CDZ Why do Americans hate Muslims?

Question was why do Americans hate Islam. Not "is it right to hate Islam" more generally.

The question SHOULD be, "Why does Islam hate America?"
That should be obvious to anyone with a brain. Americans kill and have killed thousands of Muslims every year.

And it is not all Muslims who hate America; it is a small minority. The real question is why aren't rightwingers able to put facts into perspective?

This is just fuckery; total nonsense.
No it isn't. I understand this subject far better than you. I've spend nearly 8 years living and working with and among Muslims in Muslim countries. Have you? It only seems nonsense to you because you are totally ignorant of the subject and only know and believe what you read and see from a limited, mostly ignorant media, mostly right wing media I suspect.

Have you ever lived in a country under sharia law?

There is a difference, ya know.

That's what one person said. That doesn't mean it is intelligent or accurate. The vast majority of Muslim people are peaceful and do not in any way support or absolve terrorist acts. They are NOT responsible, no more than I am responsible for someone like Timothy McVeigh.

You have absolutely no idea how many Muslims support terrorist acts, and are being just as dishonest in your attempts to minimize as any person would be if they tried to claim all. While only many tens of millions to perhaps a couple of hundred million Muslims support terrorism, a far greater number supports the objectives the terrorism is trying to accomplish. It is only a matter of tactics, not goals.

You keep framing the issue as a left/right issue, the implications being that only right wingers reject Islamism. You are being just as ignorant and obtuse in your knee-jerk defense as anybody who would claim all Muslims are terrorists.

First of all, I`m not Muslim.
Can someone explain to me why Americans hate Muslims so much? Not Terrorists, but Muslims. Like, the entire religion is responsible for its extremists. And before anyone comes running in insisting that "we don`t hate Muslims", they should all keep in mind that I have seen a lot of posts like: holding them responsible for the attacks happening around the world in the name of Islam.

Why is that?

I don't think its hate as much as a cultural misunderstanding, America and the West really don't have much if anything in common with the Islamic culture.

I don't think its hate as much as a cultural misunderstanding, America and the West really don't have much if anything in common with the Islamic culture.

I would call it a rejection rather than a misunderstanding. I understand that Islam is rigid, anti-humanist, opposes self-expression, demands extreme conformity, rejects the enlightenment, is misogynistic, patriarchal and superstitious in nature, but I reject these values because I don't wish a return to the dark ages.

I would call it a rejection rather than a misunderstanding. I understand that Islam is rigid, anti-humanist, opposes self-expression, demands extreme conformity, rejects the enlightenment, is misogynistic, patriarchal and superstitious in nature, but I reject these values because I don't wish a return to the dark ages.

Exactly and the biggest thing is Islam rejects freedom, you can get thrown in prison or executed for insulting Mohammad, thats just not how we do things here.

Can someone explain to me why Americans hate Muslims so much? Not Terrorists, but Muslims. Like, the entire religion is responsible for its extremists. And before anyone comes running in insisting that "we don`t hate Muslims", they should all keep in mind that I have seen a lot of posts like: holding them responsible for the attacks happening around the world in the name of Islam.

Why is that?

The religion is what is hated. Take Cat Stevens, for example. He is just an average American who is attracted to Islam. The next thing you know he is an apologist for those who wish to kill Salomon Rushdi for his book about Islam.

It is a religion that embraces the ideas and actions of a second rate warlord. Mo conquered with the sword and made it clear that we should all live under Sharia law. All others were beneath him and destined for hell, and those that don't accept Mo's teachings should be persecuted and/or killed.

It is an evil ideology that motivates people to kill and take over governments. It is no different from all the other tyrannical ideologies over time, only, they have the added benefit of knowing that God advocates their actions.
mo is just like moses, isn't he? that's why these two identical twin religions hate each other so. it's the same reason mankind hates and loves itself all over the world. you are all just as stupid, selfish, weird and lovable as I am too. lol.

There is one major difference between Mo and Moses. Mo is seen as perfect in every way, however, Moses was seen as anything but perfect. He stuttered so bad he had to have is brother talk for him, he murdred a man, and sinned against God keeping him out of the Promised Land.

Naturally, Islam rejects these Biblical flaws as they rewrite the text according to their liking, thus making Moses perfect as well.

Islam had to do so because they must believe that man can be perfect. Otherwise Mo being perfect makes no sense at all.

Because they refuse to clean the terrorist out of their religion... which is really based on hate.

Because they refuse to clean the terrorist out of their religion... which is really based on hate.

The problem with Islam is Mo. How do you purge the man who helped write the texts for the beginning of their religion?

It can't be done.

They study every word and action from Mo and believe his actions were equal to that of God's actions in the form of man.

Exactly and the biggest thing is Islam rejects freedom, you can get thrown in prison or executed for insulting Mohammad, thats just not how we do things here.

I wonder how many people have looked into the laws against such in Islamic countries or the laws for apostasy? What merit could there possibly be in an ideology that you are born into, and can never leave without being imprisoned or killed?

I'm always amazed at the number of numb nuts on various discussion boards who only know one thing, and that is that they absolutely HAVE to defend Islam. They don't know what it is all about. They do not know it's tenets. They don't know how or why it was created or care what people are doing to spread it. All they are capable of is a simple-minded framing device where they see any rejection of it as "right wing", and so they will do the complete opposite, damn it!

The amazing thing, is that most of these dweebs imagine themselves as "liberal" for this knee-jerk defense of the most absolutely illiberal ideology on the planet.

That's what one person said. That doesn't mean it is intelligent or accurate. The vast majority of Muslim people are peaceful and do not in any way support or absolve terrorist acts. They are NOT responsible, no more than I am responsible for someone like Timothy McVeigh.

While only many tens of millions to perhaps a couple of hundred million Muslims support terrorism, a far greater number supports the objectives the terrorism is trying to accomplish. It is only a matter of tactics, not goals.

Your claims are not true. It is what you choose to believe, but it is not fact.

Your claims are not true. It is what you choose to believe, but it is not fact.

You have never read so much as a single reputable opinion poll that details Muslim beliefs.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX Edited for CDZ violation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well if I'm hated because I support people's rights to draw a fucking cartoon of a war lord prophet who fucks kids and make fun of them via a cartoon, well then go ahead and hate me.

If I'm hated because I support a womans right to wear what she wants, then go ahead and hate me.

If I'm hated because after 9/11 we bombed the fuck out of your country and killed tens of thousands of you rag heads, go ahead and hate.

Why is that?

NOBODY can "explain" your false premise.

All that we can do is correct your incorrect assumption.

By and large, Americans don't hate anybody on the basis of their religions.

I hate Islamic/Fundamentalist/Jihadist scumbags.

I also, personally, happen not to much like the religion known as "Islam." But that's not even remotely akin to hating Muslims.

I give Bush and the CIA credit for arranging 9/11 so that there would be an easy target to hate at the end

I give Bush and the CIA credit for arranging 9/11 so that there would be an easy target to hate at the end

Funny how the same man that is attacked by the left for such a poorly run military operation as Desert Storm 2 is also behind the perfectly orchestrated and planned out attack of the WTC and Pentagon with such perfection that not a single trace of evidence that it was a planned event was uncovered.

Funny how the same man that is attacked by the left for such a poorly run military operation as Desert Storm 2 is also behind the perfectly orchestrated and planned out attack of the WTC and Pentagon with such perfection that not a single trace of evidence that it was a planned event was uncovered.

Interesting observation. The lib mantra comes down to:

"That BOOOOSH is an evil GENIUS -- except when he's an evil dumbass motherfucker."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back