Why Did Mueller Stop His Investigation

They have nothing on Trump, and there’s really no other way to spin it.

We'll know one way or the other when the Report gets released.

All you know now is that Barr is protecting the President
You clearly do not understand the law. The only chance of that is if the Democrats impeach Barr and put Eric Holder back in.
"....and then Hillary becomes President....," - Jakestarkey

I don't understand what the libtarded left is bitching about.

They claim just because Trump wasn't guilty of being a Russian spy he obviously obstructed justice and therefore not worthy of being President.

So, I want to know if Mueller didn't have the goods on Trump, why did he stop the investigation? No one told him to stop. He could keep investigating for as long as he wanted. He could have kept working to get a charge of obstruction.

Well, I think he knew, and a long time ago, that there was no evidence of obstruction.

Now would some brilliant libtardo care to opine as to why Meuller stopped his investigation?

After we see his report, that question might be answered. Until then, there is no way of knowing.
And how will you know? You know you can't bring yourself to say, the investigation was done and that is all there is.

Trump is fine with the release of it.

They have nothing on Trump, and there’s really no other way to spin it. Democrats are lost right now. All they keep saying is they want see the report lol like it matters. They have nothing on Trump. That’s the pesky little fact that is driving them bonkers.
If Trump is so sure of that, why isn't the report being released?

Has Trump in anyway prevented it’s release? I could be wrong, it I’m pretty sure Trump is all for releasing the report. For almost three years every never trumper conspiracy quack has been waiting for Sunday. That summery was supposed to be the precursor to Donald Trump wing frog walked out the whitehouse door and then Hillary clad all in white with a golden halo around her head would assume the mantle of potentate of America. That isn’t going to happen. Through three years, hundreds of anonymous sources over 5 “news” networks, violent protesters and the intelligence apparatus of the most powerful country on earth and for what? Rachael Maddow crying on air. CNN explaining their three years of lies. Folks need to calm down and get over it already. Just like the birthers had to give up on the token half negro not being borne in Nigeria, y’all need to come to terms with the fact that the presidant of the United States nust isn’t a Russian spy.

They claim just because Trump wasn't guilty of being a Russian spy he obviously obstructed justice and therefore not worthy of being President.

So, I want to know if Mueller didn't have the goods on Trump, why did he stop the investigation? No one told him to stop. He could keep investigating for as long as he wanted. He could have kept working to get a charge of obstruction.

Well, I think he knew, and a long time ago, that there was no evidence of obstruction.

Now would some brilliant libtardo care to opine as to why Meuller stopped his investigation?

After we see his report, that question might be answered. Until then, there is no way of knowing.
And how will you know? You know you can't bring yourself to say, the investigation was done and that is all there is.

Yes. The investigation was done. Now we need to know what was in it. Barr isn't credible.

Yes. The investigation was done. Now we need to know what was in it. Barr isn't credible.
Is Mueller?

They have nothing on Trump, and there’s really no other way to spin it. Democrats are lost right now. All they keep saying is they want see the report lol like it matters. They have nothing on Trump. That’s the pesky little fact that is driving them bonkers.

Has Trump in anyway prevented it’s release? I could be wrong, it I’m pretty sure Trump is all for releasing the report. For almost three years every never trumper conspiracy quack has been waiting for Sunday. That summery was supposed to be the precursor to Donald Trump wing frog walked out the whitehouse door and then Hillary clad all in white with a golden halo around her head would assume the mantle of potentate of America. That isn’t going to happen. Through three years, hundreds of anonymous sources over 5 “news” networks, violent protesters and the intelligence apparatus of the most powerful country on earth and for what? Rachael Maddow crying on air. CNN explaining their three years of lies. Folks need to calm down and get over it already. Just like the birthers had to give up on the token half negro not being borne in Nigeria, y’all need to come to terms with the fact that the presidant of the United States nust isn’t a Russian spy.

Mueller laid out extensive evidence for and against a case for obstruction without making a legal judgment on, just like they did with Nixon. It's up to the courts and congress to decide if Trump is guilty. Not Barr's decision to make.

Mueller laid out extensive evidence for and against a case for obstruction without making a legal judgment on, just like they did with Nixon. It's up to the courts and congress to decide if Trump is guilty. Not Barr's decision to make.

:lol:

Don't be stupid...

You are being stupid also...

Elections count...

William Barr Senate confirmation vote count: Here’s how senators voted

Which federal law says that, and why hasn’t it been implemented yet? I read the summery. I got that the Russian collusion was a failed political hit, my words there, and the door was left open for an obstruction charge that will likely fail. Three years and $25,000,000 and about all they are likely to end up with is Teump paying a dumb whore to be quiet about a blow job.

Don't be stupid...

You are being stupid also...

Elections count...

William Barr Senate confirmation vote count: Here’s how senators voted

Barr is a Russian spy to.

Is Mueller?

Mueller has investigated the case, and his report gives the results.All Barr did was send a letter to the White House claiming the investigation was wrong, which is why Trump appointed him to his position.

Is Mueller?

Mueller has investigated the case, and his report gives the results.All Barr did was send a letter to the White House claiming the investigation was wrong, which is why Trump appointed him to his position.

LOL Where did you hear that?

it was pretty thorough.... it wasn't pretty
all they could do was find unrelated petty crimes and harass people , threaten their families so they'd flip ,force em to cop pleas.
the usual heavy handed fist of "justice"

View attachment 252277
Shit, Ken Starr spent about 3 times that (about 5 times if you factor in inflation) to find no wrong-doing by the Clinton’s over Whitewater. Where was the nutty rightwinger outrage then? :dunno:

Which federal law says that, and why hasn’t it been implemented yet? I read the summery. I got that the Russian collusion was a failed political hit, my words there, and the door was left open for an obstruction charge that will likely fail. Three years and $25,000,000 and about all they are likely to end up with is Teump paying a dumb whore to be quiet about a blow job.

We paid for the report. We have a right to see it.

Forum List

Back