Why doesn't Trump wear a wedding ring?

Obama's gay... it's obvious..

View attachment 199922
reported for trolling

He's still gay.. :lol:

download (34).jpg

Has he ever been seen wearing any of kind of jewelry? Maybe he isn't able to wear any. Right me if I am wrong, but I think that people can be allergic to a certain element that is inside jewelry.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

Just wondering. Anybody else notice he doesn't exactly embrace the values he blathers about?

r
/-----/
Yet another glaring example of
View attachment 199914

If you don't care, then don't post to the thread, idiot. Your defense of Trump is as hollow and empty as you are.
/——/ If you post some trivial criticism about the President and then expect us to let it go unchallenged you’re in for a rude awakening,

Lots of people don't wear wedding rings....I for one hate the feel of rings on my fingers...

Just wondering. Anybody else notice he doesn't exactly embrace the values he blathers about?

r
/-----/
View attachment 199914

If you don't care, then don't post to the thread, idiot. Your defense of Trump is as hollow and empty as you are.
/——/ If you post some trivial criticism about the President and then expect us to let it go unchallenged you’re in for a rude awakening,
Is this trivial too? He cheated on 3 wives ,what makes you think he won't cheat on America?

r
/-----/
View attachment 199914

Is this trivial too? He cheated on 3 wives ,what makes you think he won't cheat on America?
Trump wears no ring so his pick ups think he's not married NOT an ounce of honesty in his whole body

WHO THE F CARES?? you equate that with values????!!!!!!!???????
hahahahhahahahahhahahahahah
truly dumbshit

r
/-----/
View attachment 199914

it's not cheating if the wives are ok with it

r
/-----/
View attachment 199914

Trump wears no ring so his pick ups think he's not married NOT an ounce of honesty in his whole body
/——/ No one knows Trump is married. OK...

r
/-----/
View attachment 199914

/—-/ democRATs trusted America with cheating Bill Clinton

r
/-----/
View attachment 199914

they are hypocrites = idiots
not only did Bill cheat, he committed a serious crime

My husband and I do not wear wedding rings.
He doesn't because he always gets them caught in things while puttering around doing things.

I don't because I'm allergic to all metals.
I can't wear any type of jewelry.

My husband and I do not wear wedding rings.
He doesn't because he always gets them caught in things while puttering around doing things.

I don't because I'm allergic to all metals.
I can't wear any type of jewelry.
I don't wear one

/-----/
View attachment 199914

they are hypocrites = idiots
not only did Bill cheat, he committed a serious crime
And you hated him for it but now love trump?? Hypocrite

r
/-----/
View attachment 199914

Did you ask that about slick Willie, or that’s different?

r
/-----/
View attachment 199914

I was a republican then

/-----/
View attachment 199914

I was a republican then
Well did you?

I was a republican then
Well did you?
I wasn't too happy with the bashing of Clinton

Forum List

Back