Why do the Cowboys keep saying Romo can play?

Chip Kelly's offense hasn't been proven that it will or won't work at the NFL level.

They are just wrapping up the first year, need a win to clinch a division title or they are out of the playoffs. They are in a terrible division, so I'm not sure it is that great. I think we need to see a few years of the offense to see if it works or not.

It works best combined with a running game and a quick break out of the gate in the first half. When that happens, the opposing teams defense is sucking oxygen midway through the 3rd quarter til' games end.
We only had 4 wins last year and we are on the verge of 10 this year and the playoffs to boot! I feel it is working but will be confident about it if it is still holding up 1/2 way through next year. Won't have to wait another whole year or two to see if it's working.

If you go to ESPN, I think Ron Jaworski predicted the Eagles to win handily and he has a better rating of being right than the rest of them. I think 41 to 21.

NFL Picks and Predictions for Week 17 - National Football League - ESPN

Welcome To The All New Official Site Of Ron Jaworski | JAWS

So he has missed 33% of the time. Again, I think they will win, but, it's the NFL, anyone can win.

Here is the fun part:

Ron Jaworski: Chip Kelly's Eagles offense won't work (in the NFL)

Ron Jaworski: Chip Kelly's Eagles offense won't work - NFL.com

Other noteable critics of Chip Kelly:

Stephen A. Smith (ESPN/First Take) - "I think Chip Kelly is going to be humbled quick, fast & in a hurry. This is not college football." 9/20/13

Dan Graziano (ESPN) - "I mean, from what I can see it took less than 15 minutes of game time to figure out Chip Kellys' offense." 9/9/13

Ashley Fox (ESPN) - "Just my 2 cents. I don't think Chip Kelly could coach an NFL team." 12/31/12

Where does ESPN get these analysts? Hell, even 'Hangover' could get a job there! :lol:

Make the Eagletts study old films of Kitty Kat Kitna !! That'll put the fear of GGAAAWWWWDDD in em !!! :lol:

Yup, the Eagles are shaking in their feathers. :lol::lol:

If you go to ESPN, I think Ron Jaworski predicted the Eagles to win handily and he has a better rating of being right than the rest of them. I think 41 to 21.

NFL Picks and Predictions for Week 17 - National Football League - ESPN

Welcome To The All New Official Site Of Ron Jaworski | JAWS

Two point game, not quite the score that was predicted. That's why they play the game.

Once again, the Cowboys collapse in December and finish 8-8

That is why we call them Americas Team

Chip Kelly's offense hasn't been proven that it will or won't work at the NFL level.

They are just wrapping up the first year, need a win to clinch a division title or they are out of the playoffs. They are in a terrible division, so I'm not sure it is that great. I think we need to see a few years of the offense to see if it works or not.

At the beginning of the year they beat the Skins badly, which it turns out should have happened. They then lost some games they should have won. I think it took some time for the 300+ pounders to get used to running a play every 18 seconds.

I could be wrong, but if Kelly can take this team deep into the playoffs, other teams might begin looking at his game strategy. I love to watch them play. They also have one of the smartest QBs in the NFL. The guy makes very few mistakes.

I predict the Eagles will beat the Saints and keep going in the playoffs.

Forum List

Back