Sat. Nite NFL: Dallas at home vs Detroit

But the Cowboys win!!!
1703997457978.png

Well yeah, but that's not how you want to close out a win at home. The Lions should have had no shot and Dallas coaching tried to give it to them.
I'm not defending Dallas's bad play which there has been a lot of recently. But Hombre (my hubby) and I are long time Cowboy fans. So a win is always going to be better than a loss. :)

I'm not defending Dallas's bad play which there has been a lot of recently. But Hombre (my hubby) and I are long time Cowboy fans. So a win is always going to be better than a loss. :)

Skip Bayless must have been stroking out in his chair! He might be too drained for "Undisputed" Mon.!

Is he a Lion's fan? I don't watch his program.

No he's a hardcore Cowboy's fan! He goes back to the beginnings of the team back in the 60's and Tom Landry as coach! He loves Dallas, lives and dies w/ their winning and losing! Being an a-#ole, his Karma is their failure to do anything in the playoffs since '95! Up until this season, they even had trouble winning at home; dropping huge games on Nat'l TV! :heehee: :rolleyes:;):cool::stir:

I don't get why Campbell went for 2 from the 7 yard line. It's one thing to go for the win from the 2, but from the 7? All I can figure is that he didn't trust his defense if Dallas got the ball 1st in OT.

I don't get why Campbell went for 2 from the 7 yard line. It's one thing to go for the win from the 2, but from the 7? All I can figure is that he didn't trust his defense if Dallas got the ball 1st in OT.
That game was a real grind.
I think he just wanted to give his team a chance to win it quickly and GTF out of there.

When on the road, it's suggested to go for the win! I think it was the best decision, but Lions aren't solid enough to actually get it done! I recall from the late 90's, Minn. w/ Dennis Green (as coach) was in the same position, but went for the tie instead of the win w/ a 2 pt. conversion! Dallas got the ball 1st and Emmitt Smith ran about 65 yards for the win on the 1st play of OT! :heehee: :rolleyes:;):cool:

It’s a good game so far, but honestly it’s kind of a pointless game. Lions already clenched their division and Cowboys have no chance of getting the division with Eagles playing the Giants and Deadskins to finish the season.
cowboys want to be the wild card with best record if they can not win their div. . playing the nfc south champ is a free ticket to the 2nd round

Not to risk injuries in OT? Realistically they can’t move up Unless some miracles happen I thought? Meaningless game.

they had the 2nd 2pt attempt also with a stronger pass I thought?

cowboys want to be the wild card with best record if they can not win their div. . playing the nfc south champ is a free ticket to the 2nd round
Holy shit, Eagles just lost to the Cardinals….so now Cowboys are in control and just need to win their last against the Deadskins.

:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

Holy shit, Eagles just lost to the Cardinals….so now Cowboys are in control and just need to win their last against the Deadskins.

not to worry, hawk
i just watched the saints trounce tampa. there is no chance either team will get past a first round with dallas, philidelphia or the georgia bulldogs

There is a consensus from Eagles fans that their defense is not good. It took near the whole season to admit it. Plus, there is a growing anger towards the coaching. There seems to be some locker room issues which the public is not privy of. Play calling is questionable to go along with it. These things other teams experience and we are now. It's just that are we still a good team or is it time to rebuild? One and done may be a quick death compared to dragging out the inevitable. We won games this year however it was pure torture watching most of them.

Forum List

Back