Kelly Ann Leads The Way......

Sun Devil 92

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2015
She is flaming the hell out of the left and the media......

She is pissed and letting her frustration out.....

I love it......

She is spot on.......

Liars on the left.....

We all need to be pissed with this Democratic ABUSE OF POWER. It's time for the tables to turn. Drag Obama, Clinton, Comey, Clapper and the rest of the bad actors before Congress with cameras rolling.

• Banned
We all need to be pissed with this Democratic ABUSE OF POWER. It's time for the tables to turn. Drag Obama, Clinton, Comey, Clapper and the rest of the bad actors before Congress with cameras rolling.

I would suggest you watch it.

She really let go......

It's time.

And who can blame her ?

• Banned
Mary Matlin should park her foot squarely in Jame's Carvelle's tiny nuts.

I would suggest you watch it.

She really let go......

It's time.

And who can blame her ?
I've been a Kelly Anne fan since Trump picked her. She be like:
:flameth:

I want the crooks in Jail and fined billions for putting DJT at disadvantage in overseas negotiations. How do you deal with a guy supposedly headed to Prison?

I don't want to hear about fringe civilians, manafort, avenatti etc. big time Govt loons need to lose it all. And quickly.

I am tired of the nonsense. Came home from work, hating this crap. Three years in and they say "hang in there"? WTH? If you get pulled over for DUI, they don't take 5 years to ruin your life. Normal people go down hard.

I had quit watching it all some time back. Maybe I glance at Hannity or Tucker but today turned on Lindsay Lohans beach house. Nice racks.

Forum List

Back