CDZ Why do Americans hate Muslims?

Figaro

VIP Member
Jul 23, 2014
First of all, I`m not Muslim.
Can someone explain to me why Americans hate Muslims so much? Not Terrorists, but Muslims. Like, the entire religion is responsible for its extremists. And before anyone comes running in insisting that "we don`t hate Muslims", they should all keep in mind that I have seen a lot of posts like: holding them responsible for the attacks happening around the world in the name of Islam.

Why is that?

Holding them responsible is not hateful to them. I recently heard an Egyptian newscaster which said the exact them thing, "We're all responsible" for it. And he's a Muslim.

So how exactly saying they should be held responsible is hateful?

This is what he said:

Can someone explain to me why Americans hate Muslims so much? Not Terrorists, but Muslims. Like, the entire religion is responsible for its extremists. And before anyone comes running in insisting that "we don`t hate Muslims", they should all keep in mind that I have seen a lot of posts like: holding them responsible for the attacks happening around the world in the name of Islam.

Why is that?

The religion is what is hated. Take Cat Stevens, for example. He is just an average American who is attracted to Islam. The next thing you know he is an apologist for those who wish to kill Salomon Rushdi for his book about Islam.

It is a religion that embraces the ideas and actions of a second rate warlord. Mo conquered with the sword and made it clear that we should all live under Sharia law. All others were beneath him and destined for hell, and those that don't accept Mo's teachings should be persecuted and/or killed.

It is an evil ideology that motivates people to kill and take over governments. It is no different from all the other tyrannical ideologies over time, only, they have the added benefit of knowing that God advocates their actions.

We have learned to separate hate and dislike of religion from killing its members.

And the religionists of the ME are responsible for what the religionist killers of the ME do. No one gets a walk.

Why is that?

Simple enough - because they're being conditioned to. Much of what Americans think comes from media conditioning. Since very few non-Muslims have any first-hand experiences with Islam or Muslims, everything they know (or at elast believe) about it comes from media mentions. And since just about every mention of Islam, arabs, and Muslims on American tv involves terrorism, that's how Americans are going to view it.

Why is that?

Simple enough - because they're being conditioned to. Much of what Americans think comes from media conditioning. Since very few non-Muslims have any first-hand experiences with Islam or Muslims, everything they know (or at elast believe) about it comes from media mentions. And since just about every mention of Islam, arabs, and Muslims on American tv involves terrorism, that's how Americans are going to view it.

You can dislike Islam, doesn't mean you are hateful towards MUSLIMS. Two of my good friends are Muslims and I don't even slightly hate them. I dislike their religion but I admire their inner intelligence.

Totally different two things.

Why is that?

You can dislike Islam, doesn't mean you are hateful towards MUSLIMS. Two of my good friends are Muslims and I don't even slightly hate them. I dislike their religion but I admire their inner intelligence.

Question was why do Americans hate Islam. Not "is it right to hate Islam" more generally.

Why is that?

I have a friend who is a Muslim. He used to live in Africa where his father and he were considered to be infidels because they were moderate Muslims. They simply turned the other cheek to such persecution, which I viewed as a rather Christian approach.

No, I don't hate Muslims, but many Muslims are full of hate and hate the likes of me and my friend.

Why is that?

Question was why do Americans hate Islam. Not "is it right to hate Islam" more generally.

So why Americans hate Islam?

Probably because Islam hates America?

I don't really know. Just guessing.

Why is that?

I think it is righteous to hate a man who tries to convert with the sword. It think it is righteous to hate a man who takes political/religious prisoners and then personally beheads some 600 of them. I think it is righteous to hate a man who takes a 9 year old as his bride. I think it is righteous to hate a man who takes women captives as sex slaves. I think it righteous to hate a man who calls for others to kill and do as he does. I think Mo was plum nuts.

Yea, I hate Mo, and I despise all those who think he was righteous and perfect in every way

Why is that?

To be fair, it's not just America they hate. Look at Israel. Look at those in France. Look at how Muslims even fight amongst themselves in the Middle East.

No, they are just full of hate. It will never end, and if Islam takes over the world, then they will keep murdering within their various sects.

Why is that?

To be fair, it's not just America they hate. Look at Israel. Look at those in France. Look at how Muslims even fight amongst themselves in the Middle East.

No, they are just full of hate. It will never end, and if Islam takes over the world, then they will keep murdering within their various sects.

*Sigh*

Why is that?

I think it is righteous to hate a man who tries to convert with the sword. It think it is righteous to hate a man who takes political/religious prisoners and then personally beheads some 600 of them. I think it is righteous to hate a man who takes a 9 year old as his bride. I think it is righteous to hate a man who takes women captives as sex slaves. I think it righteous to hate a man who calls for others to kill and do as he does. I think Mo was plum nuts.

Yea, I hate Mo, and I despise all those who think he was righteous and perfect in every way

So it's "right" to hate those who force religious conversion? You hate Catholics too? Used to burn you at the stake if you didn't convert to Catholicism.

It's never right to hate. Hate requires continuing effort to stoke that fire. It's why Torah says not to hate your brother in your heart. Before the fracturing of religions, Judaism didn't have to compete with anyone and could tell it like it was. Hate puts our minds and hearts into a negative state. Keeping it there so as to maintain the feeling of hate injures us.

You must let go. ;)

So why do Muslims hate? I suppose because it comes naturally. All men do. Looking at world history, most men have only known tyranny and slavery. This is because men traditionally seek power, and secure power, and seek more power. This collective push empowers them, which demands those under him or them to do their bidding. They accomplish this through various forms of statism.

Christianity had its bout with theocracies. Constantine started it all. He embraced Christianity even though he was not even a convert. Then all hell broke lose once the state took up the cross., even though Jesus specifically said that his kingdom was not of this world. You then had the Crusades, the Inquisitions, and Jews were persecuted throughout Europe for centuries, climaxing with the Holocaust. Yes, all of this was done under the name of God, even Hitler claimed to be a Christian.

But a wonderful thing occurred. A man named Martin Luther began to read the teachings of Jesus and object to the heretical theology of the church. Slowly but surely, people began to learn to read and understand that what the church was telling them was a lie. Then it all fell apart like a house of cards.

However, Islam has never learned this lesson, nor can it. This is because Mo taught that God's kingdom will be attained through conquest and Sharia law. Now the Crusades, Inquisitions, and burning at the stakes will never end.

To sum up, collectivists once claimed to be God, but when that no longer worked they claimed to speak for God, and when that no longer worked they claimed that there was no God, making themselves the ultimate authority, and when that no longer works will they go back to speaking for God? Methinks so.

Why is that?

So it's "right" to hate those who force religious conversion? You hate Catholics too? Used to burn you at the stake if you didn't convert to Catholicism.

It's never right to hate. Hate requires continuing effort to stoke that fire. It's why Torah says not to hate your brother in your heart. Before the fracturing of religions, Judaism didn't have to compete with anyone and could tell it like it was. Hate puts our minds and hearts into a negative state. Keeping it there so as to maintain the feeling of hate injures us.

You must let go. ;)

True. That Torah strickly says you shouldn't hate. But it also says, "Venishmartem Lenafshoteichem", "And thou shall guard your soul". in other words, be suspicious of people's intentions when they say outloudly that their religion calls them to butcher others randomly, and don't walk straight into danger you could prevent yourself from facing.

And if we learned anything, is that when one calls "I will destroy you," don't brush it off.

Why is that?

The question to me has always been, why does the left and liberals seem to love Muslims so much? The left wing, as you have done, goes out of their way to defend Islam and in the next breath will blame Christianity for all the ills of the world since the beginning of the world. (a little hyperbole)

Me thinks the defense you pretend to show for the Muslims is a case of the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

You must let go. ;)

True. That Torah strickly says you shouldn't hate. But it also says, "Venishmartem Lenafshoteichem", "And thou shall guard your soul". in other words, be suspicious of people's intentions when they say outloudly that their religion calls them to butcher others randomly, and don't walk straight into danger you could prevent yourself from facing.

And if we learned anything, is that when one calls "I will destroy you," don't brush it off.

When Islam threatens to kill or destroy it's simply because they copied it from our book. Are numerous passages in Tanach about killing non-Jews, followers of other religions, etc.

Visit evilbible.com for a chapter and verse detailing of these. Under the 'Murder' section is all the Bible's 'it's ok to kill if you...' stuff.

You must let go. ;)

When Islam threatens to kill or destroy it's simply because they copied it from our book. Are numerous passages in Tanach about killing non-Jews, followers of other religions, etc.

Visit evilbible.com for a chapter and verse detailing of these. Under the 'Murder' section is all the Bible's 'it's ok to kill if you...' stuff.

Yes, and luckily we're wise enough to understand that it shouldn't be done in the 21'st century.

Or perhaps we hate Muslims because of...Obama?
Obama admitted he is a muslim. Obama's spiritual mentor of 20 years, Rev. Jeremiah Wright explained in an interview "that Barack Obama was steeped in Islam when he first met him," and said he “made it comfortable” for Obama to accept Christianity without having renounce his Islamic background

Forum List

Back