Why Did Mueller Stop His Investigation

They did all they could in regard to the investigation. Not enough evidence to arrest Trump. All ok and guilty of nothing.
Thats because Mueller handed it over to other jurisdictions.
Three SDNY chiefs say Trump can be indicted.
He would not allow them to change the facts. The facts are:

Trump and family were NOT found guilty of anything.
Southern District of NY on the job after Mueller probe ends.
Not over till its over.

it was pretty thorough.... it wasn't pretty
all they could do was find unrelated petty crimes and harass people , threaten their families so they'd flip ,force em to cop pleas.
the usual heavy handed fist of "justice"

View attachment 252277
Shit, Ken Starr spent about 3 times that (about 5 times if you factor in inflation) to find no wrong-doing by the Clinton’s over Whitewater. Where was the nutty rightwinger outrage then? :dunno:

We are not discussing that.

I don't understand what the libtarded left is bitching about.

They claim just because Trump wasn't guilty of being a Russian spy he obviously obstructed justice and therefore not worthy of being President.

So, I want to know if Mueller didn't have the goods on Trump, why did he stop the investigation? No one told him to stop. He could keep investigating for as long as he wanted. He could have kept working to get a charge of obstruction.

Well, I think he knew, and a long time ago, that there was no evidence of obstruction.

Now would some brilliant libtardo care to opine as to why Meuller stopped his investigation?

After we see his report, that question might be answered. Until then, there is no way of knowing.
And how will you know? You know you can't bring yourself to say, the investigation was done and that is all there is.
I can. I’ve said all along that I couldn’t say whether or not Trump colluded with Russia until Mueller’s report came out. It’s out and it proves Trump did not collude with Russia. I’ve always had faith in Mueller to conduct a full and fair investigation into the matter and I abide by his findings.

all they could do was find unrelated petty crimes and harass people , threaten their families so they'd flip ,force em to cop pleas.

View attachment 252277
Shit, Ken Starr spent about 3 times that (about 5 times if you factor in inflation) to find no wrong-doing by the Clinton’s over Whitewater. Where was the nutty rightwinger outrage then? :dunno:

So rightwing hypocrisy is off the table, is it?

View attachment 252277

So rightwing hypocrisy is off the table, is it?

No but off topic comments sure are.

View attachment 252277

so they're even now ? ...from 25 years ago

hillary-comedy (1).jpg

speaking of get ready for the "suicides" and "botched robberies"

After we see his report, that question might be answered. Until then, there is no way of knowing.
And how will you know? You know you can't bring yourself to say, the investigation was done and that is all there is.

Yes. The investigation was done. Now we need to know what was in it. Barr isn't credible.
Is Mueller?

Mueller has investigated the case, and his report gives the results.All Barr did was send a letter to the White House claiming the investigation was wrong, which is why Trump appointed him to his position.

LOL Where did you hear that?

I'm sure fox didn't mention it, so you wouldn't know. Barr's mind was made up before Mueller released his report.

Trump’s AG Pick Sent Memo to Justice Department Criticizing Mueller Probe: Report
Donald Trump’s choice for attorney general, William Barr, sent an unsolicited, 20-page memo to the Justice Department this year denouncing special counsel Robert Mueller's inquiry into potential obstruction of justice by the president, The Wall Street Journal reports. Barr—who was nominated by Trump to take over for Acting Attorney General Matthew Whitaker and would oversee Mueller’s investigation if confirmed—reportedly said the inquiry was based on a “fatally misconceived” theory that would damage the presidency. Barr reportedly sent the document, dated June 8, to Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, writing that he thought his “views may be useful.”According to the Journal, Barr said he was concerned about the parts of the investigation examining whether Trump obstructed justice in requesting then-FBI Director James Comey to drop an investigation into former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn, and by later firing Comey, because he believed the president had acted within his authority.

They have nothing on Trump, and there’s really no other way to spin it. Democrats are lost right now. All they keep saying is they want see the report lol like it matters. They have nothing on Trump. That’s the pesky little fact that is driving them bonkers.
If Trump is so sure of that, why isn't the report being released?

Has Trump in anyway prevented it’s release? I could be wrong, it I’m pretty sure Trump is all for releasing the report. For almost three years every never trumper conspiracy quack has been waiting for Sunday. That summery was supposed to be the precursor to Donald Trump wing frog walked out the whitehouse door and then Hillary clad all in white with a golden halo around her head would assume the mantle of potentate of America. That isn’t going to happen. Through three years, hundreds of anonymous sources over 5 “news” networks, violent protesters and the intelligence apparatus of the most powerful country on earth and for what? Rachael Maddow crying on air. CNN explaining their three years of lies. Folks need to calm down and get over it already. Just like the birthers had to give up on the token half negro not being borne in Nigeria, y’all need to come to terms with the fact that the presidant of the United States nust isn’t a Russian spy.

Mueller laid out extensive evidence for and against a case for obstruction without making a legal judgment on, just like they did with Nixon. It's up to the courts and congress to decide if Trump is guilty. Not Barr's decision to make.

Which federal law says that, and why hasn’t it been implemented yet? I read the summery. I got that the Russian collusion was a failed political hit, my words there, and the door was left open for an obstruction charge that will likely fail. Three years and $25,000,000 and about all they are likely to end up with is Teump paying a dumb whore to be quiet about a blow job.

We paid for the report. We have a right to see it.

On that I agree one bajillion percent. I also want to see that list of congressional bush money payed out to bury which congressmen and senators had sexual harassment complaints against them. Doubt either will happen though.

Yes. The investigation was done. Now we need to know what was in it. Barr isn't credible.
Is Mueller?

Mueller has investigated the case, and his report gives the results.All Barr did was send a letter to the White House claiming the investigation was wrong, which is why Trump appointed him to his position.

I'm sure fox didn't mention it, so you wouldn't know. Barr's mind was made up before Mueller released his report.

Trump’s AG Pick Sent Memo to Justice Department Criticizing Mueller Probe: Report
Donald Trump’s choice for attorney general, William Barr, sent an unsolicited, 20-page memo to the Justice Department this year denouncing special counsel Robert Mueller's inquiry into potential obstruction of justice by the president, The Wall Street Journal reports. Barr—who was nominated by Trump to take over for Acting Attorney General Matthew Whitaker and would oversee Mueller’s investigation if confirmed—reportedly said the inquiry was based on a “fatally misconceived” theory that would damage the presidency. Barr reportedly sent the document, dated June 8, to Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, writing that he thought his “views may be useful.”According to the Journal, Barr said he was concerned about the parts of the investigation examining whether Trump obstructed justice in requesting then-FBI Director James Comey to drop an investigation into former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn, and by later firing Comey, because he believed the president had acted within his authority.

You do not have to be a smart a$$. You have no clue what I watch. You also have no clue if Barr's mind was already made up. OR if you do, let's see the proof.

Is Mueller?

That was brought up during his confirmation hearing.

Is Mueller?

You do not have to be a smart a$$. You have no clue what I watch. You also have no clue if Barr's mind was already made up. OR if you do, let's see the proof.

You did read the post, didn't you?

Barr had already decided Trump hadn't obstructed anything. It was in his letter mentioned above.

"Barr said he was concerned about the parts of the investigation examining whether Trump obstructed justice in requesting then-FBI Director James Comey to drop an investigation into former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn, and by later firing Comey, because he believed the president had acted within his authority."

Is Mueller?

Who cares if it was brought up? He inserted his predetermined decision over Mueller's report.

Is Mueller?

Barr had already decided Trump hadn't obstructed anything. It was in his letter mentioned above.

"Barr said he was concerned about the parts of the investigation examining whether Trump obstructed justice in requesting then-FBI Director James Comey to drop an investigation into former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn, and by later firing Comey, because he believed the president had acted within his authority."

Yeah, I read that....before today. Still does not prove that Barr already had his mind made up about Trump and collusion. You can argue till the cows come home. :SMILEW~130:

Is Mueller?

I saw it on TV when he was doing his thing, and I read your post.

View attachment 252277

did you read the thread mod
what op was he asking

WHY ?

because it was thorough
derp

Is Mueller?

Who cares if it was brought up? He inserted his predetermined decision over Mueller's report.

So then are the democrats that confirmed him in on the fix? Joe Manchin, Doug Jones and Kyrsten Sinema voted to confirm. Manchin I know y’all think of him like republicans thought of McCain, Doug Jones has an election coming but Sinema? Is she crooked, or were they all duped? I’m thinking they weren’t up for the stupidity.

Yeah, I read that....before today. Still does not prove that Barr already had his mind made up about Trump and collusion. You can argue till the cows come home. :SMILEW~130:

Collusion and obstruction are two different things. Barr claimed there was neither. That is not what Mueller said. We need to see what the real report says, not just some 4 page note from Trump's chosen spokesman. His obvious lie about no obstruction makes that clear.

So then are the democrats that confirmed him in on the fix? Joe Manchin, Doug Jones and Kyrsten Sinema voted to confirm. Manchin I know y’all think of him like republicans thought of McCain, Doug Jones has an election coming but Sinema? Is she crooked, or were they all duped? I’m thinking they weren’t up for the stupidity.

Since he inserted his own predefined opinion over what the report actually said, it seems they made a very bad choice in approving him.

Collusion and obstruction are two different things. Barr claimed there was neither. That is not what Mueller said. We need to see what the real report says, not just some 4 page note from Trump's chosen spokesman. His obvious lie about no obstruction makes that clear.

I believe Barr decided there wasn't enough evidence of Obstruction, just doing his job I guess.

Forum List

Back