Most racist state, or states?

SobieskiSavedEurope

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2017
Putnam Lake, NY raised, Pawling, NY resident.
What's your opinons?

I'm going to have to go with New Jersey, according to the data.

New Jersey's way ahead of other states if you factor in all categories, in each category they're near the top.

Be it Hate crimes.

2008_Hate_Crimes_Rate_by_State.jpg

Use of the N word according to Google (Red = more use of the N word)

fig_1_r1_2.jpg

Hate groups.

TweetShareGoogle+Email
  • Mean IAT scores of biases agaisnt darker faces.

USMap.jpg

What's your opinons?

New Jersey's way ahead of other states if you factor in all categories, in each category they're near the top.

Be it Hate crimes.

fig_1_r1_2.jpg

Hate groups.

TweetShareGoogle+Email

USMap.jpg

Sorry, but I am fairly certain it's got to be your state of mind.

What's your opinons?

Be it Hate crimes.

fig_1_r1_2.jpg

Hate groups.

TweetShareGoogle+Email

USMap.jpg
Without sources your references are meaningless gobbeldygook. They are actually a sign of a disordered mind or a deliberate effort at disseminating disinformation.

Interesting how MS, AL & GA are among the least.
Is that because they really ARE among the least, or because probable hate crimes aren't tried as such?

Is that because they really ARE among the least, or because probable hate crimes aren't tried as such?
If that were the case then Democrat states are even more racist because they refuse to even consider hate crimes against white people.

If that were the case then Democrat states are even more racist because they refuse to even consider hate crimes against white people.

Interesting theory Bonzo, but no banana for you. And note the sentence in bold. EXACTLY as I'd suspected.

The horrific beating of a mentally disabled white man in Chicago by four black assailants broadcast on social media [all convicted of a hate crime] is highlighting anti-white hate crimes at a time of increased racial strife in the United States.

But federal statistics and experts say anti-white incidents remain a smaller percentage of overall hate crimes. Anti-black hate crimes are still the largest number of cases.

According to the 2015 FBI hate crime statistics, the latest available, there were 613 anti-white-related crimes out of 5,850 total cases. That's around 10.5 percent of all reported hate crimes, and within the yearly average, federal numbers show.

By comparison, the FBI reports there were 1,745 anti-black hate crimes or about 30 percent of all reported incidents. Jews were the most targeted religious group that year and were victims of 11 percent of all hate crimes. It's not clear how many anti-Jewish hate crime victims also may have been attacked because of their race.

That data also suggested that blacks and Jews remain disproportionally targets of hate crimes compared to their population as opposed to whites. African-Americans are only 13 percent of the U.S. population, while non-Hispanic whites are 61 percent.

Experts say the FBI data on hate crimes isn't a full picture since anti-black cases are skewed lower by the lack of reporting participation by some southern law enforcement agencies.

Crimes against whites equals small percentage of hate crimes, FBI statistics show

Interesting theory Bonzo, but no banana for you. And note the sentence in bold. EXACTLY as I'd suspected.

The horrific beating of a mentally disabled white man in Chicago by four black assailants broadcast on social media [all convicted of a hate crime] is highlighting anti-white hate crimes at a time of increased racial strife in the United States.

But federal statistics and experts say anti-white incidents remain a smaller percentage of overall hate crimes. Anti-black hate crimes are still the largest number of cases.

According to the 2015 FBI hate crime statistics, the latest available, there were 613 anti-white-related crimes out of 5,850 total cases. That's around 10.5 percent of all reported hate crimes, and within the yearly average, federal numbers show.

By comparison, the FBI reports there were 1,745 anti-black hate crimes or about 30 percent of all reported incidents. Jews were the most targeted religious group that year and were victims of 11 percent of all hate crimes. It's not clear how many anti-Jewish hate crime victims also may have been attacked because of their race.

That data also suggested that blacks and Jews remain disproportionally targets of hate crimes compared to their population as opposed to whites. African-Americans are only 13 percent of the U.S. population, while non-Hispanic whites are 61 percent.

Experts say the FBI data on hate crimes isn't a full picture since anti-black cases are skewed lower by the lack of reporting participation by some southern law enforcement agencies.

Crimes against whites equals small percentage of hate crimes, FBI statistics show
There are far more unreported hate crimes against whites, and even known hate crimes against whites are not considered hate crimes despite substantial evidence.

Like the Australian that was killed a few years ago by black people who frequently posted racist tweets.

There are far more unreported hate crimes against whites, and even known hate crimes against whites are not considered hate crimes despite substantial evidence.

Like the Australian that was killed a few years ago by black people who frequently posted racist tweets.

This is a HUNCH of yours - A butt nugget if you will.
Your one-off examples do NOTHING to prove your point.
I just proved mine - Game/ Set/ Match :)

FWIW, northern New England (Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire) has very few Blacks and very little inter-racial crime.

Very nice to visit. In the Summertime.

What's your opinons?

Be it Hate crimes.

fig_1_r1_2.jpg

Hate groups.

TweetShareGoogle+Email

USMap.jpg

But Sob, New Jersey is chokful of Jews, and they're usually very liberal. How can it qualify as a racist state? I lived in Georgia for seven years, and actually wanted to see some prejudice, but didn't. Dunno.... Montana once considered outlawing Blacks, period, which I thought was pretty cool. The bill didn't pass, however. Dammit....

Forum List

Back