trump's bond insurer doesn't seem to have the money.

again retard Trump doesnt provide the finacials the surety company does.

Former Trump CFO Allen Weisselberg pleads guilty to perjury​

1712414157606.png
AP News
https://apnews.com › article › trump-fraud-weisselberg-...

Mar 4, 2024 — Allen Weisselberg, the former chief financial officer of the Trump Organization, pleads guilty to lying under oath in the ex-president's ...

The judge in the civil fraud case ruled last month that Trump, Weisselberg and others schemed to deceive banks, insurers and others by lying about Trump’s wealth on financial statements used to make deals and secure loans.

Along with penalizing Trump $455 million, Judge Arthur Engoron ordered Weisselberg to pay $1 million — the amount of severance he has received so far. Trump, Weisselberg and their co-defendants are appealing.

His appraisal is his appraisal.

If you decide to pay me $40000 for this piece of jewelry on my word alone, who is most naive and or trusting? Why you of course.

Now, if I took out a loan on this piece of jewelry based on the collateral of $40000, again, based on your decision to take my word for it. You would be quite happy that I repaid that loan in full. We are both happy, no?
Everyone should assume that trump is lying. Is that your point ?

Everyone should assume that trump is lying. Is that your point ?
No, every bank should assume EVERY property owner might over value a property either through ignorance or sheer nostalgia for the structure. It is incumbent on the lender to perform proper due diligence. Yes, they might purposely lie, in most cases it is a the borrower taking the highest value of the range, which isn't dishonest as someone, somewhere probably values it the same. Banks look for the going rate, based on data.

Imagine if NY went through ever bank loan for every major property in NY? I think it was reported that John Stewart overvalued his home exponentially.

Last edited:
The victims are there. With fraud like this you're gaining an unfair advantage in the business world. Trump might be able to make a deal, when otherwise he wouldn't have made a deal, which means someone else lost out on that deal.
Both parties made the deal, the work was done, and the loan paid off, completely and on time. Your complaint could be applied to literally every deal.

Trump’s Bond Insurer Doesn’t Seem To Have The $175M It’s Guaranteeing

"In a midday court filing, the Knight Speciality Insurance Company revealed that it currently only has $138 million in “surplus.” That means the bond it has decided to post for Trump smashes through the 10 percent barrier, topping a whopping 127 percent of the company’s dedicated reserves."
Pretty much explains why the guy was willing to do it, he can't risk what he doesn't have.
Crooks and liars trying to post bond for a crook and a liar.

trump claims he has half a billion dollars in cash, why does he need someone else to post his bond anyway?
5q0qd2.jpg

They force him not to do business in NY State, then when he goes out of State they think they can apply NY rules to other companies. Guess what? Federal law covers things between States, not NY State law.
/---/ True. It's called Interstate commerce. "In U.S. constitutional law, any commercial transactions or traffic that cross state boundaries or that involve more than one state. The traditional concept that the free flow of commerce between states should not be impeded has been used to effect a wide range of regulations, both federal and state." - Britannica Money

Both parties made the deal, the work was done, and the loan paid off, completely and on time. Your complaint could be applied to literally every deal.
NOT the point at all.
Trump falsified business records.
It's a crime.

New York Consolidated Laws, Penal Law - PEN § 175.10​

1712581780694.png
FindLaw
https://codes.findlaw.com › ... › New York › Penal Law

A person is guilty of falsifying business records in the first degree when he commits the crime of falsifying business records in the second degree, ...

/----/ Hypocrite Jon Stewart bashed Trump, but he did the same thing.

Jon Stewart found to have overvalued his NYC home by 829% - New York Post

Mar 27, 2024 New York Post. But it didn't take long for internet sleuths to look into Stewart's own property history, which shows his New York City penthouse sold for 829% more than its assessed value ...

Forum List

Back