Why did the "Whites Only" on the outside of a diner bother blacks down south in the 60's??

Status
Not open for further replies.
because-im-nappy.jpg
Ya, you probably have a head shaped like a melon like the guy on your shirt.
White women love heads shaped like melons.

Hey Cowboy, I had some fun my Alma Mater opened a new school to "New York New York". Ya and everybody gets it right? Because, the Alamo, the Republic of Texas of the Lone Star, and then the bureaucrat senate didn't want a potential Slave state entrance to upset power balance in the United States for a decade or two.

Capable of Knowledge and non-heathenry
1. Caucasians
2. Asians
3. Mohammadens
4. Aboriginies
5. Indonesians
6. Africans

"Dixie Children's Book" page who-cares by cross-dresser
As for the Northerner, good trader, on slavery, they're crazy.

Whats the internal Black conversation, and it was basically decided Du Bois NAACP v Garvey UNIA in 1900. Whats Marcus Garvey and the Universal Negro Improvement Association? Nothing at all because its some Jamaican that Jamaicans keep repeating and no one cares either, and lets all ship ourselves back to Africa on our own Dime... what? National Association for the Advancement of Colored People is in your history book with Martin Luther King Jr on the cover. I'm simply anti-Integrationist, there should be 27 Churches, 27 Boeings , and 27 State Universities with classes in Zulu, Obviously. All the Army Rifles can't force them in our Churches! Strom Thurmond, oh a screw my house slave.
When you leave saloon town and Jackson Mississippi's like

Last edited:
For being at the bottom of the race barrel. You blamed it on invaders of a Frikka.
Who told you Blacks were at the bottom of the race barrel lice head?
All the Blacks like you who complain about being below us.

Pointing out that whites are racist doesnt equate to being below you lice head.
When you blame honky for all the Black problems it does, nappy head.
Have you asked yourself why I and others never talk about what black ppl do wrong ?

Well for one. They get enough attention as it is because when blk ppl do something wrong everyone gets to hear about it.

But more importantly when a man beats there partner. He will blame it on her. If the house cleaner. If she cooked better. If she was more interested in sex.

Is the woman perfect ? No. Could she do better ? Maybe. But its also besides the point. She would get beaten regardless. Because the man would find something as a reason to beat her.

Same with you and other white racists you'd find something. That's why it does not matter what blk ppl do and thats why I will never talk about what blk ppl do wrong because the root is always white supremacy.
According to you all problems with blacks is the white mans fault

Have you asked yourself why I and others never talk about what black ppl do wrong ?

Well for one. They get enough attention as it is because when blk ppl do something wrong everyone gets to hear about it.

But more importantly when a man beats there partner. He will blame it on her. If the house cleaner. If she cooked better. If she was more interested in sex.

Is the woman perfect ? No. Could she do better ? Maybe. But its also besides the point. She would get beaten regardless. Because the man would find something as a reason to beat her.

Same with you and other white racists you'd find something. That's why it does not matter what blk ppl do and thats why I will never talk about what blk ppl do wrong because the root is always white supremacy.
You trace back far enough and thats true in most cases. Once you have that knowledge you can formulate best how to resolve those problems.

For being at the bottom of the race barrel. You blamed it on invaders of a Frikka.

The root is always honky, that’s your excuse for being a loser, and for your race to be at the bottom of the race barrel. You all need to recognize your own failings to get over them.

Wait who are you attacking Taz?! Because I've been looking to attack someone racially, ethnically, national origin, creed, gender orientation, or etcetera and put them straight down if you let me in on this little enterprise. Whites put up the white female then the blacks want to say they can date the white female now there's millions black All the Single Ladies, and that's all from screwed up society's sake.

Just the fact USMB Republicans don't understand why anyone would be insulted by "White Only" signs proves who they are and what they believe.

You trace back far enough and thats true in most cases. Once you have that knowledge you can formulate best how to resolve those problems.
You still live in the past. We can't change the past, and no, things are not the same. Blacks today are at fault for their own misfortunes and troubles.

You still live in the past. We can't change the past, and no, things are not the same. Blacks today are at fault for their own misfortunes and troubles.
No. I learn from the past. You cant change the past but you can guard against the past repeating itself. The troubles Blacks experience today are the result of past and present white racism.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I fear America is on the verge of all-out race-war. Obama gave Non-Whites a sense of empowerment which now pushes them to the brink. Blacks, especially, seem to want revenge, and the Democratic Party stokes that fire as diligently as it can. As a society, we're way beyond the point of "White-redemption". Whites will have to fight like hell to survive the blood-bath which awaits them. They'll have no choice. It won't be "racist" on their part. It'll be pure and simple survival.

You couldn't be more incorrect. We (Whites) did nothing less than build the world's single most advanced civilization. Today, worldwide, it is the Western standard all nations seek to achieve, in everything they do. Yes, cultural diffusion is always a factor, but in that sense, Western Man leads the way yet again. Only Western Man united the world. Only he ventured out to explore it, everywhere, conquer as much of it as he could, and bring Christianity to otherwise wretched souls. I'm sorry you don't like White people, but don't let that cloud your understanding of history. Moreover, if you don't believe me, go to Liberia, and join in it's age-old struggle to establish itself as a "Black United States." Report back on your findings and achievements therein, in due time.

We are very correct. Western man colonized most of the world by military force to rob and pillage the resources of others to make money. That's not civilization son, that's thuggishness. So when you understand there are 55 countries in Africa and 54 are not named Libera, let me know.

Indeed, European colonization was characterized by marked cruelty and exploitation, which is most regrettable. It was the state of abject backwardness of Sub-Saharan Africans which invited this malice. That said, others felt that way, as well. Arabs enslaved Blacks before European Man did, and Black kings sold their own people into slavery, after deploying Black slave-hunters into the bush to round them up. Blacks have always been an egregiously oppressed people, everywhere in the world. Nonetheless, it is far too easy for them to blame their problems on others. They must take responsibility for what is theirs, and frankly, there is an aspect of savagery common to their collective behavior which is rather notorious. Of course, such a statement constitutes a gross generalization, but there is enough truth to it that most people believe it, whether they have the guts to admit it or not. When I see groups of Blacks "wilding" in my immediate environment, I do not blame anyone but the guilty parties themselves. People must take responsibility for themselves.

IM2, I see you use a pic of Marcus Garvey, champion of Black Nationalism and Separatism, to represent yourself. Cool... As a historical figure, I like Garvey. But now you bear the burden of building up your people, such that they can prove to themselves and the world that they're capable of establishing a great nation. Whites did it, like it or not. Now it's your turn. You certainly have sufficient, natural talent. You must first overcome your collective, low self-esteem, and the culture it has created, however. Reflect on Malcolm X -- a gallant warrior, murdered by his own kind, simply for trying to escape the corruption of Black culture within the Nation of Islam. Hear me right. I want you to succeed.

Nathan, whites built their so called culture up by excluding others from the same opportunities,. Not to mention illegally colonizing other lands. Don't say shit to me until you learn that.

Those are typical human behaviors. Consider how Blacks wage war against each other in Africa. Total savagery reigns supreme. No one is innocent.

Hey newb shill, I'd rather deal with IM2 than your sorry ass, STFU, you suck, ok?

I'm merely speaking what I consider the truth. Your own message is riddled with contradictions. I encourage you to think rationally. Indeed, the truth is often the harshest of all realities. My bottom-line is that whomever stumbled upon Sub-Saharan Africans first in the human experience, they would have exploited them, because of their abject backwardness, juxtaposed to the seemingly unlimited natural wealth of Africa.

You are speaking white racist ignorance. That's irrational in and of itself. There is no sub saharan Africa. You go say that to an African and see what you get. Indeed, the truth is often the harshest of all realities. And you about to learn it.

Campaign Launched to Drop "Sub-Saharan-African-Phrase

A new campaign has been launched against the use of the phrase “sub-Saharan Africa” that encompasses African countries south of the Sahara.

The Celebrate Africa Foundation, which is leading the campaign, said the term is a euphemism to distinguish between the five Arab countries in northern Africa and the rest of the continent.

Nigerian-born Chika Onyeani, who is chairman of Celebrate Africa Foundation, told VOA the group has written to the African Union Commission, the United Nations, U.S. President Barack Obama and others urging a halt to the use of “sub-Saharan Africa.”

Onyeani said the phrase is racist and used with the onset and spread of the HIV/AIDS pandemic in Africa.

“I believe that it is demeaning to Africa because Africa was always Africa during the time of Nkrumah (Kwame). Nobody referred to Africa as ‘sub-Saharan Africa,’ but it was due to the AIDS pandemic. That was when this term started being used to refer to black Africa as against Arab Africa,” he said.

Onyeani said he and his group feel “sub-Saharan Africa” is a racist term that should be rejected by all Africans.

“We feel that it’s a racist term, and it is something that Africans should not accept. Right now, there is no other continent that you have sub-anything. You have Europe, you don’t have sub-something Europe; you have America, you don’t have anything sub about (America); you have Asia. But, it’s only the same people who have been referred to as sub-humans that are being referred to as sub-Saharan Africa,” Onyeani said.

Advanced African Civilizations they never taught us Pt 1 of 4 (Must see!)

"[African] slaveholders didn't think of themselves or their slaves as 'Africans.' Instead they thought of themselves as Edo or Songhai or members of another group. They thought of their slaves as foreigners or inferiors. In the same way, the Spanish, the French, and the English could massacre each other in bloody wars because they thought of themselves as Spanish, French, or English, rather than Europeans.14"

It's Time to Face the Whole Truth About the Atlantic Slave Trade

Did We Sell Each Other Into Slavery: Misconceptions About the African Involvement in the Slave Trade

"Very often I see comments by people who argue that Africans sold each other into slavery. To speak of the slave trade solely as Africans selling each other t is a gross oversimplification of what was a complex historical event. This also seems to be an attempt to shift the burden of the slave trade on the victims of that very trade."

"In How Europe Underdeveloped Africa, Walter Rodney mentions how the white author of a book on the slave trade admitted that he was encouraged by other scholars to blame the slave trade solely on the Africans. This narrative helps to lessen European guilt by making Africans seem just as or even more guilty of being involved in the slave trade. This piece is not an attempt to ignore the African role in the slave trade or to absolve those that were involved, but to to provide a more complete picture of the African involvement in slave trade."

"In the first place, the Portuguese initiated what eventually became the Trans-Atlantic slave trade mainly through slave raids along the coasts of Africa. The first of these raids came in 1444 and was led by Lançarote de Freitas. The problem with raiding for slaves was that it was extremely dangerous. For instance, the slave trader Nuno Tristão was killed during an ambush. Slave raiding proved to be an extremely dangerous way to obtain slaves, but buying slaves was much safer and took less effort on the part of the Europeans. Therefore, the first phase of the slave trade began not with a trade, but with a series of raids. This point is especially important because although the slave trade was on some levels based on a partnership between European buyers and African traders, the slave trade did not begin as such."

"Typically wars in West Africa were relatively short affairs that left a small number of causalities. The introduction of European weapons made these wars more drawn out and destructive affairs. Moreover, the only way Africans could acquire these firearms was through the trade of slaves. A king of Dahomey once requested that Europeans establish a firearms factory in his nation, but this request went ignored. Firearms became necessary for African nations to defend themselves both from African rivals as well as from European intrusion, but the only way to acquire these weapons was through the slave trade. This situation only benefited the competing European powers that were able to play Africans against each other."

Did We Sell Each Other Into Slavery: Misconceptions About the African Involvement in the Slave Trade | HuffPost

It was a polite way of saying, "Black Africa". The label is as old as the hills. Also, historical revisionism is yet another expression of Cultural Marxism.

I fear America is on the verge of all-out race-war. Obama gave Non-Whites a sense of empowerment which now pushes them to the brink. Blacks, especially, seem to want revenge, and the Democratic Party stokes that fire as diligently as it can. As a society, we're way beyond the point of "White-redemption". Whites will have to fight like hell to survive the blood-bath which awaits them. They'll have no choice. It won't be "racist" on their part. It'll be pure and simple survival.
I've been on this site since 2013 and from the beginning there has always been some feral white boy talking about a race war. Lets be real. All these internet tough white boys arent going to do shit. If they were actually going to do something whats holding them back? They have the numerical advantage. You know why they arent going to do shit? Because the laws are not on their sides and they dont want the ass kicking or bleeding they would have to endure to eventually win. Only a retard would think that Black people are going to attack white people over the dem party. For Blacks it would only be a defensive battle if attacked first.

We are very correct. Western man colonized most of the world by military force to rob and pillage the resources of others to make money. That's not civilization son, that's thuggishness. So when you understand there are 55 countries in Africa and 54 are not named Libera, let me know.

Indeed, European colonization was characterized by marked cruelty and exploitation, which is most regrettable. It was the state of abject backwardness of Sub-Saharan Africans which invited this malice. That said, others felt that way, as well. Arabs enslaved Blacks before European Man did, and Black kings sold their own people into slavery, after deploying Black slave-hunters into the bush to round them up. Blacks have always been an egregiously oppressed people, everywhere in the world. Nonetheless, it is far too easy for them to blame their problems on others. They must take responsibility for what is theirs, and frankly, there is an aspect of savagery common to their collective behavior which is rather notorious. Of course, such a statement constitutes a gross generalization, but there is enough truth to it that most people believe it, whether they have the guts to admit it or not. When I see groups of Blacks "wilding" in my immediate environment, I do not blame anyone but the guilty parties themselves. People must take responsibility for themselves.

Nathan, whites built their so called culture up by excluding others from the same opportunities,. Not to mention illegally colonizing other lands. Don't say shit to me until you learn that.

Those are typical human behaviors. Consider how Blacks wage war against each other in Africa. Total savagery reigns supreme. No one is innocent.

Hey newb shill, I'd rather deal with IM2 than your sorry ass, STFU, you suck, ok?

I'm merely speaking what I consider the truth. Your own message is riddled with contradictions. I encourage you to think rationally. Indeed, the truth is often the harshest of all realities. My bottom-line is that whomever stumbled upon Sub-Saharan Africans first in the human experience, they would have exploited them, because of their abject backwardness, juxtaposed to the seemingly unlimited natural wealth of Africa.

You are speaking white racist ignorance. That's irrational in and of itself. There is no sub saharan Africa. You go say that to an African and see what you get. Indeed, the truth is often the harshest of all realities. And you about to learn it.

A new campaign has been launched against the use of the phrase “sub-Saharan Africa” that encompasses African countries south of the Sahara.

The Celebrate Africa Foundation, which is leading the campaign, said the term is a euphemism to distinguish between the five Arab countries in northern Africa and the rest of the continent.

Nigerian-born Chika Onyeani, who is chairman of Celebrate Africa Foundation, told VOA the group has written to the African Union Commission, the United Nations, U.S. President Barack Obama and others urging a halt to the use of “sub-Saharan Africa.”

Onyeani said the phrase is racist and used with the onset and spread of the HIV/AIDS pandemic in Africa.

“I believe that it is demeaning to Africa because Africa was always Africa during the time of Nkrumah (Kwame). Nobody referred to Africa as ‘sub-Saharan Africa,’ but it was due to the AIDS pandemic. That was when this term started being used to refer to black Africa as against Arab Africa,” he said.

Onyeani said he and his group feel “sub-Saharan Africa” is a racist term that should be rejected by all Africans.

“We feel that it’s a racist term, and it is something that Africans should not accept. Right now, there is no other continent that you have sub-anything. You have Europe, you don’t have sub-something Europe; you have America, you don’t have anything sub about (America); you have Asia. But, it’s only the same people who have been referred to as sub-humans that are being referred to as sub-Saharan Africa,” Onyeani said.

"[African] slaveholders didn't think of themselves or their slaves as 'Africans.' Instead they thought of themselves as Edo or Songhai or members of another group. They thought of their slaves as foreigners or inferiors. In the same way, the Spanish, the French, and the English could massacre each other in bloody wars because they thought of themselves as Spanish, French, or English, rather than Europeans.14"

Did We Sell Each Other Into Slavery: Misconceptions About the African Involvement in the Slave Trade

"Very often I see comments by people who argue that Africans sold each other into slavery. To speak of the slave trade solely as Africans selling each other t is a gross oversimplification of what was a complex historical event. This also seems to be an attempt to shift the burden of the slave trade on the victims of that very trade."

"In How Europe Underdeveloped Africa, Walter Rodney mentions how the white author of a book on the slave trade admitted that he was encouraged by other scholars to blame the slave trade solely on the Africans. This narrative helps to lessen European guilt by making Africans seem just as or even more guilty of being involved in the slave trade. This piece is not an attempt to ignore the African role in the slave trade or to absolve those that were involved, but to to provide a more complete picture of the African involvement in slave trade."

"In the first place, the Portuguese initiated what eventually became the Trans-Atlantic slave trade mainly through slave raids along the coasts of Africa. The first of these raids came in 1444 and was led by Lançarote de Freitas. The problem with raiding for slaves was that it was extremely dangerous. For instance, the slave trader Nuno Tristão was killed during an ambush. Slave raiding proved to be an extremely dangerous way to obtain slaves, but buying slaves was much safer and took less effort on the part of the Europeans. Therefore, the first phase of the slave trade began not with a trade, but with a series of raids. This point is especially important because although the slave trade was on some levels based on a partnership between European buyers and African traders, the slave trade did not begin as such."

"Typically wars in West Africa were relatively short affairs that left a small number of causalities. The introduction of European weapons made these wars more drawn out and destructive affairs. Moreover, the only way Africans could acquire these firearms was through the trade of slaves. A king of Dahomey once requested that Europeans establish a firearms factory in his nation, but this request went ignored. Firearms became necessary for African nations to defend themselves both from African rivals as well as from European intrusion, but the only way to acquire these weapons was through the slave trade. This situation only benefited the competing European powers that were able to play Africans against each other."

Did We Sell Each Other Into Slavery: Misconceptions About the African Involvement in the Slave Trade | HuffPost

It was a polite way of saying, "Black Africa". The label is as old as the hills. Also, historical revisionism is yet another expression of Cultural Marxism.

Stop trying to make excuses all the time. There is no Sub Saharan Africa. Historical revision has been the white mans greatest tool.

White boys made up the term sub-Sahara because they cant tolerate the notion that Black people created the worlds first civilizations. It was simply an attempt to separate Egypt from Africa. Too bad for you white boys we are not stupid enough to fall for that bullshit.

And what else did they tell you at your white identity meeting tonight?

Let me hip you to the truth here. America is not on the verge of any race war. That is the last thing you extremists want. Believe that. I'm telling you this because you are making several miscalculations and those miscalculations will lead to the complete elimination of you extremists.

And what else did they tell you at your white identity meeting tonight?

Let me hip you to the truth here. America is not on the verge of any race war. That is the last thing you extremists want. Believe that. I'm telling you this because you are making several miscalculations and those miscalculations will lead to the complete elimination of you extremists.

Uh-oh, Prime Time is trying to play 'badass' again. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back