This is why I say Muslims from Islamic nations should not be allowed to immigrate to America. If up to me, they would be barred from all western nations.
Just wait until a few more decades go by, and the western-Americans who are still here and alive, will discover that a grave mistake has happened to them.

look out for that eight year old...

I'm sure they are. Odds are none of those sissies do anything worse than beat their women and children.
There are 25 "Honor Killings" in the US on average every year.

It's not genocide. It's revenge for the killing of 1400 innocent Israelis. I know you don't want to talk about that, but its true.
1139 Jews died on October 7th including hundreds of IDF terrorists responsible for enforcing an illegal military occupation on Palestine. Israel's response has been genocidal, and we are just beginning to see the results of mass starvation.

‘Operation Al-Aqsa Flood’ Day 185: Israel withdraws from Khan Younis, Palestinian icon Walid Daqqa dies in Israeli prison

"Casualties

• "33,175 + killed* and at least 75,886 wounded in the Gaza Strip.
  • 456+ Palestinians killed in the occupied West Bank and East Jerusalem.**
  • Israel revises its estimated October 7 death toll down from 1,400 to 1,139.
  • 604 Israeli soldiers have been killed since October 7, and at least 6,800 injured.***
"*Gaza’s Ministry of Health confirmed this figure on its Telegram channel. Some rights groups estimate the death toll to be much higher when accounting for those presumed dead."

I'm surprised you're still using your western name.
Ad hominems aside, are you surprised at the amount of terror Israel is inflicting in Gaza?

‘Operation Al-Aqsa Flood’ Day 185: Israel withdraws from Khan Younis, Palestinian icon Walid Daqqa dies in Israeli prison
  • "Israel kills 84 Palestinians, wounds 136 in the past 24 hours across Gaza, raising the death toll since October 7 to 33,175 and the number of wounded to 75,886, according to the Gaza health ministry.
  • Israeli army withdraws from Khan Younis.
  • Israeli war minister says withdrawal from Khan Younis is preparation for Rafah’s invasion.
  • Palestinians return to Khan Younis as Israeli army withdraws, describing 'destruction and smell of death'.
  • UN humanitarian affairs coordinator: Israel’s withdrawal from Khan Younis can improve conditions for the Palestinian population.
  • UN coordinator for humanitarian affairs: Israel’s war goals to invade Rafah will precede any humanitarian goals.
  • al-Qassam Brigades say they killed 14 Israeli soldiers in an ambush in northern Khan Younis.
  • Israeli army admits losing four soldiers in Khan Younis.
  • Palestinian Central Bureau of Statistics says 44% of Palestinians killed in Gaza are children."

Forum List

Back