Why do Transgender people get upset when they are not accepted?

Tolerance and acceptance are two entirely different things.
While I tolerate the weird behavior and social outcasts on the fringes, in no way am I ever required to accept anything against my core principles.
Do what you want as long as you leave me the hell alone.

"Why do Transgender people get upset when they are not accepted?"

They don’t.

They do appropriately fight back when ignorant bigots seek to disadvantage them through force of law.

Otherwise, they couldn’t care less whether someone ‘accepts’ them or not – they wish only to be not discriminated against.

I do, and you're clearly an effeminate homo. Only fags think their use of weirdo circular reasoning makes sense and think their mentally illness is something everybody else has some sort of obligation to tolerate and 'normalize' in public and even allow you freaks near children, not to mention anybody who want to severely mutilate themselves to the extent of amputating their sexual organs needs to be locked up, like any other lunatic should.

Who the fuck are you to decide that you good for nothing, mentally retarded son of a bitch? I'm not a homosexual and I don't consider myself effeminate. I haven't used any circular reasoning. Why don't you and your mother eat shit and die out of existence.

Pipe down, fag, go fix your make up, put a new battery in your butt plug, and smoke a joint. Of course you're a homo. Eating shit is a pastime homos do, so you're just projecting here.

Last edited:
I do, and you're clearly an effeminate homo. Only fags think their use of weirdo circular reasoning makes sense and think their mentally illness is something everybody else has some sort of obligation to tolerate and 'normalize' in public and even allow you freaks near children, not to mention anybody who want to severely mutilate themselves to the extent of amputating their sexual organs needs to be locked up, like any other lunatic should.

Who the fuck are you to decide that you good for nothing, mentally retarded son of a bitch? I'm not a homosexual and I don't consider myself effeminate. Why don't you and your mother eat shit and die out of existence.
Clear, emphatic disagreement between these two, surely.
Appropriate in a thread in religion and ethics?

It's always easy to find the right mod here to delete my posts, especially those that annoy the assorted pedophiles and their fans here. They're a protected species of deviants here as they are on several boards, so you should have no problem censoring anybody who deals with trolls like counterview in the appropriate manner.

You seem to have no problem with fags annoying people in this forum with their inane trolling and bashing, though, do you?

While you and your mother are at eating shit and dying out of existence, stuff some explosives up your anuses and blast it.

Wah wah. Go back to blowing stray dogs, gimp.

Once again we see the confusion between tolerance and acceptance.

One can tolerate without accepting.

People are free to do whatever they want but no one else is obligated to accept it.

Who the fuck are you to decide that you good for nothing, mentally retarded son of a bitch? I'm not a homosexual and I don't consider myself effeminate. I haven't used any circular reasoning. Why don't you and your mother eat shit and die out of existence.

Pipe down, fag, go fix your make up, put a new battery in your butt plug, and smoke a joint. Of course you're a homo. Eating shit is a pastime homos do, so you're just projecting here.

Why does a society allow the Homo Tranie people to practice their perverted lifestyle?. It should not be allowed, our children have to be exposed to this sick abnormal acts.!!

"Why do Transgender people get upset when they are not accepted?"

They don’t.

They do appropriately fight back when ignorant bigots seek to disadvantage them through force of law.

Otherwise, they couldn’t care less whether someone ‘accepts’ them or not – they wish only to be not discriminated against.

Is that why their suicide rate is so high?

Why does a society allow the Homo Tranie people to practice their perverted lifestyle?. It should not be allowed, our children have to be exposed to this sick abnormal acts.!!

Because the faux 'left' is just a collection of dope-addled deviants; they much prefer fashion to real genuine progressivism, and they like to pretend they're 'gettin over on Da Man n stuff' by supporting such sociopathic rubbish, you know, cuz Jerry Falwell said some stuff, so naturally they have to be against whatever it is.

I used to joke that we were lucky because they didn't know Nazi school books had basic arithmetic in them that agreed that 2 + 2 = 4, or they would be all be in the streets sniveling about how arithmetic was 'all rayciss n shit'. Well, now it isn't a joke any more, they are actually now doing exactly that, because apparently many black students can't learn it, so it must be 'rayciss'. Of course, California and Oregon are taking the lead in this ludicrous farce, as usual, and it won't be but few weeks before these gimps here take up 'Da Cause'. lol good thing they're completely irrelevant now.

Forum List

Back