CDZ Why do Americans hate Muslims?

Figaro has not a clue about Obama's background. Obama never admitted he was religiously a Muslim. He has always pronounced his Christian faith. F's mealy mouthed self serving nonsense is why the millennial generation has little use for extremes, right or left, or for religious badgering and nonsense.

The question I would rather see answered is "How could anybody growing up with all the benefits of our Western Liberalism possibly NOT reject the most totalitarian, anti-humanist ideology on the face of the planet?

Orwell warned about the proverbial boot that would stomp on a human face forever. Islam represents just such a boot in its demands for absolute conformity, its complete rejection of free will and utter disregard for the rights of those who do not march in lockstep by submitting to its authority.

First of all, I`m not Muslim.
Can someone explain to me why Americans hate Muslims so much? Not Terrorists, but Muslims. Like, the entire religion is responsible for its extremists. And before anyone comes running in insisting that "we don`t hate Muslims", they should all keep in mind that I have seen a lot of posts like: holding them responsible for the attacks happening around the world in the name of Islam.

Why is that?

The religion is what is hated. Take Cat Stevens, for example. He is just an average American who is attracted to Islam. The next thing you know he is an apologist for those who wish to kill Salomon Rushdi for his book about Islam.

It is a religion that embraces the ideas and actions of a second rate warlord. Mo conquered with the sword and made it clear that we should all live under Sharia law. All others were beneath him and destined for hell, and those that don't accept Mo's teachings should be persecuted and/or killed.

It is an evil ideology that motivates people to kill and take over governments. It is no different from all the other tyrannical ideologies over time, only, they have the added benefit of knowing that God advocates their actions.
mo is just like moses, isn't he? that's why these two identical twin religions hate each other so. it's the same reason mankind hates and loves itself all over the world. you are all just as stupid, selfish, weird and lovable as I am too. lol.

mo is just like moses, isn't he? that's why these two identical twin religions hate each other so. it's the same reason mankind hates and loves itself all over the world. you are all just as stupid, selfish, weird and lovable as I am too. lol.

No. God parted the red sea for Moses. Mohammad created seas of red when he parted heads from bodies.

The question I would rather see answered is "How could anybody growing up with all the benefits of our Western Liberalism possibly NOT reject the most totalitarian, anti-humanist ideology on the face of the planet?

Orwell warned about the proverbial boot that would stomp on a human face forever. Islam represents just such a boot in its demands for absolute conformity, its complete rejection of free will and utter disregard for the rights of those who do not march in lockstep by submitting to its authority.
ya, like free will to conform to the norm of the silly shit they propogandize us with on the tv, radio, internet etc.. so we can be cool looking at the same old tits and asses being conquered by the football players, poptarts or ceos? please. I haven't seen a more corrupting and disturbing attack on freedom then is perpetrated on us by us for cash. monkeys see and you monkeys do. I see you monkey and am one too.

No. God parted the red sea for Moses. Mohammad created seas of red when he parted heads from bodies.
well, it probably was jacob that ordered the women and children killed by the hand of God's chosen people. They started violent religions so they will be the end of it too.

ya, like free will to conform to the norm of the silly shit they propogandize us with on the tv, radio, internet etc.. so we can be cool looking at the same old tits and asses being conquered by the football players, poptarts or ceos? please. I haven't seen a more corrupting and disturbing attack on freedom then is perpetrated on us by us for cash. monkeys see and you monkeys do. I see you monkey and am one too.

Have you ever considered the many benefits of a western education?

It's never too late, you know.

Yes, I get smashed every night memorizing shit I will never use or cud google in five minutes watch on utube and practice on you with. lol. Western education? Look were we west are now and see what all your book learning has done for us? wild wild west is burning itself down you big dummy hump that you fearful dog.

Can someone explain to me why Americans hate Muslims so much? Not Terrorists, but Muslims. Like, the entire religion is responsible for its extremists. And before anyone comes running in insisting that "we don`t hate Muslims", they should all keep in mind that I have seen a lot of posts like: holding them responsible for the attacks happening around the world in the name of Islam.

Why is that?

Not all Americans do.

For instance George Bush doesn't.

Just the usual right wing xenophobes who need to be scared- need to be very scared.

Yes, I get smashed every night memorizing shit I will never use or cud google in five minutes watch on utube and practice on you with. lol. Western education? Look were we west are now and see what all your book learning has done for us? wild wild west is burning itself down you big dummy hump that you fearful dog.

You need a better Arabic into English translation device.

The one you are using does not appear to be up to the task.

Why is that?

The religion is what is hated. Take Cat Stevens, for example. He is just an average American who is attracted to Islam. The next thing you know he is an apologist for those who wish to kill Salomon Rushdi for his book about Islam.

It is a religion that embraces the ideas and actions of a second rate warlord. Mo conquered with the sword and made it clear that we should all live under Sharia law. All others were beneath him and destined for hell, and those that don't accept Mo's teachings should be persecuted and/or killed.

It is an evil ideology that motivates people to kill and take over governments. It is no different from all the other tyrannical ideologies over time, only, they have the added benefit of knowing that God advocates their actions.

Cat Stevens is not an American. Never has been an American.

Holding them responsible is not hateful to them. I recently heard an Egyptian newscaster which said the exact them thing, "We're all responsible" for it. And he's a Muslim.

So how exactly saying they should be held responsible is hateful?

This is what he said:

That's what one person said. That doesn't mean it is intelligent or accurate. The vast majority of Muslim people are peaceful and do not in any way support or absolve terrorist acts. They are NOT responsible, no more than I am responsible for someone like Timothy McVeigh.

Question was why do Americans hate Islam. Not "is it right to hate Islam" more generally.

The question SHOULD be, "Why does Islam hate America?"
That should be obvious to anyone with a brain. Americans kill and have killed thousands of Muslims every year.

And it is not all Muslims who hate America; it is a small minority. The real question is why aren't rightwingers able to put facts into perspective?

Why is that?

The fact that Muslims do what they do and you proudly call yourself one makes you plenty hateable at least from a distance. It makes you one sorry naive fuckface at a minimum at any distance, imo.

Question was why do Americans hate Islam. Not "is it right to hate Islam" more generally.

That should be obvious to anyone with a brain. Americans kill and have killed thousands of Muslims every year.

And it is not all Muslims who hate America; it is a small minority. The real question is why aren't rightwingers able to put facts into perspective?

This is just fuckery; total nonsense.

This is just fuckery; total nonsense.
No it isn't. I understand this subject far better than you. I've spend nearly 8 years living and working with and among Muslims in Muslim countries. Have you? It only seems nonsense to you because you are totally ignorant of the subject and only know and believe what you read and see from a limited, mostly ignorant media, mostly right wing media I suspect.

No it isn't. I understand this subject far better than you. I've spend nearly 8 years living and working with and among Muslims in Muslim countries. Have you? It only seems nonsense to you because you are totally ignorant of the subject and only know and believe what you read and see from a limited, mostly ignorant media, mostly right wing media I suspect.

I sincerely doubt that that isn't a made-up story. Had you actually spent time in that caveman culture, you'd be singing a different tune.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back