Why do the God-haters persist?

It is NOT semantics, and nobody knows that better than YOU!
Actually, you are right. You got it totally wrong. The objects are the universe and you have already aditted that they equilibrate.

:dance:
SOME objects within the universe can equilibrate, but the universe as a whole cannot.
Get it now?
So you believe some objects have a super power to prevent their energy from flowing to cooler objects?

That's weird. You should publish that shit. :lol:
Your desperation is showing!
I just smoked your ass, Ed.

So tell me, since you don't believe that all objects in the universe will equilibrate, what would it look like if the universe existed forever as far as the objects that would equilibrate?

And are we in a special place where the laws of physics break down and our objects won't equilibrate? How does that work? What would that look like? Would I be able to make an infinite fire that would never die out?
stable atoms do not equilibrate, as you well know. If stable atoms lost energy no matter could exist. Only in your imaginary world of thermal equilibrium do the laws thermodynamics break down.
Quit trying to impose your bullshit as coming from me.

No energy can't! That is what CANNOT BE CREATED means. DUH!
I just explained how. Here, let me do it again.

Inflation Theory, the First Law of Thermodynamics and quantum mechanics tells us that it is possible for matter to have a beginning. In a closed universe the gravitational energy which is always negative exactly compensates the positive energy of matter. So the energy of a closed universe is always zero. So nothing prevents this universe from being spontaneously created. Because the net energy is always zero. The positive energy of matter is balanced by the negative energy of the gravity of that matter which is the space time curvature of that matter. There is no conservation law that prevents the formation of such a universe. In quantum mechanics if something is not forbidden by conservation laws, then it necessarily happens with some non-zero probability. So a closed universe can spontaneously appear - through the laws of quantum mechanics - out of nothing. And in fact there is an elegant mathematical description which describes this process and shows that a tiny closed universe having very high energy can spontaneously pop into existence and immediately start to expand and cool. In this description, the same laws that describe the evolution of the universe also describe the appearance of the universe which means that the laws were in place before the universe itself.
That is all pore BULLSHIT doublespeak! And you know it!
It actually contradicts itself, but you are too STUPID to see it!
That's quite a technical argument you just made there, Ed :rofl:

Please tell me how it contradicts itself, Ed. I'm sure Alexander Vilenkin would love to hear about how some anonymous internet troll, found a flaw in his work.
The perpetual dumb act!
I highlighted the obvious contradiction, reducing you to name dropping people whose concepts YOU don't even understand.
I don't see how they are contradictions, Ed. Can you explain how they contradict each other?
Still the perpetual dumb act.
Very high energy is NOT nothing! DUH!

Not if I am right and you are wrong.
Well of course, anything becomes possible, when magic is introduced.
It’s only magic to you. To the creator of existence which I can only describe as consciousness without form it is quite natural.

You need to push the magic narrative because your arguments are weak.

I quote science and you call it magic.

Actually, you are right. You got it totally wrong. The objects are the universe and you have already aditted that they equilibrate.

:dance:
SOME objects within the universe can equilibrate, but the universe as a whole cannot.
Get it now?
So you believe some objects have a super power to prevent their energy from flowing to cooler objects?

That's weird. You should publish that shit. :lol:
Your desperation is showing!
I just smoked your ass, Ed.

So tell me, since you don't believe that all objects in the universe will equilibrate, what would it look like if the universe existed forever as far as the objects that would equilibrate?

And are we in a special place where the laws of physics break down and our objects won't equilibrate? How does that work? What would that look like? Would I be able to make an infinite fire that would never die out?
stable atoms do not equilibrate, as you well know. If stable atoms lost energy no matter could exist. Only in your imaginary world of thermal equilibrium do the laws thermodynamics break down.
Quit trying to impose your bullshit as coming from me.
I’m not discussing atoms. I am discussing the things that atoms make up.

The laws of thermodynamics don’t break down. There is no infinite supply of energy in the universe. Everything will cool down as time approaches infinity. It can’t be helped.

And since we don’t see that now, this confirms the universe had a beginning.

I just explained how. Here, let me do it again.

Inflation Theory, the First Law of Thermodynamics and quantum mechanics tells us that it is possible for matter to have a beginning. In a closed universe the gravitational energy which is always negative exactly compensates the positive energy of matter. So the energy of a closed universe is always zero. So nothing prevents this universe from being spontaneously created. Because the net energy is always zero. The positive energy of matter is balanced by the negative energy of the gravity of that matter which is the space time curvature of that matter. There is no conservation law that prevents the formation of such a universe. In quantum mechanics if something is not forbidden by conservation laws, then it necessarily happens with some non-zero probability. So a closed universe can spontaneously appear - through the laws of quantum mechanics - out of nothing. And in fact there is an elegant mathematical description which describes this process and shows that a tiny closed universe having very high energy can spontaneously pop into existence and immediately start to expand and cool. In this description, the same laws that describe the evolution of the universe also describe the appearance of the universe which means that the laws were in place before the universe itself.
That is all pore BULLSHIT doublespeak! And you know it!
It actually contradicts itself, but you are too STUPID to see it!
That's quite a technical argument you just made there, Ed :rofl:

Please tell me how it contradicts itself, Ed. I'm sure Alexander Vilenkin would love to hear about how some anonymous internet troll, found a flaw in his work.
The perpetual dumb act!
I highlighted the obvious contradiction, reducing you to name dropping people whose concepts YOU don't even understand.
I don't see how they are contradictions, Ed. Can you explain how they contradict each other?
Still the perpetual dumb act.
Very high energy is NOT nothing! DUH!
Read it again. The very high energy is the universe after it is created from nothing. The give away was the part you left out.

Try again.

It’s only magic to you.
False. It is also magic to you. You simply don't like that word, because it puts your magical fetish on the same shelf as all other magical fetishes, and you think your magical fetish is special.

It’s only magic to you.
False. It is also magic to you. You simply don't like that word, because it puts your magical fetish on the same shelf as all other magical fetishes, and you think your magical fetish is special.
I don’t like that word because militant atheists who condemn respect for people of faith and who want to subordinate religion use it for their evil purposes.

But putting that aside I haven’t gotten within a hundred miles of magic in my argument so it is incorrect and illogical to use it that way.

I don’t like that word because militant atheists who condemn respect for people of faith and who want to subordinate religion use it for their evil purposes.
Well, that's a "you" problem. It's not my job to cater to your insecurities and fetishes.

And thank you for admitting Energy created space/time.
The existence of energy creates space and time so technically what created energy created space and time.
energy cannot be created nor destroyed.
This thread was created-can it be destroyed?
Yes, but no matter or energy will be destroyed.

This is fundamental science.
Are thoughts energy?

And thank you for admitting Energy created space/time.
The existence of energy creates space and time so technically what created energy created space and time.
energy cannot be created nor destroyed.
This thread was created-can it be destroyed?
Yes, but no matter or energy will be destroyed.

This is fundamental science.
Are thoughts energy?
Not that we can measure outside the body.

But if you are asking if they contribute to the mass balance of the universe, no. And since mass and energy are equivalent thoughts are not a part of the total energy of the universe either.

Which makes me your problem.
False. You are no more my problem than some aboriginal Amazonian who insists the banana god is determinining what I have for breakfast.
Liar says wut?

You are in the top three of liars here which is saying something. Because the other two are subversive plants.
Aww, poor ding doesn't like his preferred magical fetish put on the same shelf as others' magical fetishes.

Because ding's magical fetish is SPECIAL.

Which makes me your problem.
False. You are no more my problem than some aboriginal Amazonian who insists the banana god is determinining what I have for breakfast.
Liar says wut?

You are in the top three of liars here which is saying something. Because the other two are subversive plants.
Aww, poor ding doesn't like his preferred magical fetish put on the same shelf as others' magical fetishes.

Because ding's magical fetish is SPECIAL.
Get lost.

Forum List

Back