What Are Your Thoughts On "Diversity."

MikeK

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2010
Brick, New Jersey
Are you more comfortable living and otherwise being around members of your own ethnicity than you would be with a more diverse co-mingling?

Regardless of your opinion you might find what this fellow has to say rather interesting:

Do you mean swirling or just working together?
Unless categorical designations are specified within such a question you should presume a general, all-inclusive meaning.

Who is he and what does say thats so interesting?
He's just a rather interesting Australian fellow who asks important questions, most of which are rarely addressed in the conventionial media.

Do you mean swirling or just working together?
Unless categorical designations are specified within such a question you should presume a general, all-inclusive meaning.

Who is he and what does say thats so interesting?
[/quote]He's just a rather interesting Australian fellow who asks important questions, most of which are rarely addressed in the conventionial media.[/QUOTE]
I dont like living around white people. I have no problem working with them but one of the reasons I liked working at some of the places I did work was because even though there were different races all of them were brown instead of some of them looking like bleached monkeys.

White male Australians tend to bore me.

Assuming we can all get along is ignorance, yet the Multiculturalists for diversity, and Balkanization call anyone else ignorant. LOL truly hilarious.
We can all get along. As soon as white males go extinct.

Hahaha, like in Darfur, Rwanda, the Congo Civil War, or how about the Garissa University Attack?

You're deluded, and have no idea about how things work in the REAL WORLD.

Assuming we can all get along is ignorance, yet the Multiculturalists for diversity, and Balkanization call anyone else ignorant. LOL truly hilarious.

Hahaha, like in Darfur, Rwanda, or how about the Garissa University Attack?

All started by white males.

Hahaha, like in Darfur, Rwanda, or how about the Garissa University Attack?

Yeah, those damn White Janjaweed in Darfur killing, and enslaving the Dinka.
or
Yeah, those damn White Somalis causing the Garissa University Attack.

When shall you admit to your delusions?

Have you ever been tested as a Paranoid Schizophrenic?
You know this head- disease is more common in Blacks, right?

You're right. We all can't get along. In every group there will be at least one ass hole, but there is no telling what race that ass hole might be.

You seem to think that White people are responsible for all the world's troubles. But do you ever think about where you'd be were it not for Whitey?
I know where we would be. In a paradise.

Whites didn't found racism against Black Africans.

Actually an Arab North-African Moor had.

His name was Ibn Khaldūn.

He must have had some white DNA. The first person to call the Muslims to prayer was a Black African by the name of Bilal.

You seem to think that White people are responsible for all the world's troubles. But do you ever think about where you'd be were it not for Whitey?
I know where we would be. In a paradise.

Whites didn't found racism against Black Africans.

Actually an Arab North-African Moor had.

His name was Ibn Khaldūn.

He must have had some white DNA. The first person to call the Muslims to prayer was a Black African by the name of Bilal.

But, but, but, I thought the Moors were purely Black Negroids without any kind of White admixture?

That's what you sure fought with us for in the past, however, no?

Forum List

Back