Islam is ..?. Please login ..very important ..

Islam coming

Rookie
Jul 27, 2010
Islam is…
An Introduction to Islam &
its Principles
2​

Preface
The purpose of this work is to present the authentic teachings of
Islam. We do not present any specific version or a unique inter-
pretation of Islam. We present Islam as it is, without sugarcoat-
ing, and we allow it to stand on its own merits. There is only one
Islam and only one example of how it is to be lived - that of the
Prophet Muhammad ( ).
Our intention is to provide a basic
overview of the main tenets of Islam as given in the Qur'an and
as exemplified by the Prophet ( ). We also intend to address
some of the commonly asked questions about Islam.
Despite the fact that over one-fifth of the world’s population is
Muslim, Islam is often misunderstood and misrepresented in con-
temporary Western societies. It is hoped that this work will help
shed light on Islam as it was divinely communicated to Muham-
mad ( ) and dispel any commonly held misconceptions that per-
petuate prejudice and hatred. We write this booklet in the hope
that people of all faiths will join us in making this a world of tol-
erance, kindness, understanding, and peace.

Please do not post more than a paragraph or two of any copied material, and then post a link to the remainder. If you have any questions, please PM.

Newby

Last edited by a moderator:
lines for all generations to follow. God says in the Qur'an that no
Prophet or Messenger will come after him. This is the reason
Muhammad ( ) is known as the Seal of the Prophets. This means
the divine law that was revealed and embodied in the teachings of
Prophet Muhammad ( ) is for all of humanity until the Day of
Resurrection (Day of Judgment). To be a believer, it is obligatory
to believe in Muhammad ( ) and the laws that have been re-
vealed through him, as well as in all the Prophets and Messengers
of God who came before. Muhammad and the Prophets and
Messengers ( ) before him also had to believe in, obey, and sur-
render to
The Almighty God
. Although Muslims believe in all
the Prophets and Messengers ( ) of God, they follow and emu-
late the teachings and example of the final Messenger Muham-
mad ( ). God
The Most Glorious
, states about Muhammad ( ),
“And We have not sent you, but as a mercy
to the worlds.”

Please do not post more than a paragraph or two of any copied material, and then post a link to the remainder. If you have any questions, please PM.

Newby

okay if a christian or jew did this...we would all tell them to piss off....

so piss off...if you have something to say...say it...but dont flood the board with copied text

What a crock of spam.......and all based on a religion based on world domination and hate.

I am with hellbitch, PISS OFF!

In the name of God the Merciful

Peace upon those who follow the guidance and yet ...

Our religion is a religion of tolerance and forgiveness

And based on the firm foundations unchanged or altered

Has reported a group of scientists that this religion spread and there will be and is capable of solving the problems of the world

And that the Prophet peace be upon him is a man of a thousand men and was tolerant and generous

And that our religion no one is forced to enter it without the desire and spread Islam throughout the world, but the morality of Muslims

I invite you to read the entire topic may God open your heart to Islam and escape from fire:​

What a crock of spam.......and all based on a religion based on world domination and hate.

I am with hellbitch, PISS OFF!

In the name of God the Merciful

Peace upon those who follow the guidance and yet ...

Our religion is a religion of tolerance and forgiveness

And based on the firm foundations unchanged or altered

Has reported a group of scientists that this religion spread and there will be and is capable of solving the problems of the world

And that the Prophet peace be upon him is a man of a thousand men and was tolerant and generous

And that our religion no one is forced to enter it without the desire and spread Islam throughout the world, but the morality of Muslims

I invite you to read the entire topic may God open your heart to Islam and escape from fire:​

Lies posted more than once are surely propaganda.

I cordially invite you once again to PISS OFF!

Attachments

• $gm060919.jpg
    $gm060919.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
Mohammud was a sick, twisted, deranged, violent, probably psychotic, overly aggressive, racist pedophile piece of shit.

The Qur'an is supposedly immutable, but it has been altered. Why would God (the one whom Muslims mistakenly refer to as "Allah") need to issue revisions?

All of Islam is blasphemy.

Islam should be rejected as evil. Islam is evil.​

Yes indeed. It is always good to center text in such posts.

Thank God that Islam sews the seeds of its own demise in every aspect of its deranged message. Crappy fraudulent "religion" that it is must be offensive to God.

I wouldn't take a chance of injuring my anus by wiping my ass with a page of that disgusting depraved comic book known as the Qur'an.

Could you summarise it in one sentence please. :confused:

Islam is a religion of tolerance, honesty and honor all the sons of Adam, including the preservation of the rights of women

And summarize it: Islam came as a mercy for all creatures (of all people)

Is a great religion

Income has found happiness and comfort and peace of mind

I advise you to enter you will not lose​

Mohammud was a sick, twisted, deranged, violent, probably psychotic, overly aggressive, racist pedophile piece of shit.

The Qur'an is supposedly immutable, but it has been altered. Why would God (the one whom Muslims mistakenly refer to as "Allah") need to issue revisions?

All of Islam is blasphemy.

Islam should be rejected as evil. Islam is evil.​

Yes indeed. It is always good to center text in such posts.

Thank God that Islam sews the seeds of its own demise in every aspect of its deranged message. Crappy fraudulent "religion" that it is must be offensive to God.

I wouldn't take a chance of injuring my anus by wiping my ass with a page of that disgusting depraved comic book known as the Qur'an.

Peace be upon those who follow true guidance

Islam did not change throughout history

The evidence I've found some very old copy of the Orientalists of the Quran and Tvajioa that there is no change even though he was in the movement or character

And consistency of the rules of Islam is what made him Amntcher religion in the world .. No one can change it to what suits him

Is equal to between rich and poor .. Superior and subordinate

Currently, we are living in what he told us of our Prophet is the most hilarious humiliation and weakness, but God after this stage will replace our squad gathering strength and weaknesses and our fears Mother

And that this debt will grow and will not be improved upon

Therefore, I advise you good advice for you and all members of management and search and look for this religion is the religion you will find appropriate to the lives of everyone

And I adjure thee by God, and Jesus son of Mary and the prophets and all the dear and close to you to read the topic carefully and delay, and will explain your heart to the God of this religion and live a happy life and you are quiet

Judaism was based on pagan religion. Some of the Jews didn't like the 10 commandment thingy so they invented Jesus so they could be fuck ups and still get to heaven.King James verified the plan .
In order to pull this off without being beheaded they named the Jews the "chosen"
Mo kinda liked The Jewish thing but he wanted lots more pussy so he invented Islam. No pork. Lotsa pussy.
Young pussy.
In order to pull this off without getting beheaded he agreed to the Mary miracle and same Gawd and named all of the other characters as " prophets" Profitable prophets.

This generation probably won't live long enough to see what the lunatics come up with next but you can bet your brainwashed, enslaved ass it'll be something and be prophetable.

Forum List

Back