Why Did Mueller Stop His Investigation

Collusion and obstruction are two different things. Barr claimed there was neither. That is not what Mueller said. We need to see what the real report says, not just some 4 page note from Trump's chosen spokesman. His obvious lie about no obstruction makes that clear.

I believe Barr decided there wasn't enough evidence of Obstruction, just doing his job I guess.

Right. Mueller and his team investigate for months, and don't include a decision on the legality of Trump's obstruction actions, and Barr looks at it for less than 2 days and concludes what he had already said months before. Show us the report.

Dude, you're just squeezing sour grapes, Trump won and your side looks like crap, it's a pretty consistent theme so why haven't you caught on yet?

Barr has been overseeing the Democrat witch hunt for some time now and the guy has earned his respect, otherwise Democrats could and would have crucified him earlier, it's their politics and nature.

I’m surprised they d
TDS-ers are lousy at reading minds, toooo much personal projection involved is my guess.

Even the birthers moved on after awhile.

After the report is released, and we deal with the results, we can all move on.

Double standards will not allow a nation to move on

Trump will lose the men if he tries to cover up the deep states double standards

And mueller commited outrageous double standards

The harmers must be held accountable with high treason crimes

Clearly the democrats and the deep state are guilty with their double standards

Harm must never be equal to non harm

The democrats clearly are committing the outrageous harm and must be charged

Barr must stop working with rosenstein who signed one of the fraud stuff to the fisa court

I don’t believe all democrats were in on this, and I’m positive that a shit ton of republicans wanted this coup to succeed. I agree those who pushed this should have to go through the ringer like Trump did. But they won’t. No one will go to jail. It will go away until election time.

One of Trump's missions was to expose and clear the Washington swamp, he's doing a great job of it.

What your witnessing is the death rolls of the once proud and patriotic Democratic Party I grew up with, now they look like the guaranteed suckers at a poker game

Trump said it best...

View attachment 252313
Yes

Exposing who are the crooks Is the number 1 help for a nation

If this is smoothed over that help will be lost

Barr working with Rosenstein??

Does that mean Rosey has flipped

Rosey clearly commited a fraud on the fisa court

The reason why mueller is running and hiding is that trump has the men on his side That is the nations real power

And those men has judged mueller as a blackmail crime

The men of America will not let this to be smoothed over until after the high treason crimes are finished correctly

Maybe Barr came in and had a meeting with Rod and basically told him it all ends now?
But rod has to be charged with fraud against the fisa court!!

Bar must not sweep this under the rug

Trump would lose the valuable support from the high logic men that he has now

Here is Mark levin

Speaking of Muellers probe

///////.

Levin also blasted the investigation as "utterly unethical."

We will just have to wait and see. Hopefully it will mellow out some now.

Barr working with Rosenstein??

Does that mean Rosey has flipped

Rosey clearly commited a fraud on the fisa court

The reason why mueller is running and hiding is that trump has the men on his side That is the nations real power

And those men has judged mueller as a blackmail crime

The men of America will not let this to be smoothed over until after the high treason crimes are finished correctly

Maybe Barr came in and had a meeting with Rod and basically told him it all ends now?
But rod has to be charged with fraud against the fisa court!!

Bar must not sweep this under the rug

Trump would lose the valuable support from the high logic men that he has now

Here is Mark levin

Speaking of Muellers probe

///////.

Levin also blasted the investigation as "utterly unethical."

We will just have to wait and see. Hopefully it will mellow out some now.

I'm thinkin around the middle of the 2020 election all hell breaks loose..

... and you seem pretty mellow for a lefty leaner.. you still have your sense of humor and know what's absurd when you see it.

Last edited:
They have nothing on Trump, and there’s really no other way to spin it.

We'll know one way or the other when the Report gets released.

All you know now is that Barr is protecting the President

What a load of horse shit.

If the Mueller report had been to your liking you would have been praising Barr.

Because it showed Trump didn't collude with the Russians Barr is shielding Trump.

You sure are one devoted little sheeple though you don't have two working brain cells. Just the way the Dems like their Sheeple.

Oh and the investigation stopped because Mueller learned what he needed to learn and the AG decided enough was enough. That simple.

Last edited:

download.jpeg

If the Mueller report had been to your liking you would have been praising Barr.

Because it showed Trump didn't collude with the Russians Barr is shielding Trump.

You sure are one devoted little sheeple though you don't have two working brain cells. Just the way the Dems like their Sheeple.
Good Mornin Lady Claudette .. posting with your six shooter and whip today I see.. :whipg:

Last edited:

Good Mornin Lady Claudette .. posting with your six shooter and whip today I see.. :whipg:

Why thank you. Its and Glock though. Ten rounds. I will need them all for the lefty loons on this board. LOL

Because Meuller discovered, after two years and $25 million, that Trump is the most honest man to ever hold office in government. How many congressmen could withstand the type of investigation that Trump has. At the end they say we got nothing.

Maybe 2 or 3 in all the house and senate could withstand the amount of scrutiny he got and have a clean record. After all the meaningless rhetoric, there never was evidence. Mueller knew this.

Why thank you. Its and Glock though. Ten rounds. I will need them all for the lefty loons on this board. LOL

It would be fun to make them dance, I suspect they need the exercise.. :)

They have nothing on Trump, and there’s really no other way to spin it. Democrats are lost right now. All they keep saying is they want see the report lol like it matters. They have nothing on Trump. That’s the pesky little fact that is driving them bonkers.
If Trump is so sure of that, why isn't the report being released?

Has Trump in anyway prevented it’s release? I could be wrong, it I’m pretty sure Trump is all for releasing the report. For almost three years every never trumper conspiracy quack has been waiting for Sunday. That summery was supposed to be the precursor to Donald Trump wing frog walked out the whitehouse door and then Hillary clad all in white with a golden halo around her head would assume the mantle of potentate of America. That isn’t going to happen. Through three years, hundreds of anonymous sources over 5 “news” networks, violent protesters and the intelligence apparatus of the most powerful country on earth and for what? Rachael Maddow crying on air. CNN explaining their three years of lies. Folks need to calm down and get over it already. Just like the birthers had to give up on the token half negro not being borne in Nigeria, y’all need to come to terms with the fact that the presidant of the United States nust isn’t a Russian spy.

Mueller laid out extensive evidence for and against a case for obstruction without making a legal judgment on, just like they did with Nixon. It's up to the courts and congress to decide if Trump is guilty. Not Barr's decision to make.

Wait, you have that wrong, it is collusion, remember! Or have you changed direction again, and admitted that the Trump team did not collude with the Russians!

I heard Mueller's getting a free 90 day vacation at any Trump resort/golf course of his choosing, I'd be worried if I was a Democrat... :eusa_liar:

LOL Where did you hear that?

I'm sure fox didn't mention it, so you wouldn't know. Barr's mind was made up before Mueller released his report.

Trump’s AG Pick Sent Memo to Justice Department Criticizing Mueller Probe: Report
Donald Trump’s choice for attorney general, William Barr, sent an unsolicited, 20-page memo to the Justice Department this year denouncing special counsel Robert Mueller's inquiry into potential obstruction of justice by the president, The Wall Street Journal reports. Barr—who was nominated by Trump to take over for Acting Attorney General Matthew Whitaker and would oversee Mueller’s investigation if confirmed—reportedly said the inquiry was based on a “fatally misconceived” theory that would damage the presidency. Barr reportedly sent the document, dated June 8, to Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, writing that he thought his “views may be useful.”According to the Journal, Barr said he was concerned about the parts of the investigation examining whether Trump obstructed justice in requesting then-FBI Director James Comey to drop an investigation into former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn, and by later firing Comey, because he believed the president had acted within his authority.

You do not have to be a smart a$$. You have no clue what I watch. You also have no clue if Barr's mind was already made up. OR if you do, let's see the proof.

You did read the post, didn't you?

Barr had already decided Trump hadn't obstructed anything. It was in his letter mentioned above.

"Barr said he was concerned about the parts of the investigation examining whether Trump obstructed justice in requesting then-FBI Director James Comey to drop an investigation into former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn, and by later firing Comey, because he believed the president had acted within his authority."

Yeah, I read that....before today. Still does not prove that Barr already had his mind made up about Trump and collusion. You can argue till the cows come home. :SMILEW~130:

Collusion and obstruction are two different things. Barr claimed there was neither. That is not what Mueller said. We need to see what the real report says, not just some 4 page note from Trump's chosen spokesman. His obvious lie about no obstruction makes that clear.

Bull, you spin to much, and are grasping at straws.

1. Was Flynn prosecuted? Was he indicted? Is he up for sentencing? So then, how did Trump intervene?

2. How many AGs and FBI directors worked for the Obama Administration? Who picked them? The President has EVERY right under the constitution, to pick his cabinet members. He can fire them because they are cross eyed if he sees it as necessary.

3. When Comey and Trump had their meeting, Comey admitted under oath that he did NOT tell the President that he was under investigation. In fact, he told Trump that he was NOT! In essence, he lied to the Commander And Chief.

And so, from a logical point of view, how do you obstruct an investigation by firing the FBI director, over a crime that never happened, an investigation that you personally do NOT know that is ongoing, all the while having the right under the constitution to choose anyone you want for the job?!?!?!?!

I find it fascinating that your side would even pursue this, as its ramifications imply that the power given to the President is faulty under our constitution. You realize that your side is working totally on innuendo here? To prove any sort of obstruction of a crime never committed, you would have to have a tape recording with Trump on it, saying he was firing Comey SOLEY because of the investigation into his administration; not 10% because, not 30% because, but 100% because.

Short of that, your side would somehow have to prove state of mind. So now are you people Karnak the magnificent?

And what do we have as evidence you are wrong? Each and every person brought in to testify including Comey, proclaimed that---- NOBODY had tried to in any way, impede the investigation. THAT WAS ALL OF THEIR TESTIMONY! If you don't believe me, look it up. Their testimony is all over the internet.

And so, if YOUR side wants to pursue another loser idea, even as the hoaxers will soon be indicted since the special counsel has been disolved; the only question I have is----------->are the rank and file like you people, going to be dumb enough to back it up, putting your own credibility at risk again, without even researching this time for yourselves? They have been leading you people around by the nose for over 20 months, and look where it got you. You gonna keep letting them lead you from disaster, to disaster, without ever checking it out for yourself?!?!?!

I don't understand what the libtarded left is bitching about.

They claim just because Trump wasn't guilty of being a Russian spy he obviously obstructed justice and therefore not worthy of being President.

So, I want to know if Mueller didn't have the goods on Trump, why did he stop the investigation? No one told him to stop. He could keep investigating for as long as he wanted. He could have kept working to get a charge of obstruction.

Well, I think he knew, and a long time ago, that there was no evidence of obstruction.

Now would some brilliant libtardo care to opine as to why Meuller stopped his investigation?

He stopped it when he was getting to the point that he had to interview Assange, and then start asking about The Funding and Sourcing of The Dossier.

I don't understand what the libtarded left is bitching about.

They claim just because Trump wasn't guilty of being a Russian spy he obviously obstructed justice and therefore not worthy of being President.

So, I want to know if Mueller didn't have the goods on Trump, why did he stop the investigation? No one told him to stop. He could keep investigating for as long as he wanted. He could have kept working to get a charge of obstruction.

Well, I think he knew, and a long time ago, that there was no evidence of obstruction.

Now would some brilliant libtardo care to opine as to why Meuller stopped his investigation?
Mueller and his team of Trump-haters determined last August the whole 'Russia collusion' LIB MSM wet dream was nothing but a very expensive fart in the wind.
How many school breakfasts for poor kids would 25.2 million bucks have purchased?
Some smart REP advisor ought to put that question on a bumper sticker for 2020.

No thats a lie and you know it if it was true then mueller is also. The only ways the crazy demos will be happy if hes found guilty and hanged on the white house lawn.
He was guilty as far as you pinheads were concerned the day he won discraceful . you need another 20 years or what

it was pretty thorough.... it wasn't pretty
all they could do was find unrelated petty crimes and harass people , threaten their families so they'd flip ,force em to cop pleas.
the usual heavy handed fist of "justice"

View attachment 252277

$25,000,000.00! Think about how much money that is to a normal working class American, disabled veterans, Hell, even Illegal immigrants, That's a lot of Tortillas, Huevos, and Chorizo my friends. Whoever is responsible for the Illegal investigation should be required to repay the American people the 25Mill. DNC should have to open their purse that's where the Dossier was funded. They can send a check to Don and help pay for the fence, an Olive branch so to speak ! :113: I love me!

I heard Mueller's getting a free 90 day vacation at any Trump resort/golf course of his choosing, I'd be worried if I was a Democrat... :eusa_liar:
There is a LOT of 'bad blood' between Mueller and Trump b/c of a golf club membership issue.
That didn't stop Mueller from being an honest broker when it came to Trump and his Presidency et al.

Are you daft? Why did Mueller stop his investigation and claim there's no crime if there's evidence in the report that proves Trump committed obstruction?
One reason is that Mueller is following the DOJ "policy" thast says a President can't be indicted.

Another is that we don't know what standard Mueller was using?

Was it a preponderance of the evidence? Was it "beyond a reasonable doubt"?

We don't know and we should

Are you daft? Why did Mueller stop his investigation and claim there's no crime if there's evidence in the report that proves Trump committed obstruction?
One reason is that Mueller is following the DOJ "policy" thast says a President can't be indicted.

Another is that we don't know what standard Mueller was using?

Was it a preponderance of the evidence? Was it "beyond a reasonable doubt"?

We don't know and we should

Obviously you will not do your own reading and are just being intentionally ignorant.

Here's the quote straight from the Barr memo;

"Our determination was made without regard to, and is not based on, the constitutional considerations that surround the indictment and criminal prosecution of a sitting president."

So they did NOT use the sitting President standard. They evaluated the points strictly from a legal perspective.

And this was evaluated over the course of three weeks and scrutinized by several lawyers in DOJ, not just Rosenstein and Barr. Including input from Mueller. If you think that isn't true, CNN reported that yesterday.

Democrats are shooting themselves in the foot and I'm waiting around to see them shoot their last toe off. Great comedy.

Let's ask Mueller.

What Barr "says he said" means nothing

Forum List

Back