Why Has The World Become So Evil?

Is it because God is drawing the Holy Spirit out of this world. Less and less people are being saved. God said, My spirit shall not always strive with man.

without commenting on the beliefs underlying your thread...

i'll just say your basic premise is flawed at best... 'become so evil'? really let's take a walk down memory lane for a moment...

spanish inquisition
stalin/lenin and their purges

READ THE BIBLE, Jillian. Based upon your responses on this forum, I know that does not interest you. The Fact remains that God is going to remove the "Restraining Hand" of the Holy Spirit from the Earth before the last seven years of the life of the Earth.

As I have stated numerous times on this forum, I believe we have entered into the Last Days (the Last Seven Days of the Earth), and all hell is going to break forth on the Earth in the next few weeks, months and years.
People have been claiming we are in the last days for 2000 years. Don't hold your breath!

Well, you can only control your own behavior.....

But God said you'd know others by the fruit they bare, that's not judging.
But wouldn't that apply to God also? Evil is a fruit of God's creation!

Evil is not something God created, Evil came into the world when the serpant planted it into Eve, By your theory that god created everything, did he create the automobile,roads etc. Quit thinking foolishly.

My meaning of "evil" in this post is one choosing not to follow God.

So further clarification reveals even more so that the thread title should have included at least some reference to Christianity. Your statements are not based on any facts whatsoever so the points still stand, the world is not getting more evil.

Forum List

Back