Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
"I just regret that our party is seemingly becoming a party of Donald Trump."

This is not something that hasn't been pointed out repeatedly. This is no longer the party of Reagan; it's a party that worships one man whose only convictions and values are whatever he believes. The Republicans cannot win on a MAGA coalition alone. More and more conservatives are heading out the door, but according to Trump he doesn't need those people anyway.

This is not something that hasn't been pointed out repeatedly. This is no longer the party of Reagan; it's a party that worships one man whose only convictions and values are whatever he believes. The Republicans cannot win on a MAGA coalition alone. More and more conservatives are heading out the door, but according to Trump he doesn't need those people anyway.

Good, all RINOs should leave. The GOP is becoming more MAGA by the day and representing the average American not elitist war mongering scumbags

She has always been a RINO

Good, all RINOs should leave. The GOP is becoming more MAGA by the day and representing the average American not elitist war mongering scumbags
You can't really say that the likes of Rand Paul, Mike Lee, and Marco Rubio are MAGA types....Point is that the days of the sniffing, sellout, country club squish "republican" are coming to and end, and it can't happen soon enough.

Last edited:
This is the endless buffer zone in the party. The rules in Alaska giver the senate every time. When you Progs see this, you should understand it. There seems to be a globalist realignment occurring slowly. Kerry did say it does not matter if Trump wins at Davos earlier this year.

They should just rename it the Rump party - which it is, in more ways than one.

Just as it was the party of Bush? Or the Dems were the party of Clinton?

One only leaves if they don't believe they can win a re-election, or, there is a better paying gig at a news network or running a political "Foundation".

OP, I told you this DURING Trump's reign, you denied it and have more recently been ignoring me whenever I bring this up to you.

Why are you so adverse to truth and facts?

Murkowski only won in 2022 because of a three-way election with ranked-choice voting. (Democrats picked her as their second choice.) She knows her future as a US Senator is done, just like Joe Manchin.

Just as it was the party of Bush? Or the Dems were the party of Clinton?

One only leaves if they don't believe they can win a re-election, or, there is a better paying gig at a news network or running a political "Foundation".
She already got re-elected last time around...Another poster child for the fuckery that is prank choice voting.

Forum List

Back