Why do the Cowboys keep saying Romo can play?

Romo won't play, it is a game by the Cowboys to keep the Eagles off guard on how to practice for them this weekend.

I think Dallas is hopeful but why risk your quarterback when he has a contract for a few more years?

I wish Romo will play because he falls apart in the fourth quarter and starts throwing interceptions.

This may be a plus for Dallas except the backup hasn't played a game in three years.

Romo won't play, it is a game by the Cowboys to keep the Eagles off guard on how to practice for them this weekend.

I think Dallas is hopeful but why risk your quarterback when he has a contract for a few more years?

I wish Romo will play because he falls apart in the fourth quarter and starts throwing interceptions.

This may be a plus for Dallas except the backup hasn't played a game in three years.

I really don't think the Eagles care who plays. Their hurry up, in your face, way of playing will not change...

Yup, Jerry dragged that story out as long as he could...

Romo had surgery this morning.

End of thread...............

Hmmmm...... Has Dallas officially ruled him out? Lol

On Friday morning, reports broke that Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo underwent season-ending back surgery. This was not a surprise as Romo was clearly injured in last Sunday’s win over the Washington Redskins, and the only people who seemed to believe that he’d play in the regular-season finale against the Philadelphia Eagles were team owner Jerry Jones and head coach Jason Garrett.

Cowboys QB Tony Romo underwent season-ending back surgery Friday morning | Audibles - SI.com

Romo had surgery this morning.

End of thread...............

On Friday morning, reports broke that Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo underwent season-ending back surgery. This was not a surprise as Romo was clearly injured in last Sunday’s win over the Washington Redskins, and the only people who seemed to believe that he’d play in the regular-season finale against the Philadelphia Eagles were team owner Jerry Jones and head coach Jason Garrett.

Cowboys QB Tony Romo underwent season-ending back surgery Friday morning | Audibles - SI.com

No duh!!!!!

No duh!!!!!

It is cheating on the part of Dallas by not letting the Eagles know who they will face. It is two days less of preparing and watching film for the right quarterback.

It is cheating on the part of Dallas by not letting the Eagles know who they will face. It is two days less of preparing and watching film for the right quarterback.

It's within the rules, the Cowboys don't need to let Philadelphia know who or how they are playing. Philadelphia is a professional team and is probably knows how to prepare.

Cowboys are lying, Romo won't play and the word was leaked out that he wouldn't. They wanted Philadelphia to think he was playing, so they would prepare differently than Philadelphia will do now playing against Kyle Orton.

Now, they are floating he may or may not, to try to confuse, Philadelphia.

But then again, he may be perfectly fine. :)

I thought the NFL had rules against that kind of subtrafuge.

Cowboys are lying, Romo won't play and the word was leaked out that he wouldn't. They wanted Philadelphia to think he was playing, so they would prepare differently than Philadelphia will do now playing against Kyle Orton.

Now, they are floating he may or may not, to try to confuse, Philadelphia.

But then again, he may be perfectly fine. :)

I thought the NFL had rules against that kind of subtrafuge.

There is nothing in the rules that I know of. It can be day to day for a player right up to the game. In this case, I don't really think the Eagles care.

Yes, upsets happen every week in the NFL. Never say Never....

Make the Eagletts study old films of Kitty Kat Kitna !! That'll put the fear of GGAAAWWWWDDD in em !!! :lol:

Yup, the Eagles are shaking in their feathers. :lol::lol:

If you go to ESPN, I think Ron Jaworski predicted the Eagles to win handily and he has a better rating of being right than the rest of them. I think 41 to 21.

NFL Picks and Predictions for Week 17 - National Football League - ESPN

Welcome To The All New Official Site Of Ron Jaworski | JAWS

Make the Eagletts study old films of Kitty Kat Kitna !! That'll put the fear of GGAAAWWWWDDD in em !!! :lol:

If you go to ESPN, I think Ron Jaworski predicted the Eagles to win handily and he has a better rating of being right than the rest of them. I think 41 to 21.

So he has missed 33% of the time. Again, I think they will win, but, it's the NFL, anyone can win.

So he has missed 33% of the time. Again, I think they will win, but, it's the NFL, anyone can win.

Here is the fun part:

Ron Jaworski: Chip Kelly's Eagles offense won't work (in the NFL)

Ron Jaworski: Chip Kelly's Eagles offense won't work - NFL.com

Chip Kelly's offense hasn't been proven that it will or won't work at the NFL level.

They are just wrapping up the first year, need a win to clinch a division title or they are out of the playoffs. They are in a terrible division, so I'm not sure it is that great. I think we need to see a few years of the offense to see if it works or not.

Forum List

Back