Zone1 WHY should nicotine, alcohol and weed products be heavily taxed?

I never said people do ... it's a fucking FELONY under Federal Law ...

You're arguing that we need 3/5's an acre to grow one plant? ... Moonglow claims he's paying tobacco taxes even though he doesn't smoke ... are you also paying tobacco taxes on product you don't personally use? ...

For the record ... some States charge tobacco taxes for the expressed purpose to get people to stop smoking ... so cigarettes are way way way too expensive, especially for children ... if you don't want to pay those taxes, either quit or grow your own ...

... or come to the internet and bitch about it ... you're choice ...
i never mentioned growing anything....and in Nevada the only people who pay tobacco tax are the people buying tobacco.....i dont smoke tobacco....try asking a cigarette smoker,and i dont believe Moon smokes it either...

i've just about had it entirely with western governments encroaching on my personal freedoms.

i want to use softdrugs on a regular basis, and without extra taxes added to it's price.
many others do too, but they don't go posting about on forums, fearing a backlash of the anti-fun-drugs lobbies of course.

WELL I AM JUST ABOUT READY FOR SOCIAL MEDIA WAR AGAINST MY OWN GOVERNMENTS OVER THIS.

a sample of my capabilities, a mere tidy small taste of it? sure : Evidence - weed marijuana - anti cancer - Google Drive
How about asbestos? It makes great insulation!

Really?
Of course it should be heavily taxed.
Particularly tobacco. Which cost the healthcare system $billions a year to treat cancer/COPD/Heart patients where smoking is at the very least a major contributor to why they have it.
The problem, however, is the taxed amounts are not used to pay healthcare providers but just more spending by Congress for whatever.
Your complaint shouldn't be about the taxes, but that the xtra taxes just go into the general fund.
Now - if you Google this, the government says they use the funds to fund healthcare related programs.
None of which do anything to pay down the cost of tobacco use.
people should pay their own medical costs not government,,

thats how they control you,,

One doesn;t pay tobacco taxes unless one is buying tobacco.
Because the government can get away with it. As long as they can get away with it. Or a tax that doesn't effect everyone. The ones it don't effect don't give a shit and only will when they have a couple items that effect their well being that get the taxed ripped out of them. 90% of those taxes come from the poorest of Americans.

i never mentioned growing anything....and in Nevada the only people who pay tobacco tax are the people buying tobacco.....i dont smoke tobacco....try asking a cigarette smoker,and i dont believe Moon smokes it either...

Too funny ... non-smokers arguing against cigarette taxes ... fucking morons ...

Then institute a sales tax, stupid ... just exempt stuff The Rich buy and everyone's happy ...

Obviously ... why did you say you have a 43 acre allotment then? ... is that a lie or are you just confused? ... getting your ignorant strawmen mixed up ... God that's lame ...
I own 43 acres that I grow weed and veggies upon, that is all I said the rest is you running silly.

I own 43 acres that I grow weed and veggies upon, that is all I said the rest is you running silly.

Are you paying taxes on your revenue? ... did you know you commit a felony by growing weed? ...

I know math is hard for you liberals ... but if your government charges more tobacco taxes, they will charge less income and property tax ... theoretically ... or what?, a sales tax, that's plain stupid ...

Do you fill out a Schedule C or a Schedule F every year? ...

(1) I have no opinion on whether those 3 items should be heavily taxed or not.

(2) I do feel, however, that it would be wonderful for society if parents would set the example (for their children) by not using any of those items.

(3) Here in the Los Angeles area, for example, there have been more and more people seriously maimed or killed by reckless drivers, who -- I assume -- are often under the influence of at least two of those items.

Last edited:
(1) I have no opinion on whether those 3 items should be heavily taxed or not.

(2) I do feel, however, that it would be wonderful for society if parents would set the example (for their children) by not using any of those items.

(3) Here in the Los Angeles area, for example, there have been more and more people seriously maimed or killed by reckless drivers, who -- I assume -- are often under the influence of at least two of those items.

(2) Whoa ... lucky you I guess ... I rarely brought booze into my home when I was raising children ... and all my kids drink ... on the other hand, I smoked a lot of pot right there in front of them, offered it to them ... to this day they refuse, will not do any drugs at all ...

i've just about had it entirely with western governments encroaching on my personal freedoms.

i want to use softdrugs on a regular basis, and without extra taxes added to it's price.
many others do too, but they don't go posting about on forums, fearing a backlash of the anti-fun-drugs lobbies of course.

WELL I AM JUST ABOUT READY FOR SOCIAL MEDIA WAR AGAINST MY OWN GOVERNMENTS OVER THIS.

a sample of my capabilities, a mere tidy small taste of it? sure : Evidence - weed marijuana - anti cancer - Google Drive
Because, government

Forum List

Back