Belicheat did not retire when Brady left and wont because of his own selfishness.

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
Belicheat should have retired when Brady left.It makes no sense whatsoever why he would keep coaching when you are WRONGFULLY BILLED BY THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA as the greatest coach of all time the fact he cannot win without Brady having had 4 losing seasons in 5 years with cleveland and now 3 out of 4 losing seasons without Brady and a losing season his first year as pats coach without Brady.

You would think that having won more superbowl trophys than any other coach that that would be more than satisfying to retire especially sense he has been unable to win without Brady but the real reason WHY he wont hang it up is because of his own selfishness, He wants Don Shulas all time wins record sense that would be further ammunition for the lamestream media to call him the greatest coach of all time. He does not care if he has one losing season after another and hurts the teams he coaches in the process because of his own personal selfishness to get the record.

the lamestream media like ESPN they never mention that little fact about him having four losing seasons in five years with the cleveland browns when calling him the greatest coach of all time and that he has been unable to win without Brady sense it shreads apart their narrative that he is not that good a coach and exposes him as an average at best coach.

I called this like 15 years ago that once Brady retired,the same thing would happen to him that happened to Mike Shannahan,same as shannahan he has been exposed as the overrated hack coach he is.The media always called Shannahan a great coach as well but once Elway retired,he was exposed that he was not that great a coach,same thing as i said back then would happen to Belicheat HAS indeed happened.:abgg2q.jpg:

yet despite how it was all brady and very little Belicheat,we STILL see threads like this being made calling him the greatest coach of all time.:cuckoo::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Last edited:
The proof is in the pudding i hit a homerun on in the OP here,anytime our resident troll candyass puts a fake news sign,you know you hit the ball out of the ballpark and posted the TRUTH. :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

Comedy gold that he dimisses FACTS that Belicheat cannot without brady as fake news.you just cant make this shit up.:laughing0301::lmao::auiqs.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

The proof is in the pudding i hit a homerun on in the OP here,anytime our resident troll candyass puts a fake news sign,you know you hit the ball out of the ballpark and posted the TRUTH. :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

Comedy gold that he dimisses FACTS that Belicheat cannot without brady as fake news.you just cant make this shit up.:laughing0301::lmao::auiqs.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:
Well, name someone.

If not him, who?

Belichick is the GOAT

8 SB Rings
I think Lombardi was still the top dog. Much tougher time to play and the players were not as individualistic. he was on a total of 6 championship teams including one season assistant coach. He also had some problems being hired because of his ethnic heritage at the time.

I hope Atlanta picks him up. Would be nice if the Falcons could have a few wining seasons before I die.

I called this like 15 years ago that once Brady retired,
I thought you QUIT the NFL?

Believe me,after you start watching Goof for many games,you will wish you had Stafford back in no time flat. Not that I care sense I gave NFL football the boot a few years ago. Only came on here cause i noticed it was one of the most recent topics that popped up while posting.

I think Lombardi was still the top dog. Much tougher time to play and the players were not as individualistic. he was on a total of 6 championship teams including one season assistant coach. He also had some problems being hired because of his ethnic heritage at the time.
Lombardi only had to beat 13 other teams
Belichick had to beat 31

Belicheat should have retired when Brady left.It makes no sense whatsoever why he would keep coaching when you are WRONGFULLY BILLED BY THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA as the greatest coach of all time the fact he cannot win without Brady having had 4 losing seasons in 5 years with cleveland and now 3 out of 4 losing seasons without Brady and a losing season his first year as pats coach without Brady.

You would think that having won more superbowl trophys than any other coach that that would be more than satisfying to retire especially sense he has been unable to win without Brady but the real reason WHY he wont hang it up is because of his own selfishness, He wants Don Shulas all time wins record sense that would be further ammunition for the lamestream media to call him the greatest coach of all time. He does not care if he has one losing season after another and hurts the teams he coaches in the process because of his own personal selfishness to get the record.

the lamestream media like ESPN they never mention that little fact about him having four losing seasons in five years with the cleveland browns when calling him the greatest coach of all time and that he has been unable to win without Brady sense it shreads apart their narrative that he is not that good a coach and exposes him as an average at best coach.

I called this like 15 years ago that once Brady retired,the same thing would happen to him that happened to Mike Shannahan,same as shannahan he has been exposed as the overrated hack coach he is.The media always called Shannahan a great coach as well but once Elway retired,he was exposed that he was not that great a coach,same thing as i said back then would happen to Belicheat HAS indeed happened.:abgg2q.jpg:

yet despite how it was all brady and very little Belicheat,we STILL see threads like this being made calling him the greatest coach of all time.:cuckoo::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
He should go to Dallas and help them win.

22lcidw Belicheat could not carry Lombardis jockstrap or many of the other great coaches of our time like Don Shula,Tom Landry,ect,ect.think how many wins those coaches in this day and age where defenses are not allowed to play defense,how many more wins they would have had,had they had the luxury of having brady in this day and age.even a former player of the patriots as you can see from my link I posted in the op tells it like it is,that it was all brady,when you got a former player of the team himself saying thst,that speaks volumes. :abgg2q.jpg:

Heck Bruce Ariens the coach of the bucs when Brady won the Super Bowl with them there is not all that great a coach and he even made HIM look good.lol

Last edited:
22lcidw Belicheat could not carry Lombardis jockstrap or many of the other great coaches of our time like Don Shula,Tom Landry,ect,ect.think how many wins those coaches in this day and age where defenses are not allowed to play defense,how many more wins they would have had,had they had the luxury of having brady in this day and age.even a former player of the patriots as you can see from my link I posted in the op tells it like it is,that it was all brady,when you got a former player of the team himself saying thst,that speaks volumes. :abgg2q.jpg:
Well Lombardis son shouldn’t be using his fathers name. One day he picked a team as his bet of the week. That team got slaughtered. How many took his advice and bet on that team that weekend? If you’re that wrong what the fuck do you actually know? Apitomy of white privilege.

There were also 8 teams in the league and it wasn’t nearly as popular so it did draw the best athletes. There was no such thing as a salary cap or nearly the other distractions to deal with. Belichick > Lombardi.

Heck Bruce Ariens the coach of the bucs when Brady won the Super Bowl with them there is not all that great a coach and he even made HIM look good.lol
Half of Brady‘s are a result of great defenses not the offense. Those 2 guys were great compliments to each other, but the 1st three rings the pats won didn’t require a HOF QB and Brady didn’t play like one in those POs.

Shula won Super Bowl titles in 1972 and 1973 and is one of only six coaches in NFL history to win consecutive Super Bowls.

These were rigged games my father and uncles said
Shows how hard it is to sustain success over decades like Belichick did.
Shula had some great teams with Dan Marino but couldn’t win

Shows how hard it is to sustain success over decades like Belichick did.
Shula had some great teams with Dan Marino but couldn’t win
1. You can be really, really good. But another team is better. May not even have as good of a coach. Just a better team. There are real human beings on the field. A defensive player can be in the right place at the right time and tip a ball that gets intercepted by a teammate and run back for 6. Or he can tip it and the ball goes to the receiver and he breaks a 50 yard run. This is why a better team can lose to a worse team. Could just pick the wrong day to have a bad day.

2. Did Belicheck ever win back to back? I don't think he has.

Forum List

Back