Why Did Mueller Stop His Investigation

LOL Where did you hear that?

I'm sure fox didn't mention it, so you wouldn't know. Barr's mind was made up before Mueller released his report.

Trump’s AG Pick Sent Memo to Justice Department Criticizing Mueller Probe: Report
Donald Trump’s choice for attorney general, William Barr, sent an unsolicited, 20-page memo to the Justice Department this year denouncing special counsel Robert Mueller's inquiry into potential obstruction of justice by the president, The Wall Street Journal reports. Barr—who was nominated by Trump to take over for Acting Attorney General Matthew Whitaker and would oversee Mueller’s investigation if confirmed—reportedly said the inquiry was based on a “fatally misconceived” theory that would damage the presidency. Barr reportedly sent the document, dated June 8, to Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, writing that he thought his “views may be useful.”According to the Journal, Barr said he was concerned about the parts of the investigation examining whether Trump obstructed justice in requesting then-FBI Director James Comey to drop an investigation into former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn, and by later firing Comey, because he believed the president had acted within his authority.

You do not have to be a smart a$$. You have no clue what I watch. You also have no clue if Barr's mind was already made up. OR if you do, let's see the proof.

You did read the post, didn't you?

Barr had already decided Trump hadn't obstructed anything. It was in his letter mentioned above.

"Barr said he was concerned about the parts of the investigation examining whether Trump obstructed justice in requesting then-FBI Director James Comey to drop an investigation into former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn, and by later firing Comey, because he believed the president had acted within his authority."

Yeah, I read that....before today. Still does not prove that Barr already had his mind made up about Trump and collusion. You can argue till the cows come home. :SMILEW~130:

Collusion and obstruction are two different things. Barr claimed there was neither. That is not what Mueller said. We need to see what the real report says, not just some 4 page note from Trump's chosen spokesman. His obvious lie about no obstruction makes that clear.
Lindsay Graham says he will demand answers about the double standards ?

When he does that the deep state and mueller cannot hide any longer

Doing double standards to hurt a president is a high treason crime

How can mueller reply to his strong double standards ??

They may need to raid mueller at dawn and get his passport so he won't flee

Barr will get in trouble if he covers up double standards

I'm sure fox didn't mention it, so you wouldn't know. Barr's mind was made up before Mueller released his report.

Trump’s AG Pick Sent Memo to Justice Department Criticizing Mueller Probe: Report
Donald Trump’s choice for attorney general, William Barr, sent an unsolicited, 20-page memo to the Justice Department this year denouncing special counsel Robert Mueller's inquiry into potential obstruction of justice by the president, The Wall Street Journal reports. Barr—who was nominated by Trump to take over for Acting Attorney General Matthew Whitaker and would oversee Mueller’s investigation if confirmed—reportedly said the inquiry was based on a “fatally misconceived” theory that would damage the presidency. Barr reportedly sent the document, dated June 8, to Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, writing that he thought his “views may be useful.”According to the Journal, Barr said he was concerned about the parts of the investigation examining whether Trump obstructed justice in requesting then-FBI Director James Comey to drop an investigation into former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn, and by later firing Comey, because he believed the president had acted within his authority.

You do not have to be a smart a$$. You have no clue what I watch. You also have no clue if Barr's mind was already made up. OR if you do, let's see the proof.

Barr had already decided Trump hadn't obstructed anything. It was in his letter mentioned above.

"Barr said he was concerned about the parts of the investigation examining whether Trump obstructed justice in requesting then-FBI Director James Comey to drop an investigation into former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn, and by later firing Comey, because he believed the president had acted within his authority."

Yeah, I read that....before today. Still does not prove that Barr already had his mind made up about Trump and collusion. You can argue till the cows come home. :SMILEW~130:

Collusion and obstruction are two different things. Barr claimed there was neither. That is not what Mueller said. We need to see what the real report says, not just some 4 page note from Trump's chosen spokesman. His obvious lie about no obstruction makes that clear.

I believe Barr decided there wasn't enough evidence of Obstruction, just doing his job I guess.

Right. Mueller and his team investigate for months, and don't include a decision on the legality of Trump's obstruction actions, and Barr looks at it for less than 2 days and concludes what he had already said months before. Show us the report.

LOL Where did you hear that?

That was brought up during his confirmation hearing.

Who cares if it was brought up? He inserted his predetermined decision over Mueller's report.

So then are the democrats that confirmed him in on the fix? Joe Manchin, Doug Jones and Kyrsten Sinema voted to confirm. Manchin I know y’all think of him like republicans thought of McCain, Doug Jones has an election coming but Sinema? Is she crooked, or were they all duped? I’m thinking they weren’t up for the stupidity.

Since he inserted his own predefined opinion over what the report actually said, it seems they made a very bad choice in approving him.

TDS-ers are lousy at reading minds, toooo much personal projection involved is my guess.

Who cares if it was brought up? He inserted his predetermined decision over Mueller's report.

So then are the democrats that confirmed him in on the fix? Joe Manchin, Doug Jones and Kyrsten Sinema voted to confirm. Manchin I know y’all think of him like republicans thought of McCain, Doug Jones has an election coming but Sinema? Is she crooked, or were they all duped? I’m thinking they weren’t up for the stupidity.

Since he inserted his own predefined opinion over what the report actually said, it seems they made a very bad choice in approving him.

TDS-ers are lousy at reading minds, toooo much personal projection involved is my guess.

Even the birthers moved on after awhile.

No mind reading needed. Barr made it clear that he didn't think Trump obstructed anything months ago. Mueller's findings didn't matter to him.

After the report is released, and we deal with the results, we can all move on.

I believe Barr decided there wasn't enough evidence of Obstruction, just doing his job I guess.

Right. Mueller and his team investigate for months, and don't include a decision on the legality of Trump's obstruction actions, and Barr looks at it for less than 2 days and concludes what he had already said months before. Show us the report.

Dude, you're just squeezing sour grapes, Trump won and your side looks like crap, it's a pretty consistent theme so why haven't you caught on yet?

Barr has been overseeing the Democrat witch hunt for some time now and the guy has earned his respect, otherwise Democrats could and would have crucified him earlier, it's their politics and nature.

Last edited:

I think it will be released. I’m surprised it’s not leaked by now. I hope your right though. Because I’m thinking if some dirt was In there we we would already know.

I think it will be released. I’m surprised it’s not leaked by now. I hope your right though. Because I’m thinking if some dirt was In there we we would already know.

I predict all that can be released will be, I predict also it will never be enough for the TDS-ers and the whining will continue.

Double standards will not allow a nation to move on

Trump will lose the men if he tries to cover up the deep states double standards

And mueller commited outrageous double standards

The harmers must be held accountable with high treason crimes

Clearly the democrats and the deep state are guilty with their double standards

Harm must never be equal to non harm

The democrats clearly are committing the outrageous harm and must be charged

Barr must stop working with rosenstein who signed one of the fraud stuff to the fisa court

Dude, you're just squeezing sour grapes, Trump won and your side looks like crap, it's a pretty consistent theme so why haven't you caught on yet?

Barr has been overseeing the Democrat witch hunt for some time now and the guy has earned his respect, otherwise Democrats could and would have crucified him earlier, it's their politics and nature.

I’m surprised they d

Trump will lose the men if he tries to cover up the deep states double standards

Barr must stop working with rosenstein who signed one of the fraud stuff to the fisa court

I don’t believe all democrats were in on this, and I’m positive that a shit ton of republicans wanted this coup to succeed. I agree those who pushed this should have to go through the ringer like Trump did. But they won’t. No one will go to jail. It will go away until election time.

Barr working with Rosenstein??

Does that mean Rosey has flipped

Rosey clearly commited a fraud on the fisa court

The reason why mueller is running and hiding is that trump has the men on his side That is the nations real power

And those men has judged mueller as a blackmail crime

The men of America will not let this to be smoothed over until after the high treason crimes are finished correctly

I’m surprised they d

I don’t believe all democrats were in on this, and I’m positive that a shit ton of republicans wanted this coup to succeed. I agree those who pushed this should have to go through the ringer like Trump did. But they won’t. No one will go to jail. It will go away until election time.

The majority of men will not let this go away until the high treason crimes are finished and punished

The reason why mueller is running and hiding is that trump has the men on his side That is the nations real power

The men of America will not let this to be smoothed over until after the high treason crimes are finished correctly

Maybe Barr came in and had a meeting with Rod and basically told him it all ends now?

Barr has held his position for less than 6 weeks.

I’m surprised they d

The majority of men will not let this go away until the high treason crimes are finished and punished

It’s a nice thought, but I just don’t have faith in the powers that be. I got a vote. I’ll use it accordingly.

Barr has held his position for less than 6 weeks.

Would you have felt better if this came out a bit later? I watched his confirmation hearing, I recall him being asked about his memo, but I can’t remember if he was asked how he came to the conclusion that was in the memo. If they diddnt ask then, I hope they ask him the next time he is up on the hill.

I’m surprised they d

One of Trump's missions was to expose and clear the Washington swamp, he's doing a great job of it.

What your witnessing is the death rolls of the once proud and patriotic Democratic Party I grew up with, now they look like the guaranteed suckers at a poker game

Trump said it best...

images (89).jpg

I’m surprised they d

One of Trump's missions was to expose and clear the Washington swamp, he's doing a great job of it.

What your witnessing is the death rolls of the once proud and patriotic Democratic Party I grew up with, now they look like the guaranteed suckers at a poker game

Trump said it best...

View attachment 252313

Yeah, they misunderestimated him. Bigly.

Maybe Barr came in and had a meeting with Rod and basically told him it all ends now?
But rod has to be charged with fraud against the fisa court!!

Bar must not sweep this under the rug

Trump would lose the valuable support from the high logic men that he has now

Here is Mark levin

Speaking of Muellers probe

///////.

Levin also blasted the investigation as "utterly unethical."

Forum List

Back