Why Did Mueller Stop His Investigation

Let the democrats grill mueller

That then will have the republicans grilling him on many criminal actions to cover up bias and crimes

Mueller had both struck and pages phones wiped clean. Destroying valuable evidence

Mueller now is CAUGHT. Between a rock and a hard place

He tried to hurt trump by playing politics

He is CAUGHT

Mark levin will not let mueller go

They have nothing on Trump, and there’s really no other way to spin it.

We'll know one way or the other when the Report gets released.

All you know now is that Barr is protecting the President

Are you daft? Why did Mueller stop his investigation and claim there's no crime if there's evidence in the report that proves Trump committed obstruction?
One reason is that Mueller is following the DOJ "policy" thast says a President can't be indicted.

Another is that we don't know what standard Mueller was using?

Was it a preponderance of the evidence? Was it "beyond a reasonable doubt"?

We don't know and we should

NO Collusion! What part of that don't you understand? To go further in the Investigation would have stepped on the Toes and stolen some thunder from the Investigators who will now investigate how the Coup attempt was Begun and funded. When National Security Investigations are only requested by the President of the US. Who? Was directing the Illegal Investigation is very clear, all of this was attempt to cover for Barry.

You do not have to be a smart a$$. You have no clue what I watch. You also have no clue if Barr's mind was already made up. OR if you do, let's see the proof.

You did read the post, didn't you?

Barr had already decided Trump hadn't obstructed anything. It was in his letter mentioned above.

"Barr said he was concerned about the parts of the investigation examining whether Trump obstructed justice in requesting then-FBI Director James Comey to drop an investigation into former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn, and by later firing Comey, because he believed the president had acted within his authority."

Yeah, I read that....before today. Still does not prove that Barr already had his mind made up about Trump and collusion. You can argue till the cows come home. :SMILEW~130:

Collusion and obstruction are two different things. Barr claimed there was neither. That is not what Mueller said. We need to see what the real report says, not just some 4 page note from Trump's chosen spokesman. His obvious lie about no obstruction makes that clear.

Bull, you spin to much, and are grasping at straws.

1. Was Flynn prosecuted? Was he indicted? Is he up for sentencing? So then, how did Trump intervene?

2. How many AGs and FBI directors worked for the Obama Administration? Who picked them? The President has EVERY right under the constitution, to pick his cabinet members. He can fire them because they are cross eyed if he sees it as necessary.

3. When Comey and Trump had their meeting, Comey admitted under oath that he did NOT tell the President that he was under investigation. In fact, he told Trump that he was NOT! In essence, he lied to the Commander And Chief.

And so, from a logical point of view, how do you obstruct an investigation by firing the FBI director, over a crime that never happened, an investigation that you personally do NOT know that is ongoing, all the while having the right under the constitution to choose anyone you want for the job?!?!?!?!

I find it fascinating that your side would even pursue this, as its ramifications imply that the power given to the President is faulty under our constitution. You realize that your side is working totally on innuendo here? To prove any sort of obstruction of a crime never committed, you would have to have a tape recording with Trump on it, saying he was firing Comey SOLEY because of the investigation into his administration; not 10% because, not 30% because, but 100% because.

Short of that, your side would somehow have to prove state of mind. So now are you people Karnak the magnificent?

And what do we have as evidence you are wrong? Each and every person brought in to testify including Comey, proclaimed that---- NOBODY had tried to in any way, impede the investigation. THAT WAS ALL OF THEIR TESTIMONY! If you don't believe me, look it up. Their testimony is all over the internet.

And so, if YOUR side wants to pursue another loser idea, even as the hoaxers will soon be indicted since the special counsel has been disolved; the only question I have is----------->are the rank and file like you people, going to be dumb enough to back it up, putting your own credibility at risk again, without even researching this time for yourselves? They have been leading you people around by the nose for over 20 months, and look where it got you. You gonna keep letting them lead you from disaster, to disaster, without ever checking it out for yourself?!?!?!

Trump made it clear on National TV that he fired Comey with the intent of ending the investigation.

Is this the interview you are talking about? If so, maybe you should watch it. I watched it 2 times, and it seems you are barking up the wrong tree. Notice, I took the EXTENDED VERSION of the interview so everything could be seen in context, and not just sound bites. If this is the interview of which you speak, you tell us how it equates to him admitting obstruction.

If this is NOT the interview you are speaking of, please post the one you are talking about!

By the way, in retrospect, everything he said WAS true in this interview, proven by since given testimony, and the summation of the Mueller report!

Last edited:
I heard Mueller's getting a free 90 day vacation at any Trump resort/golf course of his choosing, I'd be worried if I was a Democrat... :eusa_liar:
There is a LOT of 'bad blood' between Mueller and Trump b/c of a golf club membership issue.
That didn't stop Mueller from being an honest broker when it came to Trump and his Presidency et al.

Mueller is done , Now he can slink back into political Obscurity and retire, knowing he didn't sacrifice his Wealth, Integrity or Sacred honor for a bunch of crooked Political Hacks.:clap: Thanks Bob!

Bob tried as hard as he could to stop trump even in his criminal ways

He saw that he could not he then tried to get out of this and not get caught

But he cannot. He is caught

Bob you know struck and page had strong bias against trump

Bob you knew their govt phones may have some incriminating evidence that could be used to stop the trump probe

Bob you erased that valuable evidence

Bob you are guilty of high treason !!

And now even the democrats won't help you

Bob you tried to have it both ways

But you are CAUGHT !!

Are you daft? Why did Mueller stop his investigation and claim there's no crime if there's evidence in the report that proves Trump committed obstruction?
One reason is that Mueller is following the DOJ "policy" thast says a President can't be indicted.

NO Collusion! What part of that don't you understand? To go further in the Investigation would have stepped on the Toes and stolen some thunder from the Investigators who will now investigate how the Coup attempt was Begun and funded. When National Security Investigations are only requested by the President of the US. Who? Was directing the Illegal Investigation is very clear, all of this was attempt to cover for Barry.

Yep

Barry is the ultimate cause of this witch hunt that hurt the whole nation

You MORON! Muller explicitly stated that his determination/s had NOTHING to do with whether a President can be indicted. Fucking WISE UP or FUCK OFF!

They have nothing on Trump, and there’s really no other way to spin it. Democrats are lost right now. All they keep saying is they want see the report lol like it matters. They have nothing on Trump. That’s the pesky little fact that is driving them bonkers.
If Trump is so sure of that, why isn't the report being released?

Has Trump in anyway prevented it’s release? I could be wrong, it I’m pretty sure Trump is all for releasing the report. For almost three years every never trumper conspiracy quack has been waiting for Sunday. That summery was supposed to be the precursor to Donald Trump wing frog walked out the whitehouse door and then Hillary clad all in white with a golden halo around her head would assume the mantle of potentate of America. That isn’t going to happen. Through three years, hundreds of anonymous sources over 5 “news” networks, violent protesters and the intelligence apparatus of the most powerful country on earth and for what? Rachael Maddow crying on air. CNN explaining their three years of lies. Folks need to calm down and get over it already. Just like the birthers had to give up on the token half negro not being borne in Nigeria, y’all need to come to terms with the fact that the presidant of the United States nust isn’t a Russian spy.

Mueller laid out extensive evidence for and against a case for obstruction without making a legal judgment on, just like they did with Nixon. It's up to the courts and congress to decide if Trump is guilty. Not Barr's decision to make.

It is clear you didn't bother to read the 4 page report, since Barr QUOTES Mueller, who specifically states:

"The Investigation Did Not Establish That Members of the Trump Campaign Conspired or Coordinated With the Russian Government in it's Election Interference Activities"

and,

"the evidence does not establish that the President was involved in an underlying crime related to Russian election interference"

LINK

it was pretty thorough.... it wasn't pretty
all they could do was find unrelated petty crimes and harass people , threaten their families so they'd flip ,force em to cop pleas.
the usual heavy handed fist of "justice"

View attachment 252277

$25,000,000.00! Think about how much money that is to a normal working class American, disabled veterans, Hell, even Illegal immigrants, That's a lot of Tortillas, Huevos, and Chorizo my friends. Whoever is responsible for the Illegal investigation should be required to repay the American people the 25Mill. DNC should have to open their purse that's where the Dossier was funded. They can send a check to Don and help pay for the fence, an Olive branch so to speak ! :113: I love me!
That comes out to just 0.16¢ for every working person in the U.S.. What a bargain.

Forum List

Back