Why Did Mueller Stop His Investigation

Ricky LIbtardo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2016
I don't understand what the libtarded left is bitching about.

They claim just because Trump wasn't guilty of being a Russian spy he obviously obstructed justice and therefore not worthy of being President.

So, I want to know if Mueller didn't have the goods on Trump, why did he stop the investigation? No one told him to stop. He could keep investigating for as long as he wanted. He could have kept working to get a charge of obstruction.

Well, I think he knew, and a long time ago, that there was no evidence of obstruction.

Now would some brilliant libtardo care to opine as to why Meuller stopped his investigation?

it was pretty thorough.... it wasn't pretty
all they could do was find unrelated petty crimes and harass people , threaten their families so they'd flip ,force em to cop pleas.
the usual heavy handed fist of "justice"

bq-5c98033d90cc4.jpeg

They have nothing on Trump, and there’s really no other way to spin it. Democrats are lost right now. All they keep saying is they want see the report lol like it matters. They have nothing on Trump. That’s the pesky little fact that is driving them bonkers.

They have nothing on Trump, and there’s really no other way to spin it.

We'll know one way or the other when the Report gets released.

All you know now is that Barr is protecting the President

Are you daft? Why did Mueller stop his investigation and claim there's no crime if there's evidence in the report that proves Trump committed obstruction?

No. This is the awful rhetoric. You don’t think Mueller or someone on his team would cry foul? I am Guessing the summarization is accurate. For this country to heal people like Lesh have to go. It is better off without them.

Because Meuller discovered, after two years and $25 million, that Trump is the most honest man to ever hold office in government. How many congressmen could withstand the type of investigation that Trump has. At the end they say we got nothing.

it was pretty thorough.... it wasn't pretty
all they could do was find unrelated petty crimes and harass people , threaten their families so they'd flip ,force em to cop pleas.
the usual heavy handed fist of "justice"

View attachment 252277

They could almost pay back the entire cost of the investigation in just what Michael Cohen and Manafort were forced to pay back in restitution. Cohen had to pay $2 million and Manafort had to pay $24 million in restitution.

Last edited:

They claim just because Trump wasn't guilty of being a Russian spy he obviously obstructed justice and therefore not worthy of being President.

So, I want to know if Mueller didn't have the goods on Trump, why did he stop the investigation? No one told him to stop. He could keep investigating for as long as he wanted. He could have kept working to get a charge of obstruction.

Well, I think he knew, and a long time ago, that there was no evidence of obstruction.

Now would some brilliant libtardo care to opine as to why Meuller stopped his investigation?

He knew that Barr was on his trail

And that trump has the men on his side

He may know that ROsenstein has flipped to help take down the deep state crooks

Mueller erased vital evidence with erasing struck and pages phones

He smells that Barr is working to charge him with high treason for having free rein to go after any crime but he only went after people connected to trump

Mueller is trying to hide like a rat

But the cat is out of the bag and the men of America has judged him as commiting treason !!

That is why mueller hauled azzz

They did all they could in regard to the investigation. Not enough evidence to arrest Trump. All ok and guilty of nothing.

After we see his report, that question might be answered. Until then, there is no way of knowing.

They have nothing on Trump, and there’s really no other way to spin it. Democrats are lost right now. All they keep saying is they want see the report lol like it matters. They have nothing on Trump. That’s the pesky little fact that is driving them bonkers.
If Trump is so sure of that, why isn't the report being released?

Trump sure wants it released. There must be something in that report that would be very bad for Democrats.

Forum List

Back