Why did the "Whites Only" on the outside of a diner bother blacks down south in the 60's??

Status
Not open for further replies.

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Why the fuck would you want to spend money at a place where you are not wanted? Plus why try and force your way into a diner where they can spit in your food?

Seems like the blacks during that era down south was kind of retarded

I have also wondered why negro's during that time became so offended over the "Whites Only" eating establishments?

I'm sure there were plenty of dinners that served only colored folk. .... :dunno:

Last edited:
I have also wondered why negro's during that time became so offended over the "Whites Only" eating establishments?

I'm sure there were plenty of dinners that served only colored folk. .... :dunno:

It's like they were begging to be accepted by whites

Everyone should have a right to eat where they please.

but if the place doesn't want a certain why not go elsewhere? Why beg someone who doesn't like u to take your money

Why the fuck would you want to spend money at a place where you are not wanted? Plus why try and force your way into a diner where they can spit in your food?

Seems that you are retarded. It was about more than being served in restaurants idiot. But I'm sure the racists here will love what you said.

Seems that you are retarded. It was about more than being served in restaurants idiot. But I'm sure the racists here will love what you said.

but why go to that place and go to one that don't have whites only?

Understand what I mean?

but why go to that place and go to one that don't have whites only?

Understand what I mean?

C'mon Kanye didn't you study American history?

It’s not about wanting to eat at the restaurant it’s about the desire for equality. This is not difficult to understand.

This

Imagine your football team going to a restaurant and only the white players allowed to walk in. It was insanity.

That being said if someplace said Jews were not allowed I do just go elsewhere.

It’s not about wanting to eat at the restaurant it’s about the desire for equality. This is not difficult to understand.

I don't need to be accepted and sit next to whites

This

Imagine your football team going to a restaurant and only the white players allowed to walk in. It was insanity.

how come blacks can't go elsewhere?

You aren't really black, are you.

This

And what would that end? Jews should have the right to eat where they want and shouldn't be made to run away to another place which allows such things to continue. Your position is cowardice.

This

how come blacks can't go elsewhere?

Why should we have to?

You do need to have equal rights as granted by the constitution.

What? I don’t know how any person wouldn’t feel resentment (if not right away, eventually) at being disallowed to enter an establishment bc of their skin color. Like I already said it’s not about getting chummy with white people it’s about the desire to be accepted as equal. People aren’t conditioned to feel it’s okay for them to be treated as inferior, especially for something of which they have no control over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back