Why do Transgender people get upset when they are not accepted?

That was my point either...My point was transgenders are discriminated against by society in those ways and life would be so much easier for them if they were accepted.

A lot of people are discriminated against by society and should be. Anyone unsafe, criminal, fraudulent should be discriminated against. Transvestites who are pretending to be a different sex than their real sex are certainly in that category, as are pedophiles, rioters, drunk drivers and so on. Please, everyone, discriminate!! This idea that no matter how harmful and awful someone is, you shouldn't "discriminate" against him -------- that's just crazy.

That was my point either...My point was transgenders are discriminated against by society in those ways and life would be so much easier for them if they were accepted.

A lot of people are discriminated against by society and should be. Anyone unsafe, criminal, fraudulent should be discriminated against. Transvestites who are pretending to be a different sex than their real sex are certainly in that category, as are pedophiles, rioters, drunk drivers and so on. Please, everyone, discriminate!! This idea that no matter how harmful and awful someone is, you shouldn't "discriminate" against him -------- that's just crazy.

In a society that allows , Homosexuality, Beastiality, Lesbianism, and a few other sexual deviances, which all can be considered to be a form of mental illness. We must see that there is a fine line between criminality and what is to be accepted as normal human activity within societal norms. Transgender people are allowed by this society we live in. In many countries, Homosexuality, beastiality , and lesbianism , and Transgender people are considered a serious criminal offense.Punishable by the death penalty. If we allow some sexual deviancy to exist in our society, and criminalize others, there can be room for confusion, and mental inconsistency in some people in the society. American must reevaluate many of our laws when it comes to what is to be accepted as the sexual normalcy. We can see how the Roman empire began to disintegrate when it allowed for all kinds of sexual debauchery, and perversions. We must take a good look at modern day American society and see the similarities.

Although, CounterView , I reckon some things arent a construct. It is just... nature. Like hunting for instance.

Hunting isn't as necessary as it was in primitive times? And women can do that too, with rifles and such things.

What I really have gripe with is inequalities men suffer in passive sexuality. And this being explained away as a result of innate differences in men and women.

Why don't you call women who wear trousers transvestites? And I notice you only use male pronouns, so should only men who engage in the activities you wrote be discriminated and not women? Why don't you keep eating your shit and die out?

Who decides what is male behavior or female behavior?

I do, and you're clearly an effeminate homo. Only fags think their use of weirdo circular reasoning makes sense and think their mentally illness is something everybody else has some sort of obligation to tolerate and 'normalize' in public and even allow you freaks near children, not to mention anybody who want to severely mutilate themselves to the extent of amputating their sexual organs needs to be locked up, like any other lunatic should.

I don't care what the entire LGBTxyz community thinks about anything. They comprise maybe 1% of the population. They are INSIGNIFICANT to society.

I do, and you're clearly an effeminate homo. Only fags think their use of weirdo circular reasoning makes sense and think their mentally illness is something everybody else has some sort of obligation to tolerate and 'normalize' in public and even allow you freaks near children, not to mention anybody who want to severely mutilate themselves to the extent of amputating their sexual organs needs to be locked up, like any other lunatic should.

Who the fuck are you to decide that you good for nothing, mentally retarded son of a bitch? I'm not a homosexual and I don't consider myself effeminate. I haven't used any circular reasoning. Why don't you and your mother eat shit and die out of existence.

Last edited:

Who the fuck are you to decide that you good for nothing, mentally retarded son of a bitch? I'm not a homosexual and I don't consider myself effeminate. Why don't you and your mother eat shit and die out of existence.
Clear, emphatic disagreement between these two, surely.
Appropriate in a thread in religion and ethics?

While you and your mother are at eating shit and dying out of existence, stuff some explosives up your anuses and blast it.

Fair point. Lets try Female and Male ;)

For each individual, that individual. For society, everyone and no one. Societies often have ways of being harshly intolerant. Intolerance can change, evolve, disappear, reverse, every possible combination. What is the necessity of making such a decision?

Although, CounterView , I reckon some things arent a construct. It is just... nature. Like hunting for instance.

Hunting isn't as necessary as it was in primitive times? And women can do that too, with rifles and such things.

What I really have gripe with is inequalities men suffer in passive sexuality. And this being explained away as a result of innate differences in men and women.
Hunting is only "unnecessary" because of society.
I am now referring to nature. Naturally, the man will hunt because they are stronger. In more ways than just strength.

It seems to me it doesn't matter if trannies are unhappy at not being accepted: it's important what you and I decide to accept or not accept.

There are a lot of criminals who are very angry at being in jail --- they think killing that guy or raping that woman should have been accepted. I don't care what they think. There are a lot of leftist students howling at college professors and threatening violence and occupying the dean's office -- I'm sure they feel very strongly that all of this should be accepted. And you can if you want, but we all need to consider what we accept and what we don't and act on that and be consistent.

This country is very close to civil war and we each need to have it clear what side we're on.
Good thing the trannies have you on their side.

Who decides what choices women can make about reproduction?
Are you talking about before or after they conceived a new and genetically distinct human being who has never existed before and will never exist again?

This is exactly what I can never understand. This entire home beastial LGBTQ group want the rest of the normal people in society to accept their unsound, and deviant acts, and lifestyle. And they want our very impressionable
children to be exposed to and absorb their mentally ill mode of living.!?!!. When will society put a stop to this Homo arrogant way of thinking?.

I am thinking it has something to do with being able to get a job, being welcome by family, friends, etc. You know basic ability to function within society.

Why not?

Depends.
Just like pretty much everything else today, you take reality - then want to create a new reality and expect everyone else to accept your own reality, that you made up. That's nuts.
Transgenderism is real....but it is exceptionally rare.
Everyone else, which is the vast majority of them, are only pretending to be a woman because it get's them off.
Why should that be accepted?
How does this make REAL women feel?
Is a woman's sexuality so easily tossed aside because some MAN get's off on acting like one, and he should be accepted the same as an actual woman? That's also nuts.

Forum List

Back