Zone1 WHY should nicotine, alcohol and weed products be heavily taxed?

well in my country it's not considered dangerous, and the sales of it are legalized.
i also know this first-hand.
Just because ignorant and sleazy people don’t consider pot as dangerous doesn’t mean it isn’t dangerous. Just because it’s legal doesn’t mean it isn’t dangerous.
Insecticide is legal and still dangerous.
You’re ignorant.

Just because ignorant and sleazy people don’t consider pot as dangerous doesn’t mean it isn’t dangerous. Just because it’s legal doesn’t mean it isn’t dangerous.
Insecticide is legal and still dangerous.
You’re ignorant.
what makes pot dangerous then? i completely fail to understand your animosity bro

Your rationalization is bogus.
I’ve had to live fifty years with depersonalization issues caused by pot.
I used it for five years back in the early 70’s. I was an unwitting beta tester. Young developing brains are at greatest risk.
Imagine that pot advocates still make references to Reefer Madness when confronted with objections to pot. I said that 55 years ago. That is how out of step pro-pot people are.

I used it for five years back in the early 70’s. I was an unwitting beta tester. Young developing brains are at greatest risk.
Imagine that pot advocates still make references to Reefer Madness when confronted with objections to pot. I said that 55 years ago. That is how out of step pro-pot people are.
look, just coz you respond badly to pot, doesn't mean you should work towards abolition of the stuff.
your "ideal rules to live by" could well differ from anyone else's.

wow 5 years.....you must be an expert....

look, just coz you respond badly to pot, doesn't mean you should work towards abolition of the stuff.
your "ideal rules to live by" could well differ from anyone else's.
It ain’t just me. This is a widespread issue. Unfortunately, the pot industry and corrupt politicians have control of the message.
Would you like it if people were told asbestos is safe even though 10% of those with prolonged exposure develop lung disease? Would you just claim ‘asbestos madness’?
Perfect parallel.

It ain’t just me. This is a widespread issue. Unfortunately, the pot industry and corrupt politicians have control of the message.
Would you like it if people were told asbestos is safe even though 10% of those with prolonged exposure develop lung disease? Would you just claim ‘asbestos madness’?
Perfect parallel.
i already gave you the link to Evidence - weed marijuana - anti cancer - Google Drive - those are recent medical-scientific conclusions btw.

i've just about had it entirely with western governments encroaching on my personal freedoms.

i want to use softdrugs on a regular basis, and without extra taxes added to it's price.
many others do too, but they don't go posting about on forums, fearing a backlash of the anti-fun-drugs lobbies of course.

WELL I AM JUST ABOUT READY FOR SOCIAL MEDIA WAR AGAINST MY OWN GOVERNMENTS OVER THIS.

a sample of my capabilities, a mere tidy small taste of it? sure : Evidence - weed marijuana - anti cancer - Google Drive
I don't smoke, I don't do drugs. For a £26 can of Apple Cider syrup, I have 23 litres of cider in it's last week of fermentation. At 6% abv, that's about £3.67 per litre in the shops. So rather than pay £84.41 for cider, it cost £0 because the cider syrup was a Christmas present.

No tax at my end. Duty off cigarettes generates £14bn per year and the health issues costs the NHS £4bn. So the government is better of by £10bn and..............it's...........slowly banning tobacco. You can't get anymore stupid than that.

I used to be for the death penalty now I’m against it. I used to be for marijuana use now I’m against it. While some people have a non-negative reaction to marijuana the undeniable truth is there are many people who choose to smoke weed all day every day instead of working or doing anything productive. So that is indeed problematic for society. Marijuana is a psychoactive drug unlike tobacco.

D.A.R.E and crime dog McGruff were the cool guys guys. And they oughta be brought back to teach youngsters the right way forward

1706708201421.jpeg

Forum List

Back