Time Interview With Trump: Chilling

Monitoring women’s pregnancies to ensure they don’t get abortion
1714973895547.png

1714973948146.png

1714973998966.png

8p47kw.gif

He said it himself in the article: Many people like the idea of a dictator.

He knows his base. It's possible he's right. So NOW what?
From the right wing responses on this thread it would appear so
. . . I noted from the C-Span interview of the author, that Trump said the spin on the article was particularly false.

You really should read the interview, as the press, and the left, bleev what they want.

1714975891722.png

1714975925329.png

1714975968607.png

1714976052016.png

1714976085276.png

. . . SON OF A BITCH REPORTER STILL SPUN THIS LIKE A TOP???!!! AND YOU BITCHES STILL FELL FOR IT! :auiqs.jpg:

8p47kw.gif

. . . I noted from the C-Span interview of the author, that Trump said the spin on the article was particularly false.
Yes, I think his characteristically shallow "dictator for a day" comment was not literal in that moment, and that the Left has overplayed it.

And, of course, that comment has nothing to do with either my post or my opinion, or this thread. To no surprise.

Last edited:
The fact that you see nothing wrong with what he’s saying says far more about you, dope.
You focus on a word because you have no defense for what he’s saying.
Weak shit. Per usual. Dodging twatery.
The fact that you see nothing wrong with what he’s saying says far more about you, dope.
campaign rhetoric

You really should read the interview, as the press, and the left, bleev what they want.

View attachment 942737

View attachment 942738

View attachment 942739

View attachment 942740

View attachment 942741

. . . SON OF A BITCH REPORTER STILL SPUN THIS LIKE A TOP???!!! AND YOU BITCHES STILL FELL FOR IT! :auiqs.jpg:

8p47kw.gif

And yet you don’t provide a single example of where the interviewer spun, something “like a top”.

Given that there are nine hours of interview transcripts it’s more likely that you just accepted Trump’s word for it and you don’t have the first clue as to what the interview actually said.

Trump tried building concentration camps last time he was in office. Concentration camps are only necessary and in authoritarian dictatorships.
It appears they're going to largely ignore this interview (which he has not denied in any way, which is usually his first reaction) just like they're largely ignoring the indictments against him, just like they largely ignore the importance of the Insurrection.

It's their world vs. the rest of the world. This is a cult, and that's how I approach it now.

As Hitler showed… once you build the camps… you gotta keep em filled
Ya know… Florida was gonna crack down on illegals. Really nail em if they were found moving around the state.
Now what happened ? They started to leave Florida. Know what Florida said to em? Only kidding guys… we weren’t serious
From a National Security perspective I'd like to see the 100,000 Chinese and 50,000 Russians on the 1st planes out.

Godwin's Law says you lose the debate.

FL is just fine without plane loads of migrants, especially if Biden gives them SS numbers.

I don't go by numbers dished out by the right. I'm looking at the end of COVID, record job creation on top of jobs recovered from COVID, low unemployment, rise in wages, lower black unemployment than Trump, more black businesses opening than under trump, more money going to HBCU's than Trump, America is more respected in the world than we were under Trump. There is no shit show, not by Biden.
Bidenflation is about 20%. It adds up every year. US families lost about $709 a month due to stupid Joe's crazy spending in 2023.

US inflation means families are spending $709 more per month than two years ago​

That $709 a month is a year old. Its probably over $1,000 a month now. Biden is losing votes in all demographics.

Last edited:
I like his idea of deporting 11 million invaders.
Cuz you're stupid.

Conclusions and Recommendation

This report demonstrates that the social and economic status of millions of US citizens would be substantially jeopardized by a massive deportation program. Deportation of undocumented residents in mixed-status households would decrease household income by about 50 percent. In addition, if just one-third of the US-born children remained in the United States after their parents were deported, the total financial burden of raising the children would be $118 billion. Mass deportation would also result in high default rates for the 1.2 million mortgages held by households with undocumented immigrants and, as a result, would undermine the US housing market. In addition, according to one study, the nation’s GDP would be reduced by an estimated $4.7 trillion over 10 years.

Bidenflation
......is a fiction believed in by knuckle dragging simps.

Global inflation is forecast to decline steadily, from 6.8 percent in 2023 to 5.9 percent in 2024 and 4.5 percent in 2025, with advanced economies returning to their inflation targets sooner than emerging market and developing economies. Core inflation is generally projected to decline more gradually.

......is a fiction believed in by knuckle dragging simps.

Global inflation is forecast to decline steadily, from 6.8 percent in 2023 to 5.9 percent in 2024 and 4.5 percent in 2025, with advanced economies returning to their inflation targets sooner than emerging market and developing economies. Core inflation is generally projected to decline more gradually.
LOL!! Thanks for proving my point! Inflation is additive.

2022 8.0%
2023 6.8%
2024 5.9%
2025 4.5%

ADD them up and you get 25.2% INFLATION DURING BIDEN's term. He is toast in November.

Where to start.

Monitoring women’s pregnancies to ensure they don’t get abortion

Deportation of 11 million people complete with “camps”

NG to be used at His discretion

Doing away with pandemic response team (again)

Firing Federal attorneys that refuse to prosecute based on his whims and preferences

And much more

That man can NOT get his hands on the wheel again
We can only hope Trump wins but he is ahead in every single swing state and you are sweating turds over it.

LOL!! Thanks for proving my point! Inflation is additive.

2022 8.0%
2023 6.8%
2024 5.9%
2025 4.5%

ADD them up and you get 25.2% INFLATION DURING BIDEN's term. He is toast in November.
No one ever counted inflation that way before Unfortunately

Forum List

Back