trump's bond insurer doesn't seem to have the money.

/---/ True. It's called Interstate commerce. "In U.S. constitutional law, any commercial transactions or traffic that cross state boundaries or that involve more than one state. The traditional concept that the free flow of commerce between states should not be impeded has been used to effect a wide range of regulations, both federal and state." - Britannica Money
NOT when you get a loan in NY.

/----/ It doesn't matter. Stewart overvalued his property. The same thing you azzholes accuse Trump of doing.
BS.
One person got a LOAN.
One person SOLD their property.

There isn't any law that states a person CAN'T overvalue their property when they are selling it.

Did they bust Trump for this?

Did the Russian who bought Trump's Palm Beach property ...​

1712582606842.png
The Palm Beach Post
https://www.palmbeachpost.com › business › 2019/02/17

Feb 17, 2019 — In 2008, Donald Trump sold a Palm Beach mansion to Russian oligarch Dmitry Rybolovlev for the record price of $95 million.

Then in 2016, Trump told reporters assembled at a press conference in Miami: "What do I have to do with Russia? You know the closest I came to Russia, I bought a house a number of years ago in Palm Beach ... for $40 million, and I sold it to a Russian for $100 million."

They force him not to do business in NY State, then when he goes out of State they think they can apply NY rules to other companies. Guess what? Federal law covers things between States, not NY State law.
FYI
For bond purposes, Trump was permitted to do business in NYState.

I already have. To benefit of first degree you must have committed it in the second degree AND other elements.

And we all see that you snipped it. Simple fix. Don’t snip.

You’re now pretending innocence? :cuckoo:
WTF?
I didn't state ANYTHING about the degree of the offense, numbnuts.

But he made a deal that prevented someone else from getting his property cheaper. You know, like the complaint that TRUMP!'s deal cost someone else the opportunity to build the building.

Incredibly, outrageously stupid.

But he made a deal that prevented someone else from getting his property cheaper. You know, like the complaint that TRUMP!'s deal cost someone else the opportunity to build the building.
WHAT compliant?
From another Russian?

Forum List

Back