Belicheat did not retire when Brady left and wont because of his own selfishness.

Sure that's possible. I kinda of doubt that modern PRO athletes arent getting the best training we can currently provide at optimal amounts, and intensity. You dont invest millions of dollars in a person and then not spend the money to protect that asset.
They have their own imaging devices…..relatively inexpensive ultra sound can be really good at monitoring over training and healing…

They have their own imaging devices…..relatively inexpensive ultra sound can be really good at monitoring over training and healing…
Doesn't surprise me at all. Dont most stadiums have their own x-ray machines? We (my son and I) toured college football training facilities when he was being recruited in HS and at the D2-3 level they are amazing.

Doesn't surprise me at all. Dont most stadiums have their own x-ray machines? We (my son and I) toured college football training facilities when he was being recruited in HS and at the D2-3 level they are amazing.
Some professional stadiums have MRI, x ray, ultrasound and emergency room facilities. Either way, they have access to sports and orthopedic centers including outpatient surgery…nearby. Our university does. The team doctors are practicing local orthopedic and sports medicine facilities doctors….they have all these scanners too, especially those with med and sports med degree offerings. Money is no object.

Last edited:
What a retarded thread. If someone hires him, then there is an agreement so obviously whoever hires him wants him, so there is nothing selfish about it. I personally believe he should retire, all he is going to do is tarnish his reputation.

What a retarded thread. If someone hires him, then there is an agreement so obviously whoever hires him wants him, so there is nothing selfish about it. I personally believe he should retire, all he is going to do is tarnish his reputation.
Agree…..but we all know a lot of people who should retire, but they are still in good health, like what they do and people are still hiring them.

I don’t know that many need many of them on site at a stadium…. But x-ray and ultra sound is pretty common at the school hospitals. The high resolution ultra sound is great monitoring over use injuries. Like I said, the sports physicians are local surgeons who love sports…they have access to everything in their local practices. .

Exactly….if you go to a college that has medical degrees, you’ll have some of the best equipment through the teaching available to all your athletes. Orthopedic surgeons love working with athletes….they aren’t usually on a death bed.

Belicheat should have retired when Brady left.It makes no sense whatsoever why he would keep coaching when you are WRONGFULLY BILLED BY THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA as the greatest coach of all time the fact he cannot win without Brady having had 4 losing seasons in 5 years with cleveland and now 3 out of 4 losing seasons without Brady and a losing season his first year as pats coach without Brady.

You would think that having won more superbowl trophys than any other coach that that would be more than satisfying to retire especially sense he has been unable to win without Brady but the real reason WHY he wont hang it up is because of his own selfishness, He wants Don Shulas all time wins record sense that would be further ammunition for the lamestream media to call him the greatest coach of all time. He does not care if he has one losing season after another and hurts the teams he coaches in the process because of his own personal selfishness to get the record.

the lamestream media like ESPN they never mention that little fact about him having four losing seasons in five years with the cleveland browns when calling him the greatest coach of all time and that he has been unable to win without Brady sense it shreads apart their narrative that he is not that good a coach and exposes him as an average at best coach.

I called this like 15 years ago that once Brady retired,the same thing would happen to him that happened to Mike Shannahan,same as shannahan he has been exposed as the overrated hack coach he is.The media always called Shannahan a great coach as well but once Elway retired,he was exposed that he was not that great a coach,same thing as i said back then would happen to Belicheat HAS indeed happened.:abgg2q.jpg:

yet despite how it was all brady and very little Belicheat,we STILL see threads like this being made calling him the greatest coach of all time.:cuckoo::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
Yeah, I'm not convinced that BB's coaching style relates very well to kids coming out of college these days. He WAS a good coach - with Brady. He shoulda kept Brady for a couple more years, but his ego said otherwise. He should just ride off into the sunset at this point, rather than interview for other coaching positions.

Yeah, I'm not convinced that BB's coaching style relates very well to kids coming out of college these days. He WAS a good coach - with Brady. He shoulda kept Brady for a couple more years, but his ego said otherwise. He should just ride off into the sunset at this point, rather than interview for other coaching positions.
Brady was literally his assistant coach on the field. Opponents who practiced with the Pats during preseason double practices, remarked how Brady ran the show when they ran their non contact scrimmages against these opponents.

Maybe Gibbs. He won it with three different QBs.
There is an argument to be made there. And as I recall, the playbook for all three was essentially the same. Meaning that any defensive coordinator worth his salt knew what was coming; and they still couldn't stop it.

Maybe Gibbs. He won it with three different QBs.
:thankusmile: :thup:

Nate99

Belicheat couldn’t carry the jockstrap of the great joe Gibbs who was ten times a much better coach than Belicheat,yeah he won it with 3 different quarterbacks and they were all mediocre,.they weren’t all that good.Bill cowher is another coach much better than him getting to the Super Bowl with the mediocre Neil o donnel and the afc title game with flash in the pan kordell Stewart.Mike holmgren is another ten times better,he got there with two differerent quarterbacks one very mediocre to boot,hell of a coach,Andy Reid has also been to the Super Bowl with two different quarterbacks,

Belicheat can’t win without Brady,he has been exposed as the over rated hack coach he is and is clearly not wanting to retire because he is clearly putting his own personal selfish interests ahead of the team,had kraft not fired him and put up with the losing,he wouldn’t have stepped down,he would have stayed there and not given a shit about the team losing year after year because of his own personal selfish interest in beating shulas record.he will be crying a river of tears if nobody hires him and it seems nobody wants to.:abgg2q.jpg:

Had that been any other coach kraft would have fired him way before the season ended but because of how many superbowl rings he has he let him finish out the season.he didn’t want to make it look like he was firing him and it cant be debated that he let him finish out the season before firing him because he said before the season began he expected nothing less than to be back in the playoffs again or there would be some major changes.:biggrin:

Last edited:
:thankusmile: :thup:

Nate99

Belicheat couldn’t carry the jockstrap of the great joe Gibbs who was ten times a much better coach than Belicheat,yeah he won it with 3 different quarterbacks and they were all mediocre,.they weren’t all that good.Bill cowher is another coach much better than him getting to the Super Bowl with the mediocre Neil o donnel and the afc title game with flash in the pan kordell Stewart.Mike holmgren is another ten times better,he got there with two differerent quarterbacks one very mediocre to boot,hell of a coach,Andy Reid has also been to the Super Bowl with two different quarterbacks,

Belicheat can’t win without Brady,he has been exposed as the over rated hack coach he is and is clearly not wanting to retire because he is clearly putting his own personal selfish interests ahead of the team,had kraft not fired him and put up with the losing,he wouldn’t have stepped down,he would have stayed there and not given a shit about the team losing year after year because of his own personal selfish interest in beating shulas record.he will be crying a river of tears if nobody hires him and it seems nobody wants to.:abgg2q.jpg:

Had that been any other coach kraft would have fired him way before the season ended but because of how many superbowl rings he has he let him finish out the season.he didn’t want to make it look like he was firing him and it cant be debated that he let him finish out the season before firing him because he said before the season began he expected nothing less than to be back in the playoffs again or there would be some major changes.:biggrin:
The way he acted has come home to bite him in the ass. The press conferences alone soured on people. The reporters did not care for it. And many remember. There are fans who do not like it either. Even though coaches say the same things in different ways. It's when it is out of the box when it becomes newsworthy.

After all these years in New England and what he did there, imagining Belichick elsewhere would strike me as did seeing Lombardi coach the Redskins after leaving Green Bay.

my2¢ He would be a major big time loser there just as he was with cleveland having four losing seasons in five years there. :abgg2q.jpg: The MSM media they never bring up that fact when they toot the horn that he is the greatest coach ever his time in Cleveland there and what a loser he was pre brady sense it destroys their narrative of theirs and proves that it was all brady why he won so many superbowls.:abgg2q.jpg:

Belichicken and Tom shady brady have disgraced the sport of football with thier cheating having to cheat to achieve greatness.you can put them in the same catagory of lance armstrong,Roger Clemons,Sammy sosa,mark McGuire and Barry bonds,all with asterisks next to their names because they all had to cheat to achieve greatness.

i love what this sportswriter said,he sooo much hit the nail on the head.this is WHY the owners dont want to hire him,he is arrogant and thinks he is czar and the center of the universe.

the falcons owner was initially interested in hiring him but he listened to other people about his arrogance and that is what cost him the job and he is pissed that nobody wants to hire him.:auiqs.jpg:

https://www.si.com/nfl/falcons/news...cons-hiring-powerful-czar-raheem-morris-coach

Too bad for Belchicken,he put his own selfish interests ahead of his team to pass don shulas all time wins record and he ain’t going to get it,here’s your crying towel belichicken.

Belichicken and Tom shady brady have disgraced the sport of football with thier cheating having to cheat to achieve greatness.you can put them in the same catagory of lance armstrong,Roger Clemons,Sammy sosa,mark McGuire and Barry bonds,all with asterisks next to their names because they all had to cheat to achieve greatness.

Unfortunately they're selling their souls to bring Brady into a NFL Network Show making him #1! I personally hope he'll end up like Montana, have a goof-ball presense, & a neg. Q rating to squash that dream of moving on after football! :oops: :stir::eek::rolleyes:;)

Forum List

Back