Why Has The World Become So Evil?

Is it because God is drawing the Holy Spirit out of this world. Less and less people are being saved. God said, My spirit shall not always strive with man.

without commenting on the beliefs underlying your thread...

i'll just say your basic premise is flawed at best... 'become so evil'? really let's take a walk down memory lane for a moment...

spanish inquisition
stalin/lenin and their purges

READ THE BIBLE, Jillian. Based upon your responses on this forum, I know that does not interest you. The Fact remains that God is going to remove the "Restraining Hand" of the Holy Spirit from the Earth before the last seven years of the life of the Earth.

As I have stated numerous times on this forum, I believe we have entered into the Last Days (the Last Seven Days of the Earth), and all hell is going to break forth on the Earth in the next few weeks, months and years.

poor psychotic freak.

i'm sorry you're so insane. seriously, seek help.

Is it because God is drawing the Holy Spirit out of this world. Less and less people are being saved. God said, My spirit shall not always strive with man.

without commenting on the beliefs underlying your thread...

i'll just say your basic premise is flawed at best... 'become so evil'? really let's take a walk down memory lane for a moment...

spanish inquisition
stalin/lenin and their purges

READ THE BIBLE, Jillian. Based upon your responses on this forum, I know that does not interest you. The Fact remains that God is going to remove the "Restraining Hand" of the Holy Spirit from the Earth before the last seven years of the life of the Earth.

As I have stated numerous times on this forum, I believe we have entered into the Last Days (the Last Seven Days of the Earth), and all hell is going to break forth on the Earth in the next few weeks, months and years.

How can you trust the Bible, especially the New Testament, when books were picked because they did not challenge the Roman Empire? Examples, my quote above(Matt.22:21) and the sympathetic way Pontius Pilate was treated. Anything subversive was banned, kept out of the canon and destroyed when found, leading some to bury copies of texts that have only been found in recent centuries. The RCC recognizes this, hence the de-emphasis of the literal word of the book in favor of the spirit of the book. It's puzzling that many Protestant denominations don't recognize this and are adamant about it being the unadulterated Word of God, when it's obviously a work of human construction.

My meaning of "evil" in this post is one choosing not to follow God.

This thread is about choosing following God as to not following him. More people are choosing not to, thus the world is getting more evil.

Not necessarily. Not believing in God doesn't mean you are an evil person. I know a lot of people who are either agnostic or atheist and they are kind, loving individuals without hate in their hearts.

This thread is about choosing following God as to not following him. More people are choosing not to, thus the world is getting more evil.

Not necessarily. Not believing in God doesn't mean you are an evil person. I know a lot of people who are either agnostic or atheist and they are kind, loving individuals without hate in their hearts.

God said " If your not with me your against me" you can't say it any plainer than that.

God said " If your not with me your against me" you can't say it any plainer than that.

If someone doesn't believe in God or isn't sure does not make them evil. I have known more so-called Christians who don't live good lives, they are more backstabbing and judgmental than the ones who don't claim to be followers of God. I guess they feel going to church and confessing their sins will erase any bad they do while here on Earth.

If someone doesn't believe in God or isn't sure does not make them evil. I have known more so-called Christians who don't live good lives, they are more backstabbing and judgmental than the ones who don't claim to be followers of God. I guess they feel going to church and confessing their sins will erase any bad they do while here on Earth.

In general, more and more of the world are chosing not to follow God, thus chosing evil over good.

You think our world is more evil than it was in 1010 when the CHURCH ran things?

Read some history, Frog.

Is this just your feeling, froggy, or can you back that up with evidence? It certainly does not seem that way to me.

I'm not saying people are evil, i'm saying people are chosing to push God out, thus chosing evil over good.

You think our world is more evil than it was in 1010 when the CHURCH ran things?

Read some history, Frog.

Yes and those so called Christians that cause other to stumble are paying for it now.

In general, more and more of the world are chosing not to follow God, thus chosing evil over good.
You are assuming your evil God is good.

You are assuming your evil God is good.

I know he is, why don't you get to know him and cut out those who falsely represent him, their day is at hand.

Is this just your feeling, froggy, or can you back that up with evidence? It certainly does not seem that way to me.

I'm not saying people are evil, i'm saying people are chosing to push God out, thus chosing evil over good.

I'd be surprised if church attendance wasn't up, froggy. I think you're just feeling gloomy.

You do know alot of church member aren't gonna make it to heaven.

Forum List

Back