you made up the beginning and the end and failed to cite any basis at all.

And it's completely off the topic anyway, you might say an "uh... what were we talking about?" moment.
Way to do you've got Deflect and Disparage down pat.

Way to do you've got Deflect and Disparage down pat.

Is it true or isn't it?
:eusa_whistle:

I think people should be able to inhale smoke into their lungs,. cig, marijuana, cigars pipes. Let them kill themselves off early.

My kids did home schooling.

My kids did home schooling.

Was that while you would drive while intoxicated?

Since the conservative answer to education is home schooling the stoners probably come out ahead. :D

I know right??? How dare they wish to actually teach their kids math and history and writing? Holy shit! Us conservatives are just evil for actually wishing our kids to LEARN the TRUTH.

Hmm... perhaps not so much the writing thing.

True, particularly with regard to punctuation marks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I smoked weed every day for 20 straight years and I'm here to tell you my mind is as sharp as a...................
as a...................ummm.....................uh..................mmmm...................tack!
I feel like smoking weed everyday isn't healthy as people say but I've never heard of any deaths in result of marijuana or any harm done in result of the drug. Some people are against it but me I personally wouldn't mind smoking a joint everyday to ease my mind & stress.

I smoked weed every day for 20 straight years and I'm here to tell you my mind is as sharp as a...................
as a...................ummm.....................uh..................mmmm...................tack!
I feel like smoking weed everyday isn't healthy as people say but I've never heard of any deaths in result of marijuana or any harm done in result of the drug. Some people are against it but me I personally wouldn't mind smoking a joint everyday to ease my mind & stress.
You actually look for it ether. Like all potheads no need to do actually work right?

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

Sure, inhaling smoke into your lungs is extremely healthy. :lmao:

Sure, inhaling smoke into your lungs is extremely healthy. :lmao:
You can vaporize it or eat it.

whenever i get behind a pot smoking driver I can tell they've been smoking- not only by the obvious stench- but by their lack of driving skills- They go way to slow and stop ten feet before the stop light or sign. It slows reaction time BIG TIME and is as bad or worse than driving buzzed.

Forum List

Back