Why did the "Whites Only" on the outside of a diner bother blacks down south in the 60's??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the fuck would you want to spend money at a place where you are not wanted? Plus why try and force your way into a diner where they can spit in your food?

Seems like the blacks during that era down south was kind of retarded
I worked the Fla Turnpike and we all used the Black Bathrooms because they were so much cleaner than the Whites. The joke was that other guys I worked with was that I should use the Whites Only bathroom....Refused.

Last edited:
So you blame others. Thought so.
They werent invaded by themselves you lice head moron.
Every continent was invaded at some point. So why don’t other races need that excuse?
What excuse lice head?
For being at the bottom of the race barrel. You blamed it on invaders of a Frikka.
Who told you Blacks were at the bottom of the race barrel lice head?
All the Blacks like you who complain about being below us.

They werent invaded by themselves you lice head moron.
Every continent was invaded at some point. So why don’t other races need that excuse?
What excuse lice head?
For being at the bottom of the race barrel. You blamed it on invaders of a Frikka.

Pointing out that whites are racist doesnt equate to being below you lice head.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
What excuse lice head?

Lol you are so racist

Why the fuck would you want to spend money at a place where you are not wanted?
I agree.
Plus why try and force your way into a diner where they can spit in your food?
I agree
Well here's the problem. You're reducing Jim Crow to just black people being allowed to eat at a diner.

You know perfectly well that Jim Crow was a lot more than that.

• Black people had to sit at the back of the bus.
  • Black people could not call white people by their first names (Mr and Miss were what black ppl had to call whites by).
  • Black people could not vote in elections or hold public office.
  • Black people could not kiss in public.
And black person that went against this ?

They were dealt with by white people breaking their windows and burning a cross in front of their house as a warning. If that was not enough ? They would come and lynch the black person then kill them by a hanging from a tree.

And no white man was ever thrown in prison for killing a black man or raping a black woman, much less put to death. But a black man or even a black boy could turn up dead for so much as whistling at a white woman, like Emmett Till.

Jim Crow laws had the backing of the highest court in the land and lasted almost into the seventies. Medgar Evers was murdered in 1963, then in the summer of 1964, 3 civil rights workers, James Cheney, Michael Schwerner and Andrew Goodman were killed, so were Jimmie Lee Jackson, Rev James Reeb, Viola Liuzzo in 1965, and M.L.King Jr in 1968.

There were more people than I’ve listed here that were murdered fighting against Jim Crow.

By the end of the 60’s, voting rights were guaranteed and large corporations had their token Negroes, but schools were segregated and living anywhere you wanted was still an issue. Institutional racism was not dead.

But blk people were retarded for fighting against that ?

Last edited:
What excuse lice head?

When you blame honky for all the Black problems it does, nappy head.

What excuse lice head?

Nope. All it does it point whites out as the cause of most of the worlds problems lice head.

Why the fuck would you want to spend money at a place where you are not wanted? Plus why try and force your way into a diner where they can spit in your food?

It’s not about wanting to eat at the restaurant it’s about the desire for equality. This is not difficult to understand.

I don't need to be accepted and sit next to whites

What? I don’t know how any person wouldn’t feel resentment (if not right away, eventually) at being disallowed to enter an establishment bc of their skin color. Like I already said it’s not about getting chummy with white people it’s about the desire to be accepted as equal. People aren’t conditioned to feel it’s okay for them to be treated as inferior, especially for something of which they have no control over.

So freedom of association is not really an important right?

Nope. All it does it point whites out as the cause of most of the worlds problems lice head.

I heard your nickname was "Knotty". Your just jealous because a lice comb won't make it through your nappy hair, fucker!

I'm immune to lice, somehow. Probably because I'm not exactly white.

I heard your nickname was "Knotty". Your just jealous because a lice comb won't make it through your nappy hair, fucker!

I wouldnt want a lice comb near my nappy hair. I love being nappy instead of having fur like a monkey.

because-im-nappy.jpg

I wouldnt want a lice comb near my nappy hair. I love being nappy instead of having fur like a monkey.

because-im-nappy.jpg

MMkk..One of us looks more like a monkey than the other, and it's not me. You probably should not have brought that up, for your own sake.

Don't worry, I won't expect Blacks to take any responsibility for their own problems, nappy armpits.

because-im-nappy.jpg

MMkk..One of us looks more like a monkey than the other, and it's not me. You probably should not have brought that up, for your own sake.
Of course its you. You have thin lips, small genitals, and grow stringy fur for hair just like a monkey. You even smell funny when you get wet like a monkey. I brought that up because we both know its true. You resemble a monkey way more than any Black person. See below.

993a9dc09c139aca00b760d7cb526dad--vladimir-putin-presidents.jpg

B_TWvhnU4AExvj4.jpg

because-im-nappy.jpg

Of course its you. You have thin lips, small genitals, and grow stringy fur for hair just like a monkey. You even smell funny when you get wet like a monkey. I brought that up because we both know its true. You resemble a monkey way more than any Black person. See below.

B_TWvhnU4AExvj4.jpg

iu

iu

iu

Yeah, I don't be lookin' like that, sorry.

iu

because-im-nappy.jpg

B_TWvhnU4AExvj4.jpg

iu

iu

iu

Yeah, I don't be lookin' like that, sorry.

iu
Look at you all mad because you look like a monkey. :21:

What excuse lice head?

Have you asked yourself why I and others never talk about what black ppl do wrong ?

Well for one. They get enough attention as it is because when blk ppl do something wrong everyone gets to hear about it.

But more importantly when a man beats there partner. He will blame it on her. If the house cleaner. If she cooked better. If she was more interested in sex.

Is the woman perfect ? No. Could she do better ? Maybe. But its also besides the point. She would get beaten regardless. Because the man would find something as a reason to beat her.

Same with you and other white racists you'd find something. That's why it does not matter what blk ppl do and thats why I will never talk about what blk ppl do wrong because the root is always white supremacy.

Don't worry, I won't expect Blacks to take any responsibility for their own problems, nappy armpits.
Lice heads like you dont worry me and I could give less than two shits about what you expect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back