Why do the Cowboys keep saying Romo can play?

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
ESPN is reporting Romo is out and it has been substantiated over and over. Yet Jerry Jones and his caretaker Coach keep denying it. Whats up with that?

I don't think it will matter one way or the other

The Dallas Defense can't play

Romo ain't gonna play. He loves golf, which btw he is very good at, more then football. He doesn't want to maim his back for good and destroy his golf game.

Jerry Jones is going to start at Q-back.

Romo ain't gonna play. He loves golf, which btw he is very good at, more then football. He doesn't want to maim his back for good and destroy his golf game.

I would love to see Jones start. Maybe a sack or two would crack his plastic face?

Cowboys are lying, Romo won't play and the word was leaked out that he wouldn't. They wanted Philadelphia to think he was playing, so they would prepare differently than Philadelphia will do now playing against Kyle Orton.

Now, they are floating he may or may not, to try to confuse, Philadelphia.

But then again, he may be perfectly fine. :)

Cowboys are lying, Romo won't play and the word was leaked out that he wouldn't. They wanted Philadelphia to think he was playing, so they would prepare differently than Philadelphia will do now playing against Kyle Orton.

Now, they are floating he may or may not, to try to confuse, Philadelphia.

But then again, he may be perfectly fine. :)

If he does play and his back is injured even worse, then Jerry will look pretty stupid....even more than he does now. I really don't think it makes a difference who plays. The Eagles will win easily against a very bad Cowboy defense.

Romo led the Cowboys back from behind to beat a very scrappy Redskins team - he deserves enormous credit for playing hurt and tossing the winning TD.

Romo led the Cowboys back from behind to beat a very scrappy Redskins team - he deserves enormous credit for playing hurt and tossing the winning TD.

Agreed! I earned from me a great deal of respect! He was hobbling out there and proved he is a gritty guy. But I still don't see the Cowboys beating the Eagles...even if he was 100%.

Sounds like the Boys are pumping steroids into Tony hoping in can play, when even if he does they have no chance of beating Philly.

MAN THIS IS FUN! Watching Jerry and his servants squirm like they are doing.

I want to see what old plastic face says if Romo does play and is injured again...

Cowgirls sign 41 year old John Kitna to back up as QB. GGGAAAAWWWWDDDDD I hope he gets to play.. :lol: Gerry Jones is a muthafrickin GENIUS !!!!!!

I laughed till I cried....

Brett Favre wasn't available?

Romo does deserve credit, but not enormous credit; afterall, it was against the 'Skins.

Romo does deserve credit, but not enormous credit; afterall, it was against the 'Skins.

He did show me he had grit though. Unfortunately, Jerry will now abuse that grit by trying to put him in there on Sunday, risking his health and career. Jones and Snyder are at the bottom of the heap of NFL owners.

Romo won't play, it is a game by the Cowboys to keep the Eagles off guard on how to practice for them this weekend.

Forum List

Back