Why did the "Whites Only" on the outside of a diner bother blacks down south in the 60's??

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you blame honky for all the Black problems it does, nappy head.
Have you asked yourself why I and others never talk about what black ppl do wrong ?

Well for one. They get enough attention as it is because when blk ppl do something wrong everyone gets to hear about it.

But more importantly when a man beats there partner. He will blame it on her. If the house cleaner. If she cooked better. If she was more interested in sex.

Is the woman perfect ? No. Could she do better ? Maybe. But its also besides the point. She would get beaten regardless. Because the man would find something as a reason to beat her.

Same with you and other white racists you'd find something. That's why it does not matter what blk ppl do and thats why I will never talk about what blk ppl do wrong because the root is always white supremacy.
According to you all problems with blacks is the white mans fault
You trace back far enough and thats true in most cases. Once you have that knowledge you can formulate best how to resolve those problems.
You still live in the past. We can't change the past, and no, things are not the same. Blacks today are at fault for their own misfortunes and troubles.
No. I learn from the past. You cant change the past but you can guard against the past repeating itself. The troubles Blacks experience today are the result of past and present white racism.

The root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism. It's not a thing of the past. How mentally ill are you people to try telling us how we live in the fucking past when we read the racist bullshit you post here every day?

Have you asked yourself why I and others never talk about what black ppl do wrong ?

Well for one. They get enough attention as it is because when blk ppl do something wrong everyone gets to hear about it.

But more importantly when a man beats there partner. He will blame it on her. If the house cleaner. If she cooked better. If she was more interested in sex.

Is the woman perfect ? No. Could she do better ? Maybe. But its also besides the point. She would get beaten regardless. Because the man would find something as a reason to beat her.

Same with you and other white racists you'd find something. That's why it does not matter what blk ppl do and thats why I will never talk about what blk ppl do wrong because the root is always white supremacy.
You trace back far enough and thats true in most cases. Once you have that knowledge you can formulate best how to resolve those problems.
You still live in the past. We can't change the past, and no, things are not the same. Blacks today are at fault for their own misfortunes and troubles.
No. I learn from the past. You cant change the past but you can guard against the past repeating itself. The troubles Blacks experience today are the result of past and present white racism.

The root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism. It's not a thing of the past. How mentally ill are you people to try telling us how we live in he fucking past when we read the racist bullshit you post here every day?
Kinda makes you shake your head dont it? These lice heads talking shit all day about Black people and white people expect us to believe racism exists only on this forum? :laugh:

Wait who are you attacking Taz?! Because I've been looking to attack someone racially, ethnically, national origin, creed, gender orientation, or etcetera and put them straight down if you let me in on this little enterprise. Whites put up the white female then the blacks want to say they can date the white female now there's millions black All the Single Ladies, and that's all from screwed up society's sake.
What are you talking about lice head?

The root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism. It's not a thing of the past. How mentally ill are you people to try telling us how we live in he fucking past when we read the racist bullshit you post here every day?
Kinda makes you shake your head dont it? These lice heads talking shit all day about Black people and white people expect us to believe racism exists only on this forum? :laugh:

I guess we are to believe that once they leave this forum and go out into the world they are all just colorblind race neutral whites who are victims of anti white racism.

This is just as stupid as a dinner saying no whites allowed or only water fountains or bathrooms for blacks. It means a race is excluded and treated like shit. Just because you haven’t experienced racism first hand because you are white, doesn’t mean you wouldn’t hate it. It not only meant they weren’t allowed, it meant under penalties of death or serious injuries. Plus it was legal (the law), and they were subject to penalties. Do we need to explain the holocaust also? It also meant that you couldn’t defend yourself, and were treated as if you were stupid and had to take it. I’m sure there’s a klan site somewhere for like minded morons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IM2, I see you use a pic of Marcus Garvey, champion of Black Nationalism and Separatism, to represent yourself. Cool... As a historical figure, I like Garvey. But now you bear the burden of building up your people, such that they can prove to themselves and the world that they're capable of establishing a great nation. Whites did it, like it or not. Now it's your turn. You certainly have sufficient, natural talent. You must first overcome your collective, low self-esteem, and the culture it has created, however. Reflect on Malcolm X -- a gallant warrior, murdered by his own kind, simply for trying to escape the corruption of Black culture within the Nation of Islam. Hear me right. I want you to succeed.
Thats a terrible philosophy. You dont build yourself up to prove anything to anyone else. Whites didnt do anything other than carry diseases and genocidal intentions everywhere they went. They have done nothing original. They have always had to rely on other cultures to assist them. Nothing about their history is impressive.

You couldn't be more incorrect. We (Whites) did nothing less than build the world's single most advanced civilization. Today, worldwide, it is the Western standard all nations seek to achieve, in everything they do. Yes, cultural diffusion is always a factor, but in that sense, Western Man leads the way yet again. Only Western Man united the world. Only he ventured out to explore it, everywhere, conquer as much of it as he could, and bring Christianity to otherwise wretched souls. I'm sorry you don't like White people, but don't let that cloud your understanding of history. Moreover, if you don't believe me, go to Liberia, and join in it's age-old struggle to establish itself as a "Black United States." Report back on your findings and achievements therein, in due time.

We are very correct. Western man colonized most of the world by military force to rob and pillage the resources of others to make money. That's not civilization son, that's thuggishness. So when you understand there are 55 countries in Africa and 54 are not named Libera, let me know.

Indeed, European colonization was characterized by marked cruelty and exploitation, which is most regrettable. It was the state of abject backwardness of Sub-Saharan Africans which invited this malice. That said, others felt that way, as well. Arabs enslaved Blacks before European Man did, and Black kings sold their own people into slavery, after deploying Black slave-hunters into the bush to round them up. Blacks have always been an egregiously oppressed people, everywhere in the world. Nonetheless, it is far too easy for them to blame their problems on others. They must take responsibility for what is theirs, and frankly, there is an aspect of savagery common to their collective behavior which is rather notorious. Of course, such a statement constitutes a gross generalization, but there is enough truth to it that most people believe it, whether they have the guts to admit it or not. When I see groups of Blacks "wilding" in my immediate environment, I do not blame anyone but the guilty parties themselves. People must take responsibility for themselves.

This is ignorant and completely incorrect.

This is just some idiot who copied and pasted some bullshit from an aryan supremacist website.

Just an in and out troll stopping by.

It's obvious.

It was a polite way of saying, "Black Africa". The label is as old as the hills. Also, historical revisionism is yet another expression of Cultural Marxism.
White boys made up the term sub-Sahara because they cant tolerate the notion that Black people created the worlds first civilizations. It was simply an attempt to separate Egypt from Africa. Too bad for you white boys we are not stupid enough to fall for that bullshit.[/QUOTE]

Egyptians weren't and aren't black, moron. The ones you're speaking of don't build pyramids, they build one-room mud huts, dumbass.

iu

The root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism. It's not a thing of the past. How mentally ill are you people to try telling us how we live in the fucking past when we read the racist bullshit you post here every day?
What racist post? You are the one talking about tracing the past. Things are not the same. You are delusional

People on here are responding to your racist posts and hatred

I guess we are to believe that once they leave this forum and go out into the world they are all just colorblind race neutral whites who are victims of anti white racism.
The whites i know dont focus on race outside this forum

I fear America is on the verge of all-out race-war. Obama gave Non-Whites a sense of empowerment which now pushes them to the brink. Blacks, especially, seem to want revenge, and the Democratic Party stokes that fire as diligently as it can. As a society, we're way beyond the point of "White-redemption". Whites will have to fight like hell to survive the blood-bath which awaits them. They'll have no choice. It won't be "racist" on their part. It'll be pure and simple survival.
It won't happen.
The GOP is the party of old and fat.
To get someone to fight, they will have to hire minorities.

Blacks didn't know how to cook white food so they wanted in to White diners. Sick of all the collard greens and fatback, I guess.

Blacks didn't know how to cook white food so they wanted in to White diners. Sick of all the collard greens and fatback, I guess.

What is "white food"?
Whatever the diner was serving. Club sandwich, bacon and eggs, hamburgers, french fries, milk shakes...
I remember seeing at gas stations Mens bathroom Ladies bathroom and Blacks bathroom Drinking fountains whites only .....

Bullshit. Before I ever posted anything on this site I sat and read the sewage you white honkies posted here for about 2 days before I decided to start putting these animals in check.

The root is always honky, that’s your excuse for being a loser, and for your race to be at the bottom of the race barrel. You all need to recognize your own failings to get over them.
Yes your right. I am a loser. I can't compete with you white man. Cmon...that's silly ...don't you agree ?

I reckon by snobby white-people standards, I eat black food.

I don't do chitlins, though, or pig's feet.

The root is always honky, that’s your excuse for being a loser, and for your race to be at the bottom of the race barrel. You all need to recognize your own failings to get over them.
Yes your right. I am a loser. I can't compete with you white man. Cmon...that's silly ...don't you agree ?
I never said you couldn't compete as a race, just that you need to stop whining and do the things that it'll take to compete, like staying in school... Instead of blaming everything on honky. How is that going to get you all ahead?

Bullshit. Before I ever posted anything on this site I sat and read the sewage you white honkies posted here for about 2 days before I decided to start putting these animals in check.
Once again, you group all whites together. I see the replies by whites and blacks. You and im2 start name calling yet expect whites to be courteous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back