Why I changed my mind on weed

the pot is the reason the person is impaired.

now, how difficult is it to understand?

No. The reason he is impaired is because he used the pot. How difficult is that to understand? The pot is not the reason. The douche would likely have just used a different drug if pot were not available.

pot IS the reason of cognitive impairment. It CAUSES cognitive impairment. And he used it because it causes it - to feel high.
what are you actually trying to prove? that pot is not going to be charged, but the user? well, duh.
the problem is how to reliably measure the extent of the impairment to be able to file charges.

Is there any proof that he would not have had the accident if he had not smoked pot?

Coo Coo ca joob!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50NTZkITWZ0]I Am The Walrus- The Beatles WITH LYRICS - YouTube[/ame]​

all this response over marijuana?....that's incredible to me, we have all these threats to our country, to our liberties, and people worry about weed?...The states can handle their own Marijuana laws.

I can care less about the weed being legal itself - I can obtain it very easily either way.

Concern is using up resources and billions of tax dollars policing the drug; we could be using those valuable resources to go after actual threats.

I work in finance and don't like wasting money.

all this response over marijuana?....that's incredible to me, we have all these threats to our country, to our liberties, and people worry about weed?...The states can handle their own Marijuana laws.

I can care less about the weed being legal itself - I can obtain it very easily either way.

Concern is using up resources and billions of tax dollars policing the drug; we could be using those valuable resources to go after actual threats.

You work in finance!

Ohhh Lordy!

Thanks for saying so.

On O'rilley last night he had the head of the DEA in 79, on who said that the drug war has caused a 11% decline in consumption as to date; that it was a success based soley on that statistic - what a retard. Look at the murders, broken homes, and all that entails, money spent, the institutionalization of America, the wealth that cartels have now accumulated who will work with terroist, the influx of illegals directly related to smuggling drugs etc. etc.

Bill O'rielly said he believed that the sale of hard drugs was a violent act - what a dumb ass thing to say.
He won't entertain any licit drugs like alcohol in any debate over the drug dilemma which is ridiculous.
Pro drug war types look at this from a tunnel vision, punitive position; weed is bad - punish society, the family, and everyone affiliated, and grow the government to do so.

We need to look at this from a totallity view point. Notice how all those opposed have a one liner synopsis; latching on to one negative identifier - a liberal's type of response? :eusa_pray:

Many drugs are bad -legal, and not. The drug war causes far more pernicious realities, and the drugs still remain. :confused:

You work in finance!

Ohhh Lordy!

Thanks for saying so.

Katz do you listen to any Music?....

You work in finance!

Ohhh Lordy!

Thanks for saying so.

Katz do you listen to any Music?....

I'm guessing maybe something like this? (the fun begins at 0:24)

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back